• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Bayonetta (various versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1.-Left Eye Bayonetta vs SSBKKX10 Goku Round 2.- "" w/ Queen Sheba vs "" Round 3.- Bayoneta 2 Base Bayonetta vs "" Round 4.- "" w/ Omne vs ""

Speed unequalized.

well if you speed equalize goku lack hax as bayonetta can witch time goku to death

well we don't know if its true yet we need more info if goku truly moved within stopped time

Even if it was a time slowdown technique, it still implies Goku won't be affected by witch time.

Also, can Bayonetta even dodge one of Goku's aatacks in the first place?

Would Goku start with Kaioken? Bayo could survive his attacks in SSB, and one attack from him would activate the Selene's Light which would activate Witch Time without the need to dodge.

Edit: never mind i missed that in the OP.

Goku is in SSBKKX10. Anyways, I say inconclusive speed unequalized. We don't know what Goku did to move in stop time. So Witch Time might work, might not.

I knew that someone was going to do this given that both of them have beaten Lilithmon. As for the fight itself, aren't match-ups where stats are equalized not included anyway?

Can't Bayonetta stack Witch TIme onto itself or something? I vaguely recall Hit catching Goku up with the same technique.

Hit froze Goku WHILE time was frozen. It was a combonation, It wasn't stacked time-leap, it was a combonation of techniques. Also to add, Goku has a better range.

Goku specifically stated "I am way beyond your time-leap" Speed>Hax

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Can someone explain to me why base Bayonetta in Bayonetta 2 is stronger than Bayonetta with Queen Sheba from the first game?
because bayonetta managed to beat aesir who is stronger than jubelius in base

Honestly this fight depends on how Goku was able to resist Hit's time manipulation and if he would be able to do the same against Bayo.

resisted it prettY well.

If that's the case, Goku wins.

I mean, Witch Time and their upgrades slow down time instead of stopping it, and i don't think Bayo can frezze someone in frozen time like Hit can.

Kyle Ramos said:
resisted it prettY well.
If that's the case, Goku wins.

I mean, Witch Time and their upgrades slow down time instead of stopping it, and i don't think Bayo can frezze someone in frozen time like Hit can.

No, not how WELL, just HOW, like if there were specific circumstances that allowed him to do so. And yes Bayonetta can stop time with Witch Time, as well as stack it multiple times.

Goku is completely resistent to time stop.

During his fight with Hit, even after upgraded his time stop beyond 0.5 Goku could still move and the only reason it worked was because Hit used a completely different technique.

And the improved Hit also got faster and stronger so saying Goku was far superior to him in that instante is incorrect.

So even after witch time Goku would be able to move at regular speed without exerting any extra power to do so and no matter how many time she stackes witch time it will not work on Goku.

My vote goes to Goku simply because the one thing Bay could do to stand a chance is useless against Goku and even if it wasn't GOKU CAN STILL PREDICT WHERE SHE WILL BE AFTER WITCH IS OVER.

Technically speaking, isn't Goku still affected after Hit activates time stop during his time stop?

Because Witch Time is able to do that as well...

well he resisted the first time stop but when hit did a stacking one goku had no resistance to it...

When he Hit did a stacked one goku didnt have any resistance to it and when Hit did his finale one in episode 40 he didnt stack it and goku was afected by a non stacked time stop. Hit said "My time leap is way ahead of you" His Finale time stop in episode 40 worked on goku. He was clearly affected by it. After goku was stopped hit went over and started striking him. Time stop seems to work on goku based off the finale time stop Hit used on him. If i missed something in episode 40 that proves otherwise then I apologize, but going off what happened in that episode, what i stated seems to be the case

if u checked the episode hit was in a time-stop then u see goku moving in the space apparently then he froze

i watched episode 40 again . you can see him stopped for a single frame in the time stop and then a few frames later theres some freeze sounds and white stars on goku. but hit didnt touch goku when that happened and goku didnt have that frozen ice affect around him. either way it seemed like goku was indeed affected by hits finale time stop in some way. The time stop with the red background in it

Bayonetta can stack time stop like hit so she should be able to affect goku with it. if stacked time is what hit is doing. Seems to be something like that at least

yep one witch time may not be enough stacking for bayo will work though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back