• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superboy Prime thread?

The battle was unanimous and it didnt break any guidelines or rules since Superboy isnt superman, so why is his unanimous battle not added? Because one guy said it was done before with no backing evidence of such?

I thought Goku vs Superman matches were allowed a few months ago. I guess they were banned again due to some reason I don't know of.

Again, Superboy isnt a superman. Different character, so even if that rule was in effect, I'm not sure what's wrong?

There was also a match between Vegeta and Supergirl that never got added might want ask someone to clarify the no goku vs. superman rule.

Well, since ScrewAttack made that video, people want to make their own DC vs Dragon Ball threads.

So, to stop people from fighting, it was not allowed, as far as i know, some liberties were granted a bit later.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Superboy is a completely separate character than Superman.
He is NOT Clark Kent and he is not a hero.
tbf Superboy's real name is Kal-el and human name is Clark Kent.

Back