• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Google+ is shutting down. Help is needed to transfer the contents of all the information links.

@Kalahari Watch your tone dude, @Antvasmia was kindly telling you to stop continuing to derail this and we are suggesting you to not start that here.

Kalahari is already banned

The last G+ links left should be in the last 500 section of them in the vs profiles only I meant if you exclude the blogs.

Edit: I should of been more specific earlier.

Hold on. Do we need to remove links with "https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/" in them? If so should we have a target search for them as well?

How are things progressing here? Have you browsed through the entire list of pages to find the character profiles that link to Google+ posts?

Hold on a second. Is there a way to look up profiles with two different links? all profiles are linked with the tiering system. If we searched for pages with both google plus links and the tiering system link it would narrow everything down. Or does the links not being directly in the source code prevent that?

Is that part of what Google is shutting down?

Read this post said:
Hold on a second. Is there a way to look up profiles with two different links? all profiles are linked with the tiering system. If we searched for pages with both google plus links and the tiering system link it would narrow everything down. Or does the links not being directly in the source code prevent that?
Regrettably, we do not have that option in the page.

Never mind. I read the conversation.

I suppose that all the regular profile pages that use links to the domain you described need to be updated as well then.

sonic in his speed section. "Light speed means nothing to him" needs to be changed.

Apart from that the hl3 ones are all that are left. The normal google plus ones idk about yet.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

Should I unlock the remaining 3 profiles for you?

Okay. That is a problem that I cannot help you with. Perhaps you could ask the staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to help out here?

Back