• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
the only situation where they would resent is the mafuba.so its not really important
After he resests, he should try to avoid it, and that's it.
1. Frisk isn't a "he", or is Frisk a "she". Infact, we don't know Frisk's gender here. i was thinking a She...but...meh.

And 2. Xeno Goku has better Seals.

The real cal howard said:
The gap betweeen Beerus and Pilaf is the gap between Frisk's durability and Goku's AP.
And the gap between Freeza back in the Namek Arc and Vegeta is the gap between Frisk's Fighting Skill and Goku's Fighting Skill.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Yeah, cause ALL 2-A guys are Infinite in Strength. Right guys? Right.

Frisk only has 2-A Durability. Not strength.
its not like we were saying that goku cant hurt them or anything....

and frisk still has ap advantege

And the gap between Freeza back in the Namek Arc and Vegeta is the gap between Frisk's Fighting Skill and Goku's Fighting Skill.
you remember zeno? the guy who can kill everyone on db whitout fighting skills?

Ricsi-viragosi said:

You were LITTERALLY arguing with me that Goku can't hurt a 2-A Durability Frisk. And now you're saying this shit?

Also, Frisk has no AP Advantage. Frisk has HEALING/Regen Advantages, but little to no combat advantages.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

You were LITTERALLY arguing with me that Goku can't hurt a 2-A Durability Frisk. And now you're saying this shit?
Also, Frisk has no AP Advantage. Frisk has HEALING/Regen Advantages, but little to no combat advantages.
He was being sarcastic...

first, yeah, we are arguing that, it was sarcasm

second, frisk does have ap advantage by hurting flowey, who is above chara

Ricsi-viragosi said:
you remember zeno? the guy who can kill everyone on db whitout fighting skills?
Zeno? The Omni King? The Mightiest Guy in the ******* DB Multiverse? The Same guy that could make EVERYTHING except for Toriyama his bitch? That guy? Yeah *Does 12 year old nerd voice*, cause he's TOTALLY at the level or Frisk, right?

Shut up.

Zeno? The Omni King? The Mightiest Guy in the ******* DB Multiverse? The Same guy that could make EVERYTHING except for Toriyama his bitch? That guy? Yeah *Does 12 year old nerd voice*, cause he's TOTALLY at the level or Frisk, right?

Shut up.
Actually, no he's not, Frisk is stronger, by far.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
first, yeah, we are arguing that, it was sarcasm
second, frisk does have ap advantage by hurting flowey, who is above chara
And yet Flowey overpowered Frisk with ease? I mean, compare this with Vegeta to Jiren, because SSB Vegeta hit Jiren twice, which shocked him, while U.I Goku (For the first time) rivaled Jiren's power and only hit him at his last few seconds with the power, that automatically makes Vegeta in SSB stronger than U.I Goku? -_-

rting a tier 2B character means you are 2Bor have some good hax. its not a vegeta jiren compariison but a pilaf freeza comparison, pilaf cannot hurt freeza, if he were capable in a non gag moment in a constant way than hed be on freezas tier

Paulo.junior.969 said:

Shut up.
Actually, no he's not, Frisk is stronger, by far.
And i've still been given **** ALL REASONING BEHIND IT! So, i've looked up Frisk's profile, and...nothing seems to be telling me "Frisk beats Goku with ease" or anything like that. Oh, and Frisk doesn't have Infinite Stamina, nor does Frisk become 2-B just like that. Requires a **** ton of determination. So, if Frisk could achieve that, then Frisk'll have to defeat Goku quick. And, judging by the Gameplay...Frisk might have a hard time with that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
rting a tier 2B character means you are 2Bor have some good hax. its not a vegeta jiren compariison but a pilaf freeza comparison, pilaf cannot hurt freeza, if he were capable in a non gag moment in a constant way than hed be on freezas tier
I'm talking about Frisk Vs Flowery here. Frisk harmed Flowery, yet Flowery still overpowers Frisk. Vegeta hit Jiren, and yet Jiren CLEARLY overpowered Vegeta.

erm, you do realize that DT doesent need stamina to sustain and you can keep gtetin killed over and over endlessly right?

chara can keep your soul after you delete and reupload the game, how about that?

and the game is destroyed, you cant do anything whitout selling your soul

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't think she wins, I think she ******* curbstomps Goku, that's why this thread should be closed by now.
"I don't think she wins. I think she ******* curbstomps Goku"

1. Frisk doesn't have a confirmed Gender, dude. Frisk is supposed to represent you, the player.

And 2. Curbstomping and Winning are the exact same thing here, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back