• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku has ki blasts,flight and more experience in h2h combat.Boros also had more experience than Saitama but was able to fight him only because of his regen.In character Goku would use hand to hand combat but his physical strength isnt enough to harm Saitama,i vote for Saitama for better ap and dura,small ki blasts are useless against him as much as Gokus physical attacks.

Goku has flight and ranged attacks, and is much more skilled. Equal speed helps Saitama quite a bit, but I think Kaioken confirms the win for Goku. However, I could see Goku losing because of his personality.

Flight might not be a big issue with Saitamas enhanced leaping. I'll vote for Baldy due to @Dzhins reason.

What about Kaioken? I'd say that at the very least evens the playing field, leaving it up to experience and skill.

He does physically outmatch this Goku...by a sizable amount. Kinda sucks because I do want Goku to win this match...

Goku scales to Vegetas galick gun that is confermed to bust a planet.He could overpower galick gun only with kaioken 4x kamehameha,but he can withstand such load only a little.

@Huesito88

Saitama is at least planet lvl and can tank planet lvl attack without difficulties.

Planet level attacks since when? Did saitama tank Boros star roaring canon with difficulty or are we talking about garou here? I do believe saitama has planet level durability but tanking it without much difficulty I don't know

While Saitama gets wanked to hell and back most of the time, he gets downplayed here a lot (assuming we gave him the right tier). He didn't struggle at all with his threats that give him his current tier. He did one-punch people. He's not planet plus, but unlike this Goku, he's far from baseline.

Saitama never tanked the star roaring canon head on also kaioken ken times 4 goku would be 33 precent stronger then baseline

@Huesito Yes he did, and then he dissipated it with a barely serious punch. Barely serious Saitama punch > Roaring Cannon

As i said Goku scales to Vegetas galick gun that is confermed to destroy a planet,but he was able to overpower it only with kaioken x4,still planet lvl.Also,Saitama punched roaring canon,i think it is the same as tanking.

Saitama should take this imo. Goku has versatility on his side, but Goku is baseline planet level (with Kaioken I may add) while Saitama stomps baseline planet level characters (Boros)

Huesito88 said:
Saitama never tanked the star roaring canon head o
Yeah you're right. He effortlessly threw a punch powerful enough to cancel it out without any harm. Even more impressive durability feat.

@Huesito

Yeah, Goku with Kaioken x 4 is 4/3 of baseline planet level.

Saitama killed Boros and overpowered the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon with an attack. Both are planet level, so let's say that the punch was 2 times above baseline. Boros notice that Saitama was still holding back. Let's lowball this insanely at x2. So we have Saitama being at least baseline x4.

So, while using what borders a suicide move, Goku can match roughly a third of Saitama's power.

Kal that's not how it works you can't make up multiplers just because saitama wasn't serious. That would fall under speculation

I'm not making up anything. I'm saying that Boros specifically noted that Saitama had power to spare.

But even if Saitama was baseline. Goku still barely matches him while using a technique that KILLS HIM.

Saitama had power to spare true but the multipler you said is not true and is speculation. Though goku still lose

Dude come on, you seriously think that x2 isn't a lowball? Does Saitama's fighting style looks like someone who is actually putting a whole half of his abilities in the battle?

There are 2 5-B Gokus.

The one while fighting Vegeta with the Kaio ken and when he arrived on Namek.

Hmmm. If it's Namek saga, I might give it to Goku. The gap in power as the very least shortened and likely almost null at this point, and Goku does have the versatility and experience advantage.

Goku can match Saitama only with kaioken x20,without that he is just planet lvl.But he cant use kaioken long and Saitama is very durable,caped still can one shut Goku after getting serious.

Goku is at this point decently above baseline even without Kaioken. With it, he starts having a really serious stat advantage

Dbzhid lol what do you like believe saitama is like 40 times baseline he might as well be planet level+ If he's that strong

Namek saga Goku is still planet lvl and at least planet lvl with kaioken x20,Saitama is at least planet lvl while holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back