• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most powerful version of Goku is being stomped by a little kid who doesn't even fight.

I just wanted to bring that up before the Hakai.

DMB 1 said:
Can you even reset during gameplay, or it's Chara that does it during the end of Genocide?
1. Yes

2. Yes, only after the games has been destroyed they reset, every other instance is Frisk.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The most powerful version of Goku is being stomped by a little kid who doesn't even fight.
I just wanted to bring that up before the Hakai.
what about the characters dfeated by a (composite) tree?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then Frisk curbstomps, Goku can't even scratch her, and even if he could, he's not killing her with that Regen, also, SAVE and LOAD. Frisk hits him until he dies.
If we apply M.U.I Goku here, and if we apply Frisk's Powers here (Even though Frisk doesn't fight), then it's unlikely that Frisk will hit him at all.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then Frisk curbstomps, Goku can't even scratch her, and even if he could, he's not killing her with that Regen, also, SAVE and LOAD. Frisk hits him until he dies.
If we apply M.U.I Goku here, and if we apply Frisk's Powers here (Even though Frisk doesn't fight), then it's unlikely that Frisk will hit him at all.
An hyphotehtical Composite Goku could actually be able to pull it off aganst Frisk, but Xeno Goku doesn't have all of these abilities.

Look, I get it. Xeno Goku has seals and shit, while Frisk has Save and Load. However, understand that SSJ4 Xeno Goku ALONE is 2-B. What if we applied M.U.I Xeno Goku here, eh? That'd be impossible for Frisk to defeat.

Normally, I'd disagree with that, as well, massive NLF, but given that Frisk only uses melee attacks like a slash with a knife, you're not wrong. I mean, you are, because Goku will tire, but it won't be for a while.

how exactly would goku stop a self ressurective healing enemy with no morals?

Look, I get it. Xeno Goku has seals and shit, while Frisk has Save and Load. However, understand that SSJ4 Xeno Goku ALONE is 2-B. What if we applied M.U.I Xeno Goku here, eh? That'd be impossible for Frisk to defeat.
asriel couldent get past the ressurection, so nom he wont be defeating frisk any time soon

Ricsi-viragosi said:
how exactly would goku stop a self ressurective healing enemy with no morals?
Simple, you just hit him...

Really...really...hard.

DMB 1 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
An hyphotehtical Composite Goku could actually be able to pull it off aganst Frisk, but Xeno Goku doesn't have all of these abilities.
Well, if Goku does gain M.U.I in Heroes, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
asriel couldent get past the ressurection, so nom he wont be defeating frisk any time soon
The guy's an enemy, and Undertale's a game. So, not all of Frisk's abilities used are...well...taken without grains of salt.

Again, we're talking about a Saiyan Time Patroller with God Ki placed in his FORMER SSJ Forms (While also NOT using his God Forms yet), with seals and shit Vs a Regen Kid with 2-A Durability, somewhat 2-B abilities, and litterally no combat experience whatsoever.

Applying anything beyond SSJ4 Xeno Goku would be like putting an apple on an Ant, and expecting him to carry it. You're not doing it. Idc if Frisk could outlast him, Frisk is not getting a hit on the God Form Xeno Goku's.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Wait, so, your argument is "Goku dodges forever"?
My argument is: If Frisk is just barely standing a chance against SSJ4 Xeno Goku, then she'll never defeat any of Xeno Goku's ACTUAL God Forms. No amount of Hax will beat it.

"Frisk is not getting a hit on the God Form Xeno Goku's."

Why?

Speed is equalized.

And it's likely the other way around to be honest.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Why?

Speed is equalized.

"Speed is equalized"

And you think that'll change anything? A Kid with equalized speed won't outrun Goku's ki blasts, and shit.

Also, Frisk is just barely standing a chance against SSJ4 Goku (Mostly due to the Healing Regens, and shit). SSJ4 Goku is FAR from Goku's full power.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Why?

Speed is equalized.

"Speed is equalized"
And you think that'll change anything? A Kid with equalized speed won't outrun Goku's ki blasts, and shit.

Also, Frisk is just barely standing a chance against SSJ4 Goku (Mostly due to the Healing Regens, and shit). SSJ4 Goku is FAR from Goku's full power.
1) Which form is stronger between SSJB and SSJ4 in DBH is really vague, and they could very well be equal.

Oh, and btw, I don't count SSJ4 Xeno Goku as the "Most Powerful Version of Goku", since Super M.U.I Goku alone has been confirmed to be the "Strongest Goku in History".

DMB 1 said:
Anonimoe7875 said:
Why?

Speed is equalized.

"Speed is equalized"

1) Which form is stronger between SSJB and SSJ4 in DBH is really vague, and they could very well be equal.
Actually, the whole thing is supposed to be Super SSB Goku vs Xeno SSJ4 Goku. So...yeah.

Honestly you are just wanking Goku now...

Heck how will he defeat someone with 2-A dura, glody regen, resurrection and time manipulation.

"Speed is equalized"

first, they have guns as well, second, frisk at theire strongest is post geno frisk, who became one with chara, who has multiversal range.

and once again, unless hes infinitly stronger it doesent matter at all, and even if he is frisk tanked more than infinitly what current goku can

And then Goku goes SSJG and ultimately tips the balance. -_- It just needs 1 level.
Until he becomes 2-A he's not. Look at Frisk's durability, and there's also Regen and SAVE and LOAD. Goku can power-up as much as he wants, he is not winning this.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Honestly you are just wanking Goku now...
Heck how will he defeat someone with 2-A dura, glody regen, resurrection and time manipulation.
How am I wanking Goku? I'm just saying the truth.

Also, 1. 2-A Durability, yes. However, that doesn't mean that hitting Frisk will mean much. It'll just take a considerable amount of trying to defeat Frisk. Also, 2. Goku in SSG also has Godly Regen (Please look at his fight with Beerus), 3. Interrupting Self Resurrection's a thing, and 4. Time Manipulation? Who are we fighting, Hit? LOL

Also, 2. Frisk is ONLY LIKELY 2-B with incredible amounts of determination.

dude, he tanked asriels strongest attack

from frisks page:

Likely Multiverse level+ (Took many hits from Asriel, who was unable to kill them even when their soul was destroyed), the ability to SAVE and LOAD makes them nearly impossible to kill by conventional means

Stop, Goku will not defeat someone with a durability infinites times higher than his attack.

Goku can't simply recreate his body and soul.

Godly level regen =/= Regen from ssg.

He scales to a feat far higher than Goku, Likely means nothing we had a entire thread about it.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
And then Goku goes SSJG and ultimately tips the balance. -_- It just needs 1 level.
Until he becomes 2-A he's not. Look at Frisk's durability, and there's also Regen and SAVE and LOAD. Goku can power-up as much as he wants, he is not winning this.
Wow, 2-A Durability, woohoo? Doesn't mean much since Frisk will likely not hit M.U.I Goku either. Oh, and before you think i'm voting Goku. I'm actually not. I'm just voting Inconclusive. However, you also have to remeber this: 2-B Goku is Xeno SSJ4 Goku, and that's EXCLUDING the God Forms. So...yeah.

I don't find Frisk nor Goku beating each-other. That is, unless I see God Forms for DB Heroes Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back