• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"At least" just means that the upper limit is uncertain. A character can have the "at least" without necessarily being stronger than one that doesn't.

Yes. The reason why Goku isn't "at least" in base is because we know that the increase in power (x10 iirc) isn't enough to jump up another tier, but doesn't mean that he is baseline planet level

Admins could add at least in his profile if it needed,i mean maiby his form in Namek isnt enough powerful to perform planet lvl attacks while holding back,thats why he is solid 5b,while Saitama is at least planet lvl because he was able to easily overpower Boros's attack while holding back,it shows that he is even stronger while seriouse.

@Crop

Pretty much all the reasons above referred to a version of Goku that isn't being used here though

Goku has way more techniques and versality, the power between both are similar in this situation, so I vote for Goku for way more experience in battle and techniques

@Huesito88

It is because Ginyu is stronger than base Goku,and kaioken x20 goku is only about 40% stronger than ginyu.There is another key in Gynus profile where he was in Gokus body.

Goku via vastly superior fighting skill and and a larger variety of techniques.

Solar Flare + Destructo Disk = GG

@Kaltias

No,Ginyu stole Gokus body because he saw that Goku was more powerful then himsel while using kaioken x20,after he stole it he realize that he cant use kaioken.Gokus power lvl while using kaioken x20 was 180k,base Ginyu 120k.

Ir i remember correctly, Goku = 80,000 and Ginyu = 120,000.

Kinda irrelivent when both in base stomop guys, who stomp guys, who stomp guys that are baseline 5-B.

For the record, Goku when he fought Ginyu was 90,000 in base and then used Kaio-Ken to hit 180,000.

As for voting, I give this to Goku. As been stated, he and Saitama are around the same level with Goku have more experience and greater versatility. Add in Kaio-Ken and Goku gets some serious advantages.

How does Goku not get splattered by normal consecutive punches, as he used on Boros? Even if he uses kaioken, that's basically Boros's equivalent of meteoric burst, and we know how that went. Let's not forget, Saitama fighting against Boros after removing his armor casually punched off his arm when they clashed.

Even if we are using saiyan saga Goku, he needed to use kaioken x3 (8k-->24k) to match Vegeta's planet level Galick Gun. I wouldn't put Goku's fightning skill past the techniques of many S-class heroes, especially Bang and Garou. And Saitama was already subjected to gravity well beyond 10g, given he no-sold Geryuganshoop's gravity attack.

Now Namek saga Goku with a base PL of 90k and 180k using kaioken might put up a fight, but who knows, if Saitama gets serious. Kaioken can only be used in bursts at any rate, and speed is equalized so he'd only be using it to boost his AP.

What is this goku is stronger then recoome by a lot who played around with vegeta who vegeta himself defeated zarbon without much effort who is stronger then the vegeta before the Zenkai boost he got from getting rekted by zarbon. Zarbon himself beat vegeta without much effort in his transformed state. But before he got rekted by zarbon he was able to stomp cui and dodoria who was equal to him when he fought goku When he was baseline planet level. Also reccome with a bit of breath stoped gohans attack completely the same gohan who vegeta mistaken for goku power.

Gargoyle One said:
Huesito88 said:
Lol goku has planet level physical strength/striking power
Holy shit! I NEVER REALIZED THAT!
Someone bring this a CRT!
Doesn't warrant a CRT lol, it kinda comes with the territory.

Though the profile has Namek Goku at star level all around so that means unless they didn't take into consideration his pre-Ginyu power, Great Ape Vegeta would also scale to dwarf/small star

The profile has goku at star level but that is the goku that fought frieza not ginyu and in ginyu profile he is still planet level.

Holy shit! I NEVER REALIZED THAT!
Someone bring this a CRT!

Doesn't warrant a CRT lol, it kinda comes with the territory.

Though the profile has Namek Goku at star level all around so that means unless they didn't take into consideration his pre-Ginyu power, Great Ape Vegeta would also scale to dwarf/small star

Sarcasm bruh

Basically Saitama wins if it beginning sayian saga Goku because Goku needed Kioken to beat Vegeta, who is baseline 5-B and Sitama casually deflected Boros's Roaring Star Cannon thing which is baseline 5-B

Goku wins if this is the one from Beginning Namek Saga because he casually defeated Recomme, who trounced Vegeta Post 2nd Zenkai, who trounces Zarbon Post-Transfomred, who defeated Vegeta Post 1st Zenkai, who trounces Dadoria, who trounces Sayian Saga Vegeta who is baseline 5-B, add Kioken and its over.

Namek Base Goku stomps guys who stomp guys who stomp guys who stomp guys who stomp guys who stomp guys who are baseline 5-B and with Kaioken is above people who are even stronger than his base

Meanwhile, Saitama has only been shown oneshotting a guy who is baseline 5-B

Reasons for Goku: Versatility, has greater combat experience, flight, has better feats (read the above comparison), and in the event that Saitama is stronger he could just use Kaioken

Possible reasons for Saitama: Muh casual feats, never used true power, actually can't think of real reasons why he'd win using his feats

Summary:

Goku stomps Recoome who stomps Vegeta who stomps Zarbon who stomps Vegeta who stomps Dodoria who stomps Vegeta.

ovo

Well, I guess Vegeta really is just a punching bag that comes back to stomp you (except in Dodoria's case, of course)

What JustSomeWeirdo said. Goku at that point in Time was dangerously approaching 5-A if not already was at that level.

Dammit, I typed out this huge paragraph and lost it.

In short, Goku Via sheer skill. Saitama may be stronger than Saiyan saga Goku but Goku is vastly more skilled and Saitama would never land a blow because he has little martial skill.

With Namek Goku? Jeez, overkill much.

"Sorry guy, you're pretty strong, stronger than me even! But you need to train some more. What use is your great strength if you can't hit me? I'd love a rematch sometime though!" -Probably Goku

Speed is equalized enless you mean goku way superior skill means he can predict saitama attacks therefore dodging them despite their speed being even that would be a argument for goku that fought ginyu but saiyan saga is not strong enough/doesn't have enough stamina enless we unequalized the speed equalized then that match becomes more fair

Little martial art skill? He fought numerous people with martial arts, including Garou who has arguably the best martial arts in the show. That's baseless lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back