• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs A internet legend

Braking

He/Him
I thought of this trying to find a match

Base Xeno goku Used no keysword

Slender Man the angel's Game used

slenderman is bloodlusted

Speed equal

Xeno Goku (base):

SlenderMan:

this might be a stomp

Last edited:
I would say do EverymanHYRBID Slenderman, but he stomps due to 4D mindhax that is in the 100s at least IIRC and potentially in character plot hax

There are things to be wary about
Dimensional domain
And massive wall of probability manipulation and stat related cards
Stat is useless since goku one shots.
So if he doesn't start with his hax, all goku has to do is to attack him

There are things to be wary about
Dimensional domain
And massive wall of probability manipulation and stat related cards
Stat is useless since goku one shots.
So if he doesn't start with his hax, all goku has to do is to attack him
Does his probability manipulation work againt haxs like plot manipulation ?

What kind of reality warping?
What is spatial duplication?
Dimension bleeding appears to be only low multiverse level, so what's that doing to sir goku?

What kind of reality warping?
What is spatial duplication?
Dimension bleeding appears to be only low multiverse level, so what's that doing to sir goku?
spatial duplication was a typo. sorry i meant spatial manipulation and duplication. Dimensional bleed make all universes connect and from what i see in diffrent universe he can duplicate himself

sorry i meant spatial manipulation and duplication.
what that6 doo?
Dimensional bleed make all universes connect and from what i see in diffrent universe he can duplicate himself
If he can use shadow doppelgangers then what stops goku from nuking all the copies?
i think with reality warping he made creatures and many places
What creatures do he makes? and what are "places" doing to sir son goku?

Back