• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the feats happened and was shown in the episode, no reason for it to be hyperbole or outlier.

The End of DBS, we might see a multiverse god tier, just like Demigra who literally f*ked up time and space on a multiversal scale.

DeezNuts1102 said:
the feats happened and was shown in the episode, no reason for it to be hyperbole or outlier.
The End of DBS, we might see a multiverse god tier, just like Demigra who literally f*ked up time and space on a multiversal scale.
Wheres his profile tho?

Viturino said:
DeezNuts1102 said:
Wheres his profile tho?
We do not have him for some reason

DeezNuts1102 said:
Due to some inconsistencies and not compatible with the canon verse, that's why his profile was deleted
Whats the problem of not being canon and unconsistent? A lot of comics,games and anime has those dudes with contradictory stuff and insane characters

@Viturino: I explained to the guys that Power scaling Demigra is stupid, so we should rate his tier by using his actual feats in Xenoverse, they didn't agree to such term, saying his Power is too OP compare to the canon series, but i guess they did the right thing deleting his profile.

@NIbbler: Well, Demigra was actually affecting every dimensions and all alternate universes in 7th universe, i think his full power would be 2-B

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Viturino: I explained to the guys that Power scaling Demigra is stupid, so we should rate his tier by using his actual feats in Xenoverse, they didn't agree to such term, saying his Power is too OP compare to the canon series, but i guess they did the right thing deleting his profile.
@NIbbler: Well, Demigra was actually affecting every dimensions and all alternate universes in 7th universe, i think his full power would be 2-B
We should delete some superman non canon versions then,doesnt sound fair.

So, the problem of adding his profile is because he is too powerful?

Delete cosmic armor supes now.

Delete every op character of every franchise that seems to be out of place. bye DR. Manhattan

DeezNuts1102 said:
I hear ya but since he is the most powerful dbz villain so far it makes sense putting him at that level when only your custom character can beat him, that's already surpassed the gods in his base form namekian/human etc. And Ant only deleted the page because "The statistics for this page are impossible to rate, given that it randomly mixes manga and GT continuity and power levels" .. so that was way back then, when we thought the Gods were only SS level *laughs surprised at our naivety* xD but yea now it all makes sense Gods >>> SSJ4

Okay, where can i make an official request for a demigra page?

[Because im not gonna add it by myself and get my acc jeopardized]

Lets move this discussion to one of the dragonball speculation threads, this is way off topic

Viturino said:
Okay, where can i make an official request for a demigra page?
[Because im not gonna add it by myself and get my acc jeopardized]

Lets move this discussion to one of the dragonball speculation threads, this is way off topic
Hm just make a thread in Content Revision or just "General Discussion" to be safe

Goku beats Moon, here is why

Dragon Ball Xenoverse was thoroughly supervised and inspected by Akira Toriyama, this is the second time he has done that since Dragon Ball Online (Which was written by him). So it is official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmpyu8zhBVU

And in it Goku resisted the magic of a guy who was warping multiple timeline with his Godly Chi.

Goku could tank punches that were stated to be on another level compared to the earlier punches which were calced to be far above multi-galaxy level

For our first range of data I will assume the shock waves reached maximum energy at the clostest planet which is 10.5 light years away

Now old Kai said that it increases as it gets further from ground zero I'm not going to use that for the fact this is a scale based off science and its not a narrative statement

Being no stars were showcased to be destroyed I'll assume planets were the only thing to be destroyed meaning I must assume by the climax of the "shock wave" its energy is the clostest planet to us out side of our solar system.

Which is Epsilon Eridani b

-Mass= 2.83×10^27 kg -radius= (unknown) estimated 69,911,000 m

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_Eridani_b

I will assume the planets radius is the same as Jupiters being they are close in size (the true radius is unkown).

gravitional binding energy

The gravitional binding energy of Epsilon B

3GM┬▓ U= -------------- 5R

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_binding_energy

U= binding energy G= universal gravity constant (6.676×10^-11)

M= mass of the object R= the radius

3•6.676├ù10^-11(2.83├ù10^27)^2 U= ------------------------------------------------ 5├ù69,911,000

-gravitional binding energy= 4.58×10^36 joules

Now for the low ball I've set the climax of the "shock wave" to the. Nearest planet which is 10.5 light years away

1 light year= 9.4×10^12 km 10.5 light years= 9.87×10^13 km

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-year

To find the energy of the "shock wave" we need to find the energy density to distance away from the origin using the square inversed law of energy (we are using this because shock waves do not travel in a vacuum So we will assume this as a explosion of energy)

Square inversed law (Omni directional)

I F= ---------- 4¤Ç R┬▓

I= energy R= radius from origi

The inversed square law simply states how energy density lessen's As it gets further from the source.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse-square_law

4.58├ù10^36 F= ----------------------------- 4¤Ç(9.87├ù10^13)^2

3.69×10^8 then you divide that by the original GBE needed then you have your energy needed (4.58×10^36/3.69×10^8)

Energy density loss of 1.24×10^28

The total joule count is 5.67×10^64 joules

Which means the energy density = 1.24×10^28 times less than the point of origin "ground zero"

That means you need 1.24×10^28 times more energy to destroy Epsilon B if the "shock wave" was 10.5 light years from earth

--------------------------------------------------------- —Final result—

Total energy of the "shock wave" is 1.24×10^64 joules

Which is astronomical compared to Moon's star level+ durability

Moon's speed advantage will not help due to Goku's Shunkan Ido, even then Goku's speed is impressive. As he was able to keep up with an almost full power Beerus. The same Beerus that is MFTL+

For Helix nebula

Visibility of Helix nebula with naked eye= 0.0208 lux

Distance of Helix nebula = 6.62x10^18 m

Surface luminosity of Helix nebula= 9.12x10^35

Lux of moonless, overcast night= 0.0001 lux

0.0001 = (1/d)^2 x 9.12 x 10^35

1/d = 1.04 x 10^-20

d= 9.54 x 10^19m or 10,094 light year

10,094 light years/1.333 minutes = 3,982,690,810c

Considering that this is a casual <10% Beerus's traverse speed, SSJG Goku's combat speed must be crazy

So overall, I think Goku has this

Angella Penber said:
Serena, Nooooo~!
Well, i think it is fair after all...

