• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fist vs The Shovel (Ivellios Nailo vs Bayhard) (0-0-0)

This fight is part of the D&D Homebrew vs Ardonia saga that I have been doing for a little while now. This time, the two hand-to-hand fighters of the parties go at it

Ivellios vs Bayhard

Speed is Equal

False Goblin King Arc Bayhard is used

Both have prior knowledge on the other's abilities

Ivellios is >13,875,254.8301 Joules while Bayhard is 8,118,935.25254 Joules

Fight takes place in a well-lit cave, with each fighter starting 8 meters away from each other

Who Wins?

Bo Staff Boi: 0 ()

Shovel go brrr: 0 ()

Saxi ruins another match (Incon): 0 ()

Feels kinda like a stomp

Bayhard just has no advantages outside of lifting strength (which only applies to his shovel pinning, and that wouldn't really stop them from punching him with their extra arms or other tricks like that), meanwhile his opponent is stronger, has plenty of techniques to be faster both hand to hand and in general mobility, and an illusory cloak to likely make my cringe baby butt by the time I first made that page needlessly salty (and also just throw them off provided he just makes a little bit of distance)

Feels kinda like a stomp

Bayhard just has no advantages outside of lifting strength (which only applies to his shovel pinning, and that wouldn't really stop them from punching him with their extra arms or other tricks like that), meanwhile his opponent is stronger, has plenty of techniques to be faster both hand to hand and in general mobility, and an illusory cloak to likely make my cringe baby butt by the time I first made that page needlessly salty (and also just throw them off provided he just makes a little bit of distance)
God damn it

Do you know of any other possible characters I could throw Ivellios or any of his other teammates at? If not, that's fine. I'm sure I'll find a balanced match for the team

I guess SAO reincarnation tabletop characters are a thing

Back