• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
@ImagoDesattrolante
Goku is already stronger, and you only need to be a little faster than someone to blitz, which Goku is.
Still fast enough to keep up, and strong enough to compare.

Not to mention, she's got much more experience and smarts, if I'm correct.

Her hax would deal with his sheer power.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
@DeezNuts1102
I don't like sailor moon to begin with but she's apparently hundred billions FTL which should make her far faster than Goku unless I've missed something .
I calced Beerus and Goku to be 2-4 trillion x FTL in short bursts because they can move at similar speeds to the shockwaves.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/100613#637

Also her page says she is hundreds of millions to low billions of times FTL, not hundreds of billions

Goku has tons of training/fighting experience and is a fighting genius

@ImagoDesattrolante

No and no, Sailor Moon is only Galaxy level, Goku is at least Galaxy level, Sailor Moon is billions of times FTL, Goku is in the trillions. That's a legit blitz + oneshot scenario.

@Imago: The difference between trillion and billion is quite a lot bruh, Goku's maximum potential hasn't been discovered yet he's almost considered at least Multi-galaxy+ and the difference between a normal Galaxy level and At Least Multi-galaxy+ level is simply unimaginable

The Everlasting said:
@ImagoDesattrolante
No and no, Sailor Moon is only Galaxy level, Goku is at least Galaxy level, Sailor Moon is billions of times FTL, Goku is in the trillions. That's a legit blitz + oneshot scenario.
Goku isn't one shotting her, since he's not that much above her.

Like I said, speed is a thing, but it isn't everything. She's fast enough to keep up, and her hax and sheer immense experience should pull her the win.

There are other factors than pure power and speed.

Teleportation os literally inifinite speed in some aspects,as the user will be like instantly on the place it wants,goku just need to teleport and finish off with a ki blast volley(be my point of view its near impossible dodge billions of planet busting energy shoots(maybe galaxy busting,but there's a difference between ki blasts and a kame hame ha)

The only real reason Goku isn't 3-B is that we don't have a value for it.

Stop saying she can keep up with someone ten times faster than her.

Not when your opponent is both faster and stronger.

@Imago, you're simply saying that GOku is a mindless idiot in combat which is false, Goku is a martial arts master and a genius tactician when comes to fighting, he has more experiences and training than Sailor Moon does

The Everlasting said:
The only real reason Goku isn't 3-B is that we don't have a value for it.
Stop saying she can keep up with someone ten times faster than her.

Not when your opponent is both faster and stronger.
Isn't Goku only trillions of times FTL in short bursts? If you look at their speeds, it isn't a humongous gap, anyway.

Yes, it still counts. She has other advantages you're missing here.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Imago, you're simply saying that GOku is a mindless idiot in combat which is false, Goku is a martial arts master and a genius tactician when comes to fighting, he has more experiences and training than Sailor Moon does
I'm not, she just has immense experience and smarts, moreso than Goku does.

Goku's only in his 50's or so.

@Imago: Their power is a humongous gap, Goku will just blitz her from behind from the beginning, 3 punches from Goku would massacre her

you're not using any solid reason or explanation that sailor moon can beat him, Goku has already beat her in terms of Power and Speed, it's quite clear who will have the upper advantages here, as i told you, her hax power won't help her getting away from getting blitz, Just like when Naruto and Sasuke vs Kaguya, both of them overcome her hax abilites and beat the crap out of her.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Imago: Their power is a humongous gap, Goku will just blitz her from behind from the beginning, 3 punches from Goku would massacre her
Their power isn't an humongous gap, he's Galaxy+, while she is Galaxy. Unless I'm missing something.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
DeezNuts1102 said:
Their power isn't an humongous gap, he's Galaxy+, while he is Galaxy. Unless I'm missing something.
Who is who?

He's At least galaxy+, meaning he could be at least Multi-Galaxy+, but that will be solved after the admins finish their revision on the energy scaling system.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
goku wins without much difficulty
I'm not seeing that he wins easily, again.
you do know that goku is currenty calced to be like 2 x virgo supercluster buster or something

and isnt usagi like galaxy level or something, and i dont think she is galaxy level by calcs, instead galaxy level by feats, so she is firm at that level

while, goku (with changes from october onwards) will be multi galaxy level

ImagoDesattrolante said:
goku wins without much difficulty
I'm not seeing that he wins easily, again.
you do know that goku is currenty calced to be like 2 x virgo supercluster buster or something
and isnt usagi like galaxy level or something, and i dont think she is galaxy level by calcs, instead galaxy level by feats, so she is firm at that level

while, goku (with changes from october onwards) will be multi galaxy level
Well, hax wouldn't make it too easy for him, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back