• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They are in neutral territory given SBA

Don't get what you are getting at, GF doesn't do much in UCN. If you are saying GF can teleport away to a different location GF has never shown the ability to do so, and if you are saying GF is The One You Shouldn't Have Killed, well that is just a theory that this site doesn't agree with. My apologies I am just confused by your statement "for golden freddy: hell ucn". Also how does GF avoid fear, mind, and other hax?

golden freddy wins why well he is a ghost witch wont fall a sleep also golden freddy most lşikely has better strenght he wouldnt have fear since now he is supernatural golden freddy would beat him up

and golden freddy is powered by 2 spirits witch being cassidy and micheal thats why they are calling im a boy and a girl so its 2 v 1 i vote for golden freddy

and golden freddy s amazing speed he could just break the snowman first then snowman would only have its spirit witch is gonna be 1 v 2 golden freddy takes this

Wow you just put a lot of fan theories out of no where. Nice. Also being a ghost doesn't protect you from hax. True since GF has Self-Sustenance so Sleep doesn't work but how does GF stop everything else.

Also it is "which", just telling you that cause I thought you were saying GF had something to do with "witches".

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I have literally no idea what that even meant aside from the idea of fan theories that were brought up. And speed is =.
i think he means golden freddy has 2 souls which likely it doesn`t

then why is he considred male while also being a female its basicly cassidy and micheal ass shown in ucn when cassidy leaves golden freddy thre is only micheal left thats why he twitches in the void

Exotic boi said:
then why is he considred male while also being a female its basicly cassidy and micheal ass shown in ucn when cassidy leaves golden freddy thre is only micheal left thats why he twitches in the void
question: how would that affect battle if it were true? also i thought it was only cassidy in the suit and she twitches as she refuses to move on

This thread is... interesting.

I'd have to go with Golden Freddy here. He seems to be able to do most of what the Snowman can do to a higher extent, as well as not being effected by most of the Snowman's hax. Death Manip, though unclear on how it works, is also a huge advantage.

Death doesn't effect type 7, and what can he do better than Snowman? How does he get past Snowman's fear and mind Manip? Also GF's only hax is Death Manip so he isn't doing crap in that department.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Death doesn't effect type 7, and what can he do better than Snowman? How does he get past Snowman's fear and mind Manip? Also GF's only hax is Death Manip so he isn't doing crap in that department.
I looked at the profiles again and I didn't notice that Snowman is also incorporeal, so I'm changing my vote. Snowman does have many more superior hax, and i dont see GF's AP doing him any favors against it.

As for what he could do better, his possession seems better in this specific fight. It's listed he can possess any inanimate object, so I assume that would work for a snowman? Unless it already being possessed prevents that? Nonetheless, my vote goes to Snowman.

the only thing goldie does better is i guess lifting strenght since it should be the same as freddy since fredbear is made by henry aswell as said in the novels and dosent golden freddy have shapeshifting in its profile and also golden freddy could teleport from every attack and snowmans weakness is can only see when thhe physical body has a eye on it the same thing goes with the mouth ─▒ am going for incon or gf and gf had self sustenance the sleep wont work trange dreams wont work and how is snowman going to scare or make him fear since he only did those to a small kid and golden freddy is a spirit ghost and did golden freddy get scared of anything in the series i dont think he did and golden freddy could make hallucinations distracting the snowman then golden freddy could kill it or destroy the physical body then the spirit wouldnt have anything to posses

also does death manip work on incorperal beings i think incon or gf

I dont really know what would mind manipulation do on golden freddy since its a ghost

Or fear manipulation like would that even affect it?

Well on this wiki we assume it would work unless they have a resistance, whether they are monster or human or ghost. Same with fear. As GF isn't mindless, it should work.

─▒ actually looked at death malupilation page i didnt see a thing saying non corperal immortality type 7 characters are immune something like that

How do you give death to the dead? This has been brought up in other threads and stated unless stated otherwise Death Manip doesn't work on Undead characters. Fear/Mind manip incap GF.

Back