She can still fight Madoka, right?
From what I understand Madoka only has one statement/feat

I can't believe this is actually being debated sailor moon has power canceling and no where in the manga has It been shown that goku has residence to mind and soul eradication. Not only that you are forgetting Sailor moon has massive healing abilities and while not as durable can output the same or more energy then goku. No wait she can output more the silver crystal was literally stated to have limitless power and energy and sailor moon is a casual galaxy buster where as it took two people (goku and Beerus) to create thise shock wave therefore it is not a good feat but a joined feat. Dbz fantasy getting more ridiculous with each new episode of super as if the movie was not bad enough

Its shook the universe, even if there are only 4 galaxies that is a massive joined feat caused by mere punches.Limitess power? Ever heard of hyperboles if its truely limitless why is she 3C?Additionally considering it also shook the kai's world should show you how dangerous they are. Goku has been shown to have a healing ablity in Super and are you calling dbz fantasy ridiculous? You have not read any sort of fanfic, have you?

I don't think the dbz universe has 4 galaxies but this guy is butthurt because you guys think goku can beat sailor moon

I don't either but i'm just lowballing here to show the massive diffrence here in power

Limitless being unlimited energy not limitlles destructibe ability there is a difference. Goku if finite and has limited energy and his healing ability is pure and utter crap as he almost died from pea shooter of a laser he needed a senzu bean and even those have limits. Sailor moon has no such limit and can literally fight eternity if she has too. Being immortal she can just wait until goku dies of age by just healing herself constantly. If she wanted she would not even have to use her destructive abilities which are galaxy+ (and she did that by herself unlike those punches from Beerus and goku) the only people who could beat sailor moon are people who have just as much hax abilities as her. Goku has no hax which alone gives him the lose

Zorback32 said:
Limitless being unlimited energy not limitlles destructibe ability there is a difference. Goku if finite and has limited energy and his healing ability is pure and utter crap as he almost died from pea shooter of a laser he needed a senzu bean and even those have limits. Sailor moon has no such limit and can literally fight eternity if she has too. Being immortal she can just wait until goku dies of age by just healing herself constantly. If she wanted she would not even have to use her destructive abilities which are galaxy+ (and she did that by herself unlike those punches from Beerus and goku) the only people who could beat sailor moon are people who have just as much hax abilities as her. Goku has no hax which alone gives him the lose
Beerus is universal on his own he nullifyed a blast that can destroy the whole universe, and the laser stuff was in the movie it can be changed in super.

ah ah ah, rof is being reconed~ The punches shook the universe, half of the force was from beerus so all you have to do divide the force used by 2 and you get half a universe or 2 galaxies if you lowball it. From a punch. Now imagine a kamehameha. Now imagine it hitting her. Now imagine her trying to heal herself only instead getting a dragon fist (canon ver.)to the face.

why are you using facts from RoF? super is canon now and everything is being retconned, there was no Regenerationn is BoG so who knows what type of technique will Frieza use to beat Goku is Rof in super. Your points are invalid in my opinion. Also just because Sailor Moon has access to the crystal doesn't mean she can increase her durability capacity to match the crystal. all goku needs to do is punch her. The debate on hax can be done after some more episodes of super

Zorback32 said:
I can't believe this is actually being debated sailor moon has power canceling and no where in the manga has It been shown that goku has residence to mind and soul eradication. Not only that you are forgetting Sailor moon has massive healing abilities and while not as durable can output the same or more energy then goku. No wait she can output more the silver crystal was literally stated to have limitless power and energy and sailor moon is a casual galaxy buster where as it took two people (goku and Beerus) to create thise shock wave therefore it is not a good feat but a joined feat. Dbz fantasy getting more ridiculous with each new episode of super as if the movie was not bad enough
You realize that Goku's punch has been calced to be way above multi galaxy level as a lowball? Even if you divide the feat by 10,000,000,000x and it is still galaxy level. The healing will not help, Goku's power is just way too high.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse was thoroughly supervised and inspected by Akira Toriyama, this is the second time he has done that since Dragon Ball Online (Which was written by him). So it is official

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmpyu8zhBVU

And in it Goku resisted the magic of a guy who was warping multiple timeline with his Godly Chi.

Limitless power and energy?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#16._No_-_limits_fallacy_.28NLF.29

The hax is not near enough, it is not like she can reverse the universe's space-time continuum or anything. It is simple dissasemble atoms or mess up the mind hax. Nothing that Goku can't counter.

well, i think its over, has someone added this to the Goku's wins and Sailor Moon's losses?

why not just go by majority vote? the feats n calcs are given, we just need confirmation by everyone.

I say Goku wins, now whose with this and against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back