• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to solo your verse

Bobsican said:
Bubbles watches over in his room how Goku is soloing and so he just resets the verse with the Magic Book, but with no Goku
Except that Goku is faster, and can actually kill him.

Maverick Zero X said:
Inb4 that's something Bubbles has never done
Bubbles watches over the whole Spongebob universe, so it´s in character for him to fix the mess.

Of course Goku can kill him, but he is not aware of his existance to begin with.

DMB 1 said:
If he is running a gauntlet trough the verse, yes, he does.
Thankfully, he doesn´t, he just watches over the verse to make sure there is nothing disturbing it, and if there is something, he rewrites it so it never happened.

If the Book has never shown to reset situations, and Bubbles hasn't shown or stated to do so either, then we can't assume that's an in-character strategy.

You can't just make up abilities on the fly by saying "well he would probably do it".

It reseted the apocaliptic Bikini Bottom back to normal, it was also the reason it turned apocaliptic, by the way.

1.) Was Bubbles the one to do so

2.) How can we expect him to pull it off before getting annihilated by Goku, someone tremendously faster and more powerful than he is.

Maverick Zero X said:
1.) Was Bubbles the one to do so
2.) How can we expect him to pull it off before getting annihilated by Goku, someone tremendously faster and more powerful than he is.
1: No, but he has the resource used to do so (the Magic Book)

2: Chances are pretty high he will start in the part of the verse where there is no acuatic life (I mean, when have you seen Goku feeling like starting that the bottom of the sea?)

Even if he started in where Spongebob is, Bubbles is pretty far way from Spongebob´s world, which means that he can just do it while Goku is distracted destroying planets or something.

That doesn't exactly prove he would do so but ok

Pretty sure Xeno Goku's blasts are poweful enough to collapse realities, so "hiding" on another side of the planet won't work. Xeno Goku also resists time manip.

Also, reseting a town =/= reseting a verse

Doesn't mean all of it's abilities can be applied on a universal scale

You also didn't address my other refutes.

Fine, I guess its an inconclusive at best.

Also, it has plot manipulation and reality warping, which means that he can just write "Goku never existed here" and thus he is erased from existance.

I normally would call this NLF, but this is plot manipulation what we are talking about, and Goku doesn´t resist plot manip.

That isn't in-character, Goku resists existence erasure, and the Book hasn't shown existence erasure.

It is in character for Bubbles to fix what may happen in the universe, so if he doesn´t do that, what will he do then?

Maverick Zero X said:
How about combat strategies he's actually tried in-character?
He has never fighted on-screen, as far I remember. The most he has done is shoot lasers at Spongebob and Plankton.. hold on, this could be a good speed upgrade, anyways, back to the topic...

I guess it can go two ways:

1: Goku sheer APs everything

2: Bubbles haxes with the Magic Book

Sound sfair enought.

DaBigP said:
Couldn't Goku just blitz Bubbles into oblivion?
He can, but Bubbles should have plenty of time to hax Goku as he would be distracted with the main cast.

Goku is kinda too fast for that.

Back