• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Bayonetta (various versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku can't just simply 1 shot bayonetta. She will be able to get her stacked time stops out and she has the hax and versatility to win. My vote is for bayonetta

Not trying to be rude, but why do you change the rules to let Goku win? I don't see the point in vs threads if you give one all the advantages to win. Anyway... Bayo can still win by stacking time stop and haxing Goku to death.

well the big issue is that bayo is by far slower than goku so she can't react unless witch time is instantanious like can be activated on the fly so if goku can rapid punch bayo before she can stack then i would give it to him while if bayo can do witch time like instantly then i would give it to her for witch time + hax combo

If you mean limit as in she can only use it so many times, no. If you mean limit as in it only lasts so long...im not sure. When she activates Witch Time in-game (ie. by dodging an attack) it only lasts a few seconds at most, but there have been instances where she activates it and it lasts for anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes. And it hasn't ever actually worn off, she always deactivates it manually.

KuuIchigo said:
Not trying to be rude, but why do you change the rules to let Goku win? I don't see the point in vs threads if you give one all the advantages to win. Anyway... Bayo can still win by stacking time stop and haxing Goku to death.
And by letting speed be equalized Bay has the advantage.Plus it's not an advantage if all there doing is letting one character use all his power.

From what I have seen Bay can only stack witch time twice and that still does nothing to Goku because it's very clear from the fight with Hitthat Goku was predicting where his oppenent will be and the big difference here is Bay is no where near Goku's speed like Hit so my vote stays with Goku.

As Weekly said, Bayo can stop time up to 10 minutes or for a long time. So I don't see what predicting Bayo would do when she would hax him to death. As for my comment about the rule I apologize. I was thinking about another thread OP made.

The problom is from what weekly said it seemed inconsistent because some times it's a few seconds and another it's 10 minutes.

Ok, so after you changed their speed there's still Me, Redgrave, KuuIchigo for Bayo to win and you and Radical for Goku with Kazarian claiming this is a stomp (which wouldn't be counted). 3 against 2 in bayonetta's favor.

Im Voting for bayonetta too. She can get her stack time stops out and it can also be activated by just being hit by goku because of selen's light. She also has other hax to finish the job after time is stoped or stacked, molecular destruction and soul attacks and the time stop also last for a very long time . My vote is for bayonetta

So its 4 against 2 and the real cal howard said his vote is for bayonetta for the same reassons Weeklybattles gave , so If you include that then its 5 agaisnt 2 in bayonetta's favor

Goku is immune to time stop and according to this, Witch Time is not time stop:

Witch Time: A common ability and most valuable of Bayonetta's. Witch time is an ability that all witches have, this allows Bayonetta to slow time down to an insane degree. To the points where flying rocks seem slow, where water drops to turn to ice when touched, and seconds can last an entire boss fight. This is the potentially the single most devastating ability in her arsenal, making her nearly impossible to hit if she isn't blitzed first and allowing her to pummel targets without retaliation.

Its been awhile since iv played the bayonetta games, but i recall time being very much stopped by bayonetta in a few parts of the games. again its been awhile since i played them. Im sure one of the bayonetta supporters on this wiki would know for sure. but simply going by her profile on this wiki she does indeed have time stop. Also Goku was affected by Hit's finale time stop hit. Hit said "my time leap is way ahead of you" . Goku was stoped by it and hit started going off on him. goku doesnt seem to be immune to it

Am i missing something in episode 40 ? Goku was clearly affected by hit's final use of time manipulation or time leap. The time leap where the background got all red instead of blue. Goku appeared to be stopped by it

Hit froze Goku while he was in frozen time.

He was affected by Hit's technique, not the time stop itself.

so hit has a sort of paralysis ability? Some people think its just stacked time stops others think its something new entirely. we should all come to an agreement on what it is

majority here seem to believe hit was just using stacked time stops or just simply improved his time stop. Also hit clearly says hes using time stop "my time leap is way ahead of you" Hit himself literally says he's using his time stop technique

I would say Hit stacked his time stop so he would be able to freeze Goku in place, as a side effect it's added proof on why Goku does not have infinite speed xD.

One would need proof to say Hit's ability extends to paralysing the human body during the frozen time etc.

But yeah I don't see how Bayonetta stands a chance here, stacking abilities which slow down time have a much weaker effect than stacking time stop abilities. That's if it's speed unequalised btw, Bayo would prob beat Goku in a equalised setting via having more hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back