• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Gemini Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.yes he has

2. Creation>Destruction, Hades is capable of that much energy output

3. Meh

4. Yes, he has

5. Episode G was supervised by Kurumada, who deemed it an acceptable prequel.

6. They're still available on *********. The evidence still stands.

Edit: *********.com not ***********

1.I have many times over.

2.Hades isnt 2C based off that but for creating hyperdimension,Tarturus and Elysium which is infinite and hold it with his life force alone in soul form.

3.Uh ok

4.That is why all of their defenses are written via cloths and also guard was down so flop argument yet again.

5.I already disproved you with an interview.

6. Thx i try to do my best;
J2179
J2180

Episode G has mayor inconsistencies with the original St. Seiya manga.

"Bu..But they were holding back against Seiya and pals!" They were marked as traitors that wanted to kill Athena.

"But...Muh Galaxy exploting...!" Dont tell me you think the planets behind Saga everytime he does the attack is real...Please.

"But...But..."

No.

Goku wins.

1.Irrelevant you aren't the author to decide.

2.And what does that have to do with anything?

3.No stated they were to begin with but he's clearly displayed 3B DC in episode G which kuramada approves.

4.Goku doesn't win until you prove he does.

1.- Riddle me this, riddle me that. Why is SSJ4 Goku only able to lift a building if Cell was a Solar System buster?

It is inconsistent to the rest of the series. Episode G shows the Gold Saints having a bigget DC before the 12 houses arc.

2.-Because they show the GS being able to easly defeat the Titans and Chronos, Seiya and pals are a joke compared to the DC of the titans.

3.-Episode G is still inconsistent and non-canon on the traditional term of the word.

4.-Goku's range is universal. I mean, how does he NOT win after episode 12?

But it does imply the Saints have the zones that are not protected with their cloths as weakspots.

For example, if someone like Raiden trusted his sword towards one of the saint's protected spots, it wouldnt do anything.

Now, what if a Kamehameha hit them all at once? The cloth might survive the blast, but the saint inside might die. (Like the Willing Wall's destruction.)

^ Are you kidding me?

Do you REALLY think that?

1.-Saga didnt have any increase in speed since the 12 houses arc. Goku's calculations puts him above 1millionLS.

2.-Goku surpasses Saga with a single punch. (3 punches = Universal.)

3.-Goku has far greater durability, also, check the previous comment for an attack that does not go to their protected areas. (For example, his head.) /Willing Wall and Ikki getting stabbed with a normal knife/

1.Because even if Hades creating those locations were but a statement just like those examples you made those locations being held by his power still makes it 2C furthermore those locations being destroyed is confirmation the example you gave doesn't apply in this case.

Youre not the author to decide he stated he approved and so it shall remain.And also the 12 gold saints never truly show "DC" regularly.

2.No they don't those were two seal Titans it took multiples gold saints to beat a truly unsealed Titan.

3.Masami kuramada says otherwise in the interview I linked you.

4.What are you even talking about I know hi range is universal even tho the universe has like 4 galaxies by the guidebook or something.

1.Because even if Hades creating those locations were but a statement just like those examples you made those locations being held by his power still makes it 2C furthermore those locations being destroyed is confirmation the example you gave doesn't apply in this case. (Hafes was a support. And i will cut it down there because it bears no significance to the debate at hand.)

Youre not the author to decide he stated he approved and so it shall remain.And also the 12 gold saints never truly show "DC" regularly. (I decide as an reader where the story is inconsistent,not logical, etc. Ex. Shura not cutting Shoryu's leg, Gold Saints reviving oit of nowhere and without explanation, random stat increases/decreses, lack of any type of significance for training, etc.)

2.No they don't those were two seal Titans it took multiples gold saints to beat a truly unsealed Titan. (Even if, those were mayor feats compared to Seiya and pals on that point in the story ) 3.Masami kuramada says otherwise in the interview I linked you. (Again, he can supervise what he wants, it is still not his story, not logical cimpared to the rest of the series.)

4.What are you even talking about I know hi range is universal even tho the universe has like 4 galaxies by the guidebook or something. (No. That was taken out of the movies. Many calculations and scans of the anime and manga /like the "World of Dragon Ball" one/ shows that the universe if mostly an endless void a lot bigger than just 4 galaxies.)

Also, Galaxian Explotion.

Not Galaxian Explotions~

1.He created it and his death is further confirmation.

2.You don't decide what's canon or not to begin with so believing it's remains irrelevant.Gold saints revived due to 8th sense .Shura not being able to cut shiryuu"s leg is just a durability feat.

3.Even so what are you trying to prove ?Get to the point taking on a Titan with multiple gold saints isn't an impressive feat furthermore they never defeated the Titans pontos sealed them irrelevant yet again.

4.Im guessing the universe not being shown to have more than 4 galaxies is the reason why Goku isn't 3B actually.

Yes there is...

It's better if we don't count any outlier that's way too far-fected. Like luigifan said episode G is inconsistent so we can't take it seriously like the 40-ton feat from dbz.

It being inconsistent for reasons I've already refuted doesn't make it non canon the author is responsible and has acknowledged it furthermore their are no outliers so that's irrelevant

IcarusXI said:
It's better if we don't count any outlier that's way too far-fected. Like luigifan said episode G is inconsistent so we can't take it seriously like the 40-ton feat from dbz.

Okay...in that case the universe shaking is too outlier as they've never displayed anything close to that level before and their universe has been the most consistantly stated to be only 4 galaxies.

RouninOtaku said:
Luigifan001 is just a straight up downplayer

^ True that.

From his first comment on the pegasus seiya page I thought "he's probably another butthurt fanboy" and I was right...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Lol indeed he said Thanatos failed to destroy the earth while Thanatos only wanted to kill seika...

He changed his tune and decided to go with how did a few saints stop a god...right...because hitting someone casually from a few hyperverses away is totally the same as hitting at full power.

True we can't take the universe shaking feat too seriously as well since it they never blowed it up but we can agree that it must be galactic or multi galactic if it reached outside the known universe in DB.

We'll have to wait for Teoi to either show a proper view of the universe OR give another feat that matched or surpasses the universe shaking feat.

But the episode G feat was never continued or given again.

At this point it can be either way.

@Br3akN3cks you're joking right?

This has been done for almost every high tier characters, they can almost always make themselves more durable, the only difference is how fast especially for energy users like Goku, Ichigo, Naruto etc etc

If they had there durability up at all times and didn't let anything hurt them especially in normal everyday life, then Goku and Vegeta would have torn Chichi and bulma to shreds respectively while making gohan, trunks.

Also, do as you wish. If you want to ignore my evidence, do so.

Goku destroys Saga.

Of course, Goku is not unbeateable. People like Kami Tenchi, maybe Medaka, many from the Dc and Marvel universes, Hades (St. Seiya.) And many more would beat him.

That is my conclusion, as i do not see the reasoning about continuing to debate with people who do not understand basic logic and rely oj insults.

This us your wikia after all, correct or wrong, it is still yours.

Kami tenchi even with his God powers can never be a cool cat like Beerus or Goku though.

Personally I hate Medaka cause of the stupid powers she has, she's like the female anime version of superman. it's like they have 'add new unneeded powers here' stamped to their foreheads

I've refuted all your claims and not even once did I insult you.... Your arguments being ridiculous is just something that is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back