• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The power to manipulate and induce death. In its most straightforward applications, this ability allows the user to instantly kill others by manipulating factors associated with death to make them die. The method varies, however; some users may halt vital biological processes or attack the soul directly. Others affect their target on a more abstract level, simply causing them to die for no discernible reason, though death manipulation comes in many other forms, with some functioning on a conceptual scale. Death manipulation is often associated with necromancy and has a wealth of deeper potential uses and utility in the hands of a skilled user, with many death manipulators having the tools to kill even immortals and those with potent regenerative abilities easily. so it can do that

also golden freddy could easily destroy snowmans pyshical body or posses it golden freddy can clearly do that i am still going for golden freddy also there is nothing saying that death manip dosent work on type 7 immortality there isnt anything proving that even the page it clearly says yes it can kill things whit death manip and if it cant that means the character clearly has death manip resistence or he needs to be immune to it so in snowmans profile there is clearly no death manip resistane on snowmans profile if still golden freddy posses snowman or destroy the pyshical body then snowman wouldnt be able to see or talk fear malupilation what could that do with death manip and possesion i dont think snowman would win but still not sure wating for votes if my vote counts can you add it or i am just gonna wait for more votes

changed my mind wating for votes or gf for some reson cuz fear manip would only make golden freddy stay away and also dosent golden freddy have self sustance keep acting for ever i dont think mind manip wont work

Back