• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku right now has too much raw power on his side sailor moon has hax but I donn't think it will be enough to over come the difference in power.

I saw this and the majority says Goku wins come on he gets loses but no wins ;_; so sad

Well, maybe thats theres like only one person who even supported Sailor Moon to begin with? If everyone is on one side it will appear biased.

Well that's truth, i am not bias infact Moon is one of my fav anime character, But Someone must add this to GOku's victory.. everyone just add his looses -_- that's unfair

Deathstar786 said:
Well that's truth, i am not bias infact Moon is one of my fav anime character, But Someone must add this to GOku's victory.. everyone just add his looses -_- that's unfair
I feel ya so sad man ;_;

TISSG7Regrave said:
Deathstar786 said:
I feel ya so sad man ;_;
Yep people try downplay DB characters too much because their strength alone puts them in tier 3A character

Usagi was reality warping, soul manipulation, time manipulation, and so many other HAX abilites that Goku has no counters for, meaning he has no chance against her. Goku is a Solar System buster, while Usagi is a CASUAL Galaxy Buster.

Plus since she is very likely multi-galaxy to universal level due to her Lamba Power.

>Goku

>Solar system buster

Bruh, where have you been with the release of DBS?

Also, Usagi isn't casually Galaxy Level, she's Galaxy Level.

The Everlasting said:
>Goku
>Solar system buster

Bruh, where have you been with the release of DBS?

Also, Usagi isn't casually Galaxy Level, she's Galaxy Level.
Even if Goku is still getting stronger it does not change the fact that Usagi is even more powerful. Usagi can just erase his soul with the wave of her hand, she can just stop time and kill him while he is stuck there....honestly....Sailor Moon has so many HAX abilities.

Just look up her Lamba Power.

Goku nearly tore apart the universe during his clash with Beerus, that's easily Multi-Galaxy Level.

Time stop means nothing when Goku can just blitz her.

Huh?

Also, Usagi can restore herself from JUST HER SOUL! You can completly destroy her body into nothingness, but she can instantly revive herself.

QuasimodoBellringer said:
Usagi was reality warping, soul manipulation, time manipulation, and so many other HAX abilites that Goku has no counters for, meaning he has no chance against her. Goku is a Solar System buster, while Usagi is a CASUAL Galaxy Buster.
Plus since she is very likely multi-galaxy to universal level due to her Lamba Power.
Goku at this point is far beyond solar sytem lvl,where have you been this wiki had a long disscussion about it and goku was accepted to be multi galxy level

The Everlasting said:
Goku nearly tore apart the universe during his clash with Beerus, that's easily Multi-Galaxy Level.
Time stop means nothing when Goku can just blitz her.

Huh?
Usagi's speed = Fly from Earth to the center of the universe in only a few seconds.

...yeah......good luck speed blitzing her Goku.

Wrong. She flew to the center of the galaxy.

Also, ki's been shown to harm spirits in DBZ you know...

Here is Paragoomba348's comment from the Death Battle fanon wiki:

""Casual Multi-Galaxy buster"

Yeah, with the help of Beerus... and this is a feat that has been debunked. Plus, Moon should be around that level as well.

"Faster than anyone in SM"

Hahaha no.

"Resistant to soul manipulation"

When has ANYONE in DBZ been resistant to soul manipulation? Especially of the caliber Moon is of?

"Destroying the universe"

Not only was this a debunked outlier, but via Lambda Power Sailor Moon can regenerate from legit nothingness. Goku can destroy her body, but Sailor Moon can regenerate from her body, mind, soul, and abstract concept being destroyed. Goku literally can't do anything to her once Lambda Power is activated.

This isn't even acknowledging the fact that Sailor Moon has a huge hax advantage, she has many different attacks which ignore durability and go straight for the one-shot, and she's casually Star Level in her base form (basically meaning that from the get-go she can contend with Goku)

Throw in some mind hax, soul hax, Regenerationn hax, conceptual manipulation hax, and basically any hax you can think of from Lambda Power and Goku is even more screwed here than he was against Superman."

You do realise Beerus nullified a universe destroying blast by himself. Goku is around 60% of Beerus's power so I'm pretty sure he's multi-galaxy.

Here is Paragoomba348's comment from the Death Battle fanon wiki:
""Casual Multi-Galaxy buster"

Yeah, with the help of Beerus... and this is a feat that has been debunked. Plus, Moon should be around that level as well.

"Faster than anyone in SM"

Hahaha no.

"Resistant to soul manipulation"

When has ANYONE in DBZ been resistant to soul manipulation? Especially of the caliber Moon is of?

"Destroying the universe"

Not only was this a debunked outlier, but via Lambda Power Sailor Moon can regenerate from legit nothingness. Goku can destroy her body, but Sailor Moon can regenerate from her body, mind, soul, and abstract concept being destroyed. Goku literally can't do anything to her once Lambda Power is activated.

This isn't even acknowledging the fact that Sailor Moon has a huge hax advantage, she has many different attacks which ignore durability and go straight for the one-shot, and she's casually Star Level in her base form (basically meaning that from the get-go she can contend with Goku)

Throw in some mind hax, soul hax, Regenerationn hax, conceptual manipulation hax, and basically any hax you can think of from Lambda Power and Goku is even more screwed here than he was against Superman."
Outlier? Debunked?

