• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well speed is equalized so you can't really use that as saitama could blitz garou if he wanted to and dodge if he really wanted to. Infact if saitama wanted to he could attack garou and garou would be punched why because his speed is that much above in this case goku has a 50-50 chance that he may dodge but with his completely superior skill it's very likely he can dodge almost all of saitama's attacks

Unite My Rice said:
Little martial art skill? He fought numerous people with martial arts, including Garou who has arguably the best martial arts in the show. That's baseless lowball.
Saitama beat those guys becuse he was much stronger then them, it would be a differant story if they where his equals in power as then they could use said skills.

I'm not agreeing that Goku's fighting skills would save him because at the time of the sayian saga he's much weaker then Saitama so he wouldn't be able to effect him at all.

This thread might as well be closed since Saitama stomps if it's Sayian Saga Goku but Goku stomps if it's Namekian Saga.

Yep I agree it still won't be enough goku (saiyan saga) still loses in the end (speed should really be unequalized to make that match fair).

A Hero Long Forgotten said:
But Saiyan saga Goku could beat Saitama through skill and a bit of clever thinking. Solar flare plus kienzan equals a dead opponent.
That would actually work... If Goku actually used it around this time, i think he only used it once in all of dbz.

Huesito88 said:
It definitely would work if speed was unequalized and this is saiyan saga being used
He said with the solar flar, meaning Saitama would be blinded and unable to see so he would be unlikely to dodge even with speed unequalized and isn't Saitama the type of guy who would take attack and not dodge them?.

Also this is not sayain saga Goku it just says 5-B Goku which their are two of. Either way its a stomp in eithers favor depending on which Goku is used.

I know if the op point out it was saiyan saga goku and speed was unequalized but instead he said 5-b which can be goku namek before frieza fight or saiyan saga. I know saitama normally/ if not ever doesn't dodge stuff but if speed is unequalized saitama would never hit goku. But goku will get hit a few times with speed equalized eventually despite his superior skill and eventually fall

With the surprise and the blindness I doubt he'd have time to dodge.

And even if that were not true, they would be close Range, kienzan is homing, and Goku, not being blind could easily force him into the lightsaber frizbee.

Edit: and couldn't he boomerang it so he fakes missing and it returns and gets him? I could have sworn he did that against Frieza sooooo. It's possible.

Goku uses solar flare, realizes it was a bad mistake since Saitama has a shiny bald head, Saitama proceeds to one-shot..

lol

Unite My Rice said:
Goku uses solar flare, realizes it was a bad mistake since Saitama has a shiny bald head, Saitama proceeds to one-shot..

lol
I don't get... The solar flare dosent do that.

@Huesito he never used it in the sayian saga only once in the buu saga

Sarcasm for the first one. For the second I thought so alright then what is hero long talking about then

They're on King Kai's planet. Hell is below.

If they were on earth he could kick him into space for a BFR.

Saitama isn't known for dodging, even against possibly equal opponents.

Can we just close this? Its getting nowhere, either on can beat the other depending on which version of Goku this is.

Sayain Saga Goku had almost no chace at winning unless Saitama lets him or he bust a Boros and sends him into outer space since Saitama can't fly and thats all he can do. Saitama just stomps hard though

Nemakian Saga Goku just stomps hard.

This thread dosent need to go on, Someone please close it

Yeah someone close this it would have been interesting with speed unequalized and if the op specifically stated this was saiyan saga

What? No, Goku wins either way!

Namek is a stomp.

Saiyan saga solar flare then kicks him into hell resulting in win by BFR.

I find it distasteful when people say to close a thread when there is still more to be discussed.

But how does Goku kick Saitama to hell??? It's not like he has any BFR or portal creation abilities outside of mafuba which he only learns way ahead in Dragon Ball Super.

Also Saitama is a casual 5-B while Baseline Goku had to use Kaioken to barely overwhelm a baseline 5-B

Namek Arc Goku obviously stomps.

Kid Goku dodged solar flare when he was arguably lightning speed so I don't think it's much of a factor should Saitama choose to dodge...

But this is one-sided with Goku having kaioken. I think we should equalize this by giving Saitama knowledge that his favorite sale is going to end in 5 minutes.

Kid goku dodged solar flare what no you mean he dodged most of it until he needed to get glasses to protect him from the rest

Goku didn't have BFR until the Zamasu arc...and that version of Goku sneezes in Saitama's general direction and oneshots his verse while in base

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Goku didn't have BFR until the Zamasu arc...and that version of Goku sneezes in Saitama's general direction and oneshots his verse while in base
Can you please close this, it gonna go on forever

I don't think an argument about a character using an ability they did not have at the time is a reason to close a thread, and the user has been told about how Goku didn't have the ability, so I think it shouldn't be a problem

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I don't think an argument about a character using an ability they did not have at the time is a reason to close a thread, and the user has been told about how Goku didn't have the ability, so I think it shouldn't be a problem
Not because of that, because its a stomp in Saitama favor if its Sayian Saga Goku or Its a in Goku's favor if its Nemekian Saga Goku

Why is anyone here even ARGUING Namek Saga Goku...Namek...Saga...Goku....is tier 4. this is a tier 5 battle.

@AquaWaifu we are talking about Namek Goku when he arrived on the planet not in his battle against Frieza.

When we arrived he was still on Tier 5.

Yeah in the beginning of namek saga goku is still planet level.

I do think that Namek Saga Goku does defeat Saitama quite easily, I thought the reason was about the argument because the quoted price was talking about it. I'll reopen the thread of someone can give a good reason as to why this match isn't a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back