• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden Knights Commit Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Aurum vs Aliax. Why not. Two variable tiers duke it out, in this case, Trickster Knight Aurum is used.

Knightdude
AliaxRenderMrBambu
Aurum:

Aliax:

Incon: 3 (DMUA, Crab, Bambu)

Well, I took a look at both profiles, and there really doesn't seem to be any way one can kill the other.

Alright

Ashtar vs Emprah for reasons above

Others section

His match with the Emprah

Neither could kill the other

MOVING ON

Aliax can only neg up to High 1-B Immortality since he doesn't really need to neg Lumi.

Can neg High-Godly too, but...

teehee.

Aliax basically Incons anybody with a 1-A key. So is that two votes for Incon? If so I'll go the scummy route and vote on my own match because this society is broken. Incon FRA.

Welp, this is unanimous match, and I'm pretty sure FC/OC hasn't placed a grace period on those yet (besides, both creators agreed to Inconclusive), so anybody might adding this?

If it's 3 votes it takes 24 hours

If it's 4 then it's instant

Uh, no.

This thread was considered unanimous after 3 votes. Colonel Krukov said so himself. It was subsequently closed.

The Colonel needs to refresh on the Rules for VS Threads/Battles

"However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary."

He's the Discussion Mod, so take it up to him if you have any issue.

Otherwise, gentlemen, it's been enjoyable. Next time, see to it that you have an actual ******* match.

Otherwise, see you in 24 hours.

-Sincerely, Crabs

Crabwhale said:
Otherwise, gentlemen, it's been enjoyable. Next time, see to it that you have an actual ******* match.
Otherwise, see you in 24 hours.

-Sincerely, Crabs
what a way to leave a match, two otherwises and cursing everyone else in a thread

ƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæìƒæì

I counted 4 votes in the other thread so I added it instantly.

Also, please don't swear unnecessarily.

This was already added.

Welp, I did not notice that at the time of writing the message.

It still needs to be closed tho. In the meantime,

Have some music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back