• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to AP stomp your verse but...

We'll give some advantages to Goku to see if he could potentially solo more verses. We are using Low 2-C MUI Goku for this but he completely dominates the form so no minute time limit. Speed is Equalized if the verse blitzes Goku, otherwise Unequalized.

1- If the verse's AP is waaay too far above Goku's, he gets bumped to have an 7.5x AP advantage over the strongest character (just enough to one shot). We are completely ignoring Low 1-As or higher so Goku is limited to fight High 1-Bs if the verse has such strong characters.

2- Goku has all of his abilities displayed in Canon and Non Canon media so Toei/GT/Xeno feats count.

3- Goku has resistance to any type of hax used in Dragon Ball media counting Toei/GT, Xeno (so he gains 4D EE, mind manip resistance, etc).

4- Goku is Bloodlusted.

Scenario 2: Absolutely the same conditions but the 7.5x AP advantage gets changed to a Dimensional level advantage in AP and resistances (if X character above Goku is 2-C Goku gets a Low 1-C rating and the resistances he has become 5D without any further addition).

Scenario 3: Goku is IC instead of Bloodlusted.

Scenario 4: Speed is unequalized against any character.

Win can be via Kill, KO or Incap.

Mastered UI Goku

Now that I think about it setting an 7.5x advantage over Marvel means Goku is 7.5x stronger than TOAA lol

Pokemon: It depends. Goku would likely win against almost eveyone but stops with the creation trio, since he has no way to deal with Dialga or Arceus. He's stomped by Arecus and Dialga in scenarios 1, 3 and 4. His only way of winning would be in Scenario 2 as he get 5D AP and haxes

Sonic (Games): Goku likely resists most haxes in the Sonic games, so he wins against most characters, but he stops at Solaris since he has no way to deal with him, so it might be inconclusive. As for Scenario 2, Goku stomps. In Scenario 4 however, Hyper Sonic blitzes him to oblivion and Violet Voids him away (unless he resist void manip). Sonic also got invulnerability so Goku won't one shot with only 7.5 times AP advantage

Sonic (Archie): Sonic's fatehax will take care of anything Goku can throw at him, and beings such as Ultra Sonic and Enerjak have haxes that Goku doesn't resist. His only hope would be in Scenario 2, where they would likely get destroyed by Low 1-C AP, though Sonic has mid-godly and type 8 with billionth ring wind so idk. In short, 1,3,4 = Stomp for Archie, 2 = Idk

Avatar: Stomps, though the spirits are usually intangible and can posses him (idk if Goku resist it)

Miraculous Ladybug: Low 2-C Goku is a problem, but there are actually some useful haxes that might help them win in scenarios 1, 2 and 3. In Scenario 4 However, Goku blitzes everyone to oblivion.

World of Darkness: Caine, Lilith and God stand in his general vicinity for the most part. Scenario 2 is a bit iffy but the above three would just still flex towards Goku I think

Killer Instinct: I don't think they win any round here, Gargos might be able to passively corrupt but Scenario 2 is a yeet plain and simple.

Castlevania: Imma say no? The verse got a speed downgrade, Goku can likely beat the Belmonts, Alucard and Aeon are a bit iffy as well as Soma. Dracula, Death and Chaos can likely pull something off cause of Mid Godly regen, passives and Abstracts tho Scenario 2 again is iffy.

Soul Calibur: Ummmm lol, yeah Imma not say anything here.

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg to begin with I'm pretty sure

Infamous: Yells gg

Guilty Gear: I see no resistance to Info Manip so Sol passively rewrites Goku's everything or Ky flings his Thunderseal at him.

Blazblue: I think he passively gets yeeted here but feel free to correct me.

Warhammer: EMPRAH STANDS!!!!!

He kills them before that happens, with his huge speed advantage,

Blaze blue have good haxs but that doesn't matter if he one shots them.

Solos OPM

Solos DB

Solos YuYu Hakusho

Solos MHA

Solos MCU

Marvel Comic Abstracