• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, and Future Gohan vs Future 17 and 18

Future Trunks and Gohan and Android Arc Goku and Vegeta vs Future 17 and 18

All start as Super Saiyans

Speed Unequal

Battle Takes place in Destroyed West City

Scenario: As working on a potential device to stop the androids rampage, Future Bulma hears the most terrible news over the radio: The Androids are on their way to West City. Realizing Trunks and Gohan aren't back yet and with little time to evacuate, Bulma packs the most essential components to the device and prepares to leave. Just as she reaches her Hovercar The Androids block her path, recognizing her as their old playthings Mother. 18 grabs her by the throat and with a sadistic look on her face to prepare a blast(Like how Goku Black killed her) with 17 simply checking out her car. Suddenly the time machine returns, with 4 fighters in tow: Trunks and Gohan in addition to Goku and Vegeta from the past. 18 throws Bulma aside and with her brother gets ready for a rumble.

Future Trunks when Vegeta was getting beat down by 18 said that even he was able to fight them well and even Daizenshuu has stated that Future Androids are weaker than the Present ones. Vegeta is stronger than Trunks but not by that much, as he is stated to be along with Trunks and Goku in the same realm of power. Future Gohan is not on the league of the others because he is like at 50-60% of Future Androids power.

sooo:

Future Androids ~ Vegeta >~ Goku > Trunks >> Gohan

I would vote Team Saiyan for this one, they have the number and skill advantage. the Androids might have the stamina advantage but they're fighting 2v4 (and 3 of the opposing team are on the same league as the Androids). plus the Saiyans have got years and years of fighting experience while I am sure Future Androids are just brawlers. this is enough to overcome the potential stamina issues they'll get.

I think the Saiyans may have a chance here

Goku and Vegeta are probably pulling the most weight since they are the strongest (Vegeta is stated to be stronger by Goku even after he heals from the heart virus, but I place them around the same level with Vegi having the slight advantage) but Trunks and Future Gohan can somewhat contribute because while they are weaker, they're still strong enough to put up a fight and give the number advantage

The main problem I see for them is the infinite stamina that may give the adroids the eventual win, but I think if the saiyans go all out for the kill from the starts and work together, they will win

So I vote for the saiyans

(hey my first time contributing to these VS)

Definitely the Saiyans in this situation, the future androids would probably have trouble fighting two Saiyans, considering how well Trunks was able to do alone

Back