It is not an outlier, Goku was causing attacks so luminous that the Kaioshins who are in another universe could see his attacks in episodes 13&14

The punches are also happening again in episode 20

@Quasi

When was the feat debunked? And Goku still contributed to it. How? Moon's best feat is Galaxy Level

Yes, he is.

Doesn't really matter.

Goku can still KO her you know...

Usagi is a strait up casual Galaxy-buster, as seen when she destoryed the galaxy cauldren with ease, SINGLE HANDEDLY I MIGHT ADD!

Goku and Beerus may have torn apart some of the universe but remember that fight invovled 2 people clashing, so it was because of the power of BOTH!

Usagi can regenerate from litterally nothing. Not to mention she can just erase Goku's soul and mind, she can just make him a mindless husk without trying. Meaning, no matter how hard he tries, Goku litterally can not "kill" her, while she is more than capeable of killing him.

As a character, I actually preffer Goku over Usagi (barely), but Usagi completly wrecks him.

You realize half the universe is > one galaxy right?

KO'ing can still work.

She far from "wrecks" him.

Usagi is a strait up casual Galaxy-buster, as seen when she destoryed the galaxy cauldren with ease, SINGLE HANDEDLY I MIGHT ADD!

Goku and Beerus may have torn apart some of the universe but remember that fight invovled 2 people clashing, so it was because of the power of BOTH!

Usagi can regenerate from litterally nothing. Not to mention she can just erase Goku's soul and mind, she can just make him a mindless husk without trying. Meaning, no matter how hard he tries, Goku litterally can not "kill" her, while she is more than capeable of killing him.

As a character, I actually preffer Goku over Usagi (barely), but Usagi completly wrecks him.
Like I said earlier, Beerus nullified the universe destroying blast BY HIMSELF.

The only thing sailor moon has here is hax she is outclassed in every other category and is gonna get speed blitzed.Whis flew from beerus planet which is somewhere in universe to earth which is at the edge of the universe in 35 minutes lowballing he is at least trillions if not quadrallions ftl, and beerus is 3/4 of that speed and goku kept up with him.The whole wikia already went over goku being multi-galaxy not wasting time arguing that . sailor moon doesnt have the dc to threathen to destroy the entire universe.

Oblivion00 said:

And Goku was hurt by Sorbet.

You seem to not get what kind of power Usagi's Lambda Power provides her right? She can manipulate time, souls, and even mere concepts! Meaning "Hey, there is no such thing as a Super Saiyan" and poof, his entire line up of Super Saiyan forms are gone.

Oblivion00 said:

You seem to not get what kind of power Usagi's Lambda Power provides her right? She can manipulate time, souls, and even mere concepts! Meaning "Hey, there is no such thing as a Super Saiyan" and poof, his entire line up of Super Saiyan forms are gone.
Goku let his guard down that was already explained. She is not gonna be able to use her hax because she is gonna get speed blitzed.

Good to know that you're using PIS in this debate. Anyway how in the hell is Usagi going to pull off any of her hax abilities if she can't react fast enough to Goku's speed. Plus her durability is star level which is pathetic compared to her attack potency.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Oblivion00 said:

Goku let his guard down that was already explained. She is not gonna be able to use her hax because she is gonna get speed blitzed.
Really? Goku needs a ship to get to Namek which is on the other side of the galaxy, and HE CAN NOT BREATH IS SPACE, while Usagi can. Usagi flew from Earth to the center of the galaxy in mere seconds, just a few more seconds and she is at Namek before Goku can even take off.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Oblivion00 said:

Really? Goku needs a ship to get to Namek which is on the other side of the galaxy, and HE CAN NOT BREATH IS SPACE, while Usagi can. Usagi flew from Earth to the center of the galaxy in mere seconds, just a few more seconds and she is at Namek before Goku can even take off.
And whis travelled the entire universe in 26 minutes and goku is somewhat comparable to him. Yea i think goku can speed blitz here unless salor moon is somehow quadrallion times ftl

This is why the VSBattle Wiki is so infamous.

You will not accept that people have debunked Goku and Beerus' strength, just because you are still butthurt about Goku losing to Superman, so you have to act like Goku is the single most powerful character in fiction. I can name atleast 3 people who can beat Goku...and that is just off the top of my head; Madoka, Usagi Tsukino, Bobobo

You will not accept that people have debunked Goku and Beerus' strength, just because you are still butthurt about Goku losing to Superman, so you have to act like Goku is the single most powerful character in fiction. I can name atleast 3 people who can beat Goku...and that is just off the top of my head; Madoka, Usagi Tsukino, Bobobo
1. You have still not linked anything that debunked it

2. Goku atomizes Superman, Death Battle wanked Superman to an omnipotent god, of course we are angry.

3. This wiki thinks Elder God Demonbane, IO, etc. is the strongest, not Goku

Wow so having been unable to prove your side of the arguement you resort to calling the entire wikia wankers when we arent.It took a long time for dbz characters to be upgraded to multi-galaxy level many people didnt want it but the evidence demanded it.We arent wankers we are just evaluating characters based of the feats they performed. If it was just the shockwave punch you might have had a point but beerus also negated a dense ball of energy that was going to destroy the entire universe and that ball of energy illuminated the entire universe.So with said evidence clearly goku is multi galaxy

LOL since when is Goku the most powerful character in fiction. You keep saying that this has been debunked, a link to this would be much appreciated otherwise it's just pointless bickering on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back