• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting off topic, I think this thread is done, Goku probably will win due to his resistence to mind/soul-hax and DC advantage

Nibbler3100 said:
With the new evidence Goku clearly stomps being superior in almost every stat except speed
Which can be solved with Shunkan Ido, since Sailor Moon's durability is star level, Goku's punch would obliterate her.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
punch?
if he snapes his fingers, it will be more than enough
This.

After episode 12 all the charts were broken and the god tier receive million boost their former power.

FanofRPGs said:
This is getting off topic, I think this thread is done, Goku probably will win due to his resistence to mind/soul-hax and DC advantage
Since when did Goku have to soul and mind manipulation?

Scarletmoon56 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Since when did Goku have to soul and mind manipulation?
He has immunity to it, his Xenoverse feat where he tanked Demigra's mind-hax is allowed according to the OP

doubt it'd be a complete curb stomp for now. but he does have high chances of winning. he has telepathy and a strong will for mind hax and god ki could stop any soul hax maybe. will have to wait for super for those.

current goku is in the exa-foe range with full punches, even if snapping fingers at full power were one millionth of his punches, the energy wud still be in the low tetrafoe range, which is massively beyond sm's dura, even for precaution, all he needs to do is IT 1 light year away and then snap his fingers or something or even clash his fists together

current goku is in the exa-foe range with full punches, even if snapping fingers at full power were one millionth of his punches, the energy wud still be in the low tetrafoe range, which is massively beyond sm's dura, even for precaution, all he needs to do is IT 1 light year away and then snap his fingers or something or even clash his fists together
I'm sorry, but there's no way Goku's killing her by snapping his fingers, or anything of that calibur.

Goku isn't Universal here, and Sailor Moon isn't exponentially less durable than him. This is in no way a one-shot.

Sailor Moon's durability is Star Level, and the exaFoe range is Multi-Galaxy Level, which Sailor Moon is not. And the teraFoe range is still Multi-Galaxy Level, which is massively beyond Sailor Moon's durability.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
I'm sorry, but there's no way Goku's killing her by snapping his fingers, or anything of that calibur.
Goku isn't Universal here, and Sailor Moon isn't exponentially less durable than him. This is in no way a one-shot.
He is Multi-Galaxy level+, for his punches surpass the Mass-Energy of the Virgo Supercluster

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FanofRPGs/Episode_12_Shockwave_Calc

Even if you divide it by 1,000,000 he is low multi-galaxy level

According to her profile she has star level durability, even if she has galaxy level durability, Goku's punches would be 600x higher than her durability if he was 1,000,000x weaker.

Given that the calc is quite presumptuous, has no validation whatsoever, and is somewhat suspect, I am astonished you are actually referring to it for proof.

I know we're using feats from xenoverse , but isn't combining his feats from XV with the original continuity rather unfair seeing how XV is non-canon?

Scarletmoon56 said:
I know we're using feats from xenoverse , but isn't combining his feats from XV with the original continuity rather unfair seeing how XV is non-canon?
Xenoverse is part of Online's lore, which was written by Akira Toriyama. Plus IIRC Akira Toriyama wrote the story and designs for Xenoverse.

FanofRPGs said:
Scarletmoon56 said:
Xenoverse is part of Online's lore, which was written by Akira Toriyama. Plus IIRC Akira Toriyama wrote the story and designs for Xenoverse.
Links?

And unless they are actual interview links, don't bother linking to some website which claims Akira Toriyama "wrote" the storyline. Additionally, the XV timeline is not compatible with canon DB either.

FanofRPGs said:
Scarletmoon56 said:
Wow, i demand Demigra canonized, now. ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)

Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
Scarletmoon56 said:
Wow, Demigra canonized, now. ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
I am not sure really, AT designed him though.

FanofRPGs said:
Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
Scarletmoon56 said:
Sure he did, Demigra looks freaking awesome!

Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
Scarletmoon56 said:
Sure he did, Demigra looks freaking awesome!
Demigra is actually based off some earlier characters from Dragon Quest

500px-Hargon.jpg

Dhoulmagus.jpg

I calced Beerus and Goku to be 2-4 trillion x FTL in short bursts because they can move at similar speeds to the shockwaves.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/100613#637

Also her page says she is hundreds of millions to low billions of times FTL, not hundreds of billions

Goku has tons of training/fighting experience and is a fighting genius

Um They were pushed back by the shockwaves not moving so yeah

IcarusXI said:
Sooo... who wins in the end?
Goku, the speed gap is not large enough to be a total blitz. Moon's durability is way to low to tank any of Goku's attacks, Goku's mind hax resistence was allowed in this fight so Moon's hax is no use, and Goku's DC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moon's DC

FanofRPGs said:
IcarusXI said:
Goku, the speed gap is not large enough to be a total blitz. Moon's durability is way to low to tank any of Goku's attacks, Goku's mind hax resistence was allowed in this fight so Moon's hax is no use, and Goku's DC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moon's DC
This+ Goku short burst and fighting speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> moon's

FanofRPGs said:
IcarusXI said:
Moon durability is enough to tank a few attacks.

@ImagoDesattrolante

Moon's durability is Star level. She ain't taking attacks from Goku anytime soon.

How is this a stomp? Currently, Goku, Beerus, and Whis at being considered to get an upgrade to 3-A.
What?

Read the comments of Goku and Beerus. Beerus nullified a universe busting blast at 100%.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
How is this a stomp?
Currently, Goku, Beerus, and Whis at being considered to get an upgrade to 3-A.What? Read the comments of Goku and Beerus. Beerus nullified a universe busting blast at 100%.
That's likely an outlier, or hypebole.

No, it says "At least Star Level+ | The same", meaning Moon does not have Galaxy Level durability.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
How is this a stomp?
Currently, Goku, Beerus, and Whis at being considered to get an upgrade to 3-A.
What?
Read the comments of Goku and Beerus. Beerus nullified a universe busting blast at 100%.That's likely an outlier, or hypebole.
It is not an outlier, universal stuff was happening since episode 12 and it happened again in episode 13

It is also not a hyperbole, as Whis and Beerus both knew what would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back