• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone would essentially need to take the moves/abilities from his Super Incarnation minus Ultra Instinct and Blue but with SSJ4 in addition(Extreme Butoden had Battle of Gods happen after GT) along with Shenron Mode, Spatial Manipulation, Burning God Meteor, Dragon Kamehameha, and Sealing(Not Mafuba since it's unknown if Goku Black was ever encountered)

frisk due to being able to hit harder and being much more savage than goku, and goku not being assured to use his sealing, or any high powered attack against a kid. frisk gets therir power from dt, which is soul power, and goku cant sense that as far as im aware

Bluetrekking said:
Frisk FRA
@Ricsi Goku can sense kili which is soul energy.
i looked it up, and didnt find any proof of it being soul power, in fact, i only found it being an energy unit for ki

Hst master said:
He sealed Omega's Power in the Ultimate Dragon Balls and then somehow sealed Omega himself
but how? can he do it right away, does it work on humans, does it need time to work?

You need God Ki to do it, it seems like a right away thing and doesn't seem to be race specific, it could possibly be Beerus' type of sealing

Because Beerus was staying out of it past that point and left it to Goku who fought Omega alone and Goku quickly sealed him in which Beerus immediately gave credit to Goku and his God Ki

EDIT: It wasn't that Beerus was staying out of it but he was actually fighting alongside Omega to test Goku

Extreme Butoden is on the 3DS so it has more text cutscenes that say what's happening, which says the minus energy was immediately sealed into the UDBs Beerus crediting it his Super Saiyan God powers and Omega quickly being sealed afterwards in which the game ends

Like I said Beerus credits it to his SSG powers and all they say is that the negative energy is sealed and Omega is as well

And EBs story is connected to DBHUM2

I tought we agreed on that on the discussion thread.

But anyways, with Kaiohken 100 and kamehameha x10 he is at the very least 1000 times multiversal.

And sealing would destroy frisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back