• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
chara can keep your soul after you delete and reupload the game, how about that?
and the game is destroyed, you cant do anything whitout selling your soul
Except either:

1. Replaying the Game.

2. Deleting the Game yourself.

Or 3. Getting the second of the 2 Endings, while also completing the Storylines of both.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
frisks gender is up for interpratation, that means that she can be any genderyou want them to be
Except Frisk is supposed to represent the Player. So...Frisk is without Gender because Frisk is supposed to...

Represent...

YOU!

1 - Yeah, so I can call them whatever I want, and since I imagined Frisk as a girl when I played the game, so I call them a she. It's not wrong, since they have no gender.

2 - No, it's not. Unfair victories are not added to the profiles, the losing character must have a chance of winning.

replaying the game needs you to sell your soul, after which you can only get post geno pacifist ending

deleting it doesent stop chara from having your soul

you dogeno ending you cant get a non post geno ending....

Paulo.junior.969 said:
1 - Yeah, so I can call them whatever I want, and since I imagined Frisk as a girl when I played the game, so I call them a she. It's not wrong, since they have no gender.
2 - No, it's not. Unfair victories are not added to the profiles, the losing character must have a chance of winning.
1. Okay? Neat.

And 2. ...What? It's still winning. The Losing Character's a loser. Also, this is totally fair. Speed is equalized, they're both 2-B, and shit. What's "unfair" about it? The fact that Frisk's winning?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
replaying the game needs you to sell your soul, after which you can only get post geno pacifist ending
deleting it doesent stop chara from having your soul

you dogeno ending you cant get a non post geno ending....

It's a pixelated Game. My Real Soul doesn't belong to some Green Shirt Kid.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The fact that Goku can do literally nothing to put Frisk down for good.
....Okay? And? That's like saying Kefla's elimination didn't count as a Win for Goku because she couldn't touch him? SHE STILL LOST! And Goku still won.

This is a VS Battle with Equal Speed, and Equal Tiered Characters. Unfairness doesn't apply here.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
teh fact that frisk cannot die to goku in any possible way
Again, not unfair. Remember, Kassadin could absorb all of U.I Goku's abilities and shit and use even greater attacks against him, and that still counted as a loss for Goku.

So...

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
  • Picks No*
  • Game becomes Black*
  • Deletes Game*
There we go.
Cool. Doesn't affect Chara's 2-B feat in any way, which scales to Flowey, which then scales to Frisk, making Frisk way above Xeno Goku in power... But cool.

Your argument was "Chara didn't destroy the game because I still have the game", but, no you don't, the game is a black screen, it doesn't work anymore, everything in it was destroyed, there's nothing left, and the only way to bring it back is selling your soul to Chara, you being able to delete the game doesn't affect this feat in any way, shape or form.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Your argument was "Chara didn't destroy the game because I still have the game", but, no you don't, the game is a black screen, it doesn't work anymore, everything in it was destroyed, there's nothing left, and the only way to bring it back is selling your soul to Chara, you being able to delete the game doesn't affect this feat in any way, shape or form.
Yes it does. It means it never happened.

..Shhh..

Lol If xeno goku were in undertale his stats

HP: 18000

ATK: 450

Def: 500

... He is stil less powerful than omega flowey and can't put a dent on him. the stats are based on DBH Stat

Paulo.junior.969 said:
And he also doesn't have any feat that comes even close to Chara's feat, which is being able to destroy countless timelines with one attack, silly...
You can't be destroyed by Chara if you're not in the Undertale Multiverse...

Thinking:

So, you're saying that Goku is stronger than Chara, even thought Chara's feat is much, much, much better than anything Goku has ever done, because Goku isn't in the Undertale multiverse... ... ...

No offence, but, are you ********?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back