• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Xeno Goku vs. Pacifist Frisk

If this is a stomp in Frisk's favor then I'll switch to Omega Flowey.

Both at 2-B.

Speed Equalized.

Ssj4 xeno goku redone by jacenwade-dav91ea
vs.
Frisk stay determined

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What does Goku have to get past that Durability, Resurrection and Godly Regen?
Sealing. And this version is willing to use it. He's not gonna wait for his opponent to get super strong like in canon.

Frisk will win damn near any scenario, since Goku doesn't have many sealing powers out of his hundreds of (honestly similar) techniques

BruceTheBatman said:
I also fail to see how Goku isn't gonna get one-shot by Frisk, who is far higher into 2-B
Fun fact, Frisk doesnt harm people ovo

@bruce like wright said, he's more than willing to seal his opponents away. So that's out of the question.

Frisk can harm Flowey, Flowey is superior to Chara, Chara can destroy every single timeline in Undertale with one hit, Undertale has enough timelines for Flowey to literally do everything there is to do in the game, so, pretty high into 2-B? I guess?

Goku is unquantifably above baseline. SSJ4 Goku >>> SSJ Goku > Demigra (Base) = A Threat to the countless, possibly infinite number of timelines in the Dragon Ball series. The scaling I have is EXTREMELY basic and has much more characters to scale but that's about the core just of the scaling.

Errorsaness said:
So dis proves it. in ONE PUNCH /he can destroy all the timelines E V E R Y S I N G L E O N E in DBH if he wants to
Cool, still not anywhere close to Frisk though.

Can't goku just fly away from Frisk to avoid his attacks? Frisk doesn't have flight, so isn't that a factor for goku?

Well, if Goku starts with seal, he may win if he's fast enough, but if he tries to attack in some other way, it won't do shit and Frisk one shots. Well, I think I'm going with Frisk for now, since her being able to land a hit seems like a more likely scenario.

I'm fairly sure there's a limited amount of actions you can do in the game. Even if you travelled pixel by pixel in the game world with perfect precision in the game, that's still a limited amount of actions isn't it?

I think Goku might actually be stronger, given how much weaker Frisk is than Omega Flowey. Other than that, Goku ain't doing crap to Frisk's durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back