• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
dude, he tanked asriels strongest attack
from frisks page:

Likely Multiverse level+ (Took many hits from Asriel, who was unable to kill them even when their soul was destroyed), the ability to SAVE and LOAD makes them nearly impossible to kill by conventional means
Which is why I said that Frisk won't defeat Goku in SSJ4, and Goku won't defeat Frisk with save and load. It's litterally like slamming Shields at each-other.

No matter how much "trying" Goku uses, 2-A is infinitely above 2-B, that's like saying that Kid Goku could damage Infinite Zamasu with a "considerable amount of trying", and, yes, the gap between Goku's AP and Frisk's Durability is that ridiculously huge.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
If you think Stamina and Outlasting someone means SHIT in DB...ohoho...
yeah, its almost like every major fight ended whit someone running out of energy, and there isnt any plot to help here

Paulo.junior.969 said:
No matter how much "trying" Goku uses, 2-A is infinitely above 2-B, that's like saying that Kid Goku could damage Infinite Zamasu with a "considerable amount of trying", and, yes, the gap between Goku's AP and Frisk's Durability is that ridiculously huge.
Not really? I mean, 2-B is just Multiversal, while 2-A is Multiversal+ (Meaning, every Multiverse or some shit). Kid Goku is around Country level or some shit, while Merged Zamasu would eventually become 2-C. That's WAY bigger than the 2-B/2-A difference to me.

• Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.

2-B Any number of universes bigger than 1000.

2-A: Literally infinite universes.

Kid Goku is Tier 6, Infinite Zamasu starts at Low 2-C, which is infinitely above anything lower, so, the difference is around the same: infinite.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
If you think Stamina and Outlasting someone means SHIT in DB...ohoho...
yeah, its almost like every major fight ended whit someone running out of energy, and there isnt any plot to help here
I mean, now that you mention it. Hmmm....yeah, guess i'm wrong there. However, how can Frisk outlast Goku? Frisk isn't gonna go around places, as the Speed is equalized, and even if Frisk could, Goku has Instant Transmission. And no, I don't think Frisk could beat down Goku, nor do I think Goku could beat down Frisk. If anything, it'll end up being like a Sparring Match, where they're equal and shit. Then, at the end of it, they'll walk away, smiling. Healing, and resurrection really doesn't apply, nor do I think they'll be fighting to the death.

Don't think Goku can stop SAVE/LOAD, up to mid godly regen, and resuurection. I believe these were said above, and so I'll vote Frisk FTRA

Paulo.junior.969 said:
2-B Any number of universes bigger than 1000.
2-A: Literally infinite universes.

Kid Goku is Tier 6, Infinite Zamasu starts at Low 2-C, which is infinitely above anything lower, so, the difference is around the same: infinite.
...Except the difference is way bigger, when the Tier 6 to Tier 2-C differnece litterally goes from Down to Earth strength to litterally controlling Multiple Universes at once. At least with the 2-B/2-A thing, it'd go from Finite Multiverses, to just Infinite. Then...bam.

Tenebricite said:
Don't think Goku can stop SAVE/LOAD, up to mid godly regen, and resuurection. I believe these were said above, and so I'll vote Frisk FTRA
Ughhh...

Meanwhile, i'm looking at Frisk's side to the story here. I'm voting inconclusive. You guys overhype too much. They're not beating each-other. This isn't so one sided.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
2c and anything belove= infinite difference
2a and 2b=infinite difference
No. 2-C Below = BIG Difference. Going from down to earth, to moons, to stars, to Galaxies, to Universes, and shit. And 2-B to 2-A is litterally Multiverses, to Infintie Multiverses.

One takes more than the other.

No. 2-C Below = BIG Difference. Going from down to earth, to moons, to stars, to Galaxies, to Universes, and shit. And 2-B to 2-A is litterally Multiverses, to Infintie Multiverses.

The difference between 2-A and 2-B is bigger than all of those combined, because the difference between moons, to stars, to galaxies and to universes are all finite, and this should go without saying, but, infinite>Any finite number, no matter how big.

no, infiniti stays infinite no matter what. only because there are more tiers for one than the other doesent change that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the only situation where they would resent is the mafuba.so its not really important
After he resests, he should try to avoid it, and that's it.

Paulo.junior.969 said:

The difference between 2-A and 2-B is bigger than all of those combined, because the difference between moons, to stars, to galaxies and to universes are all finite, and this should go without saying, but, infinite>Any finite number, no matter how big.
We're talking Power here, not Numbers. And I think the POWER difference between those 2 are not alike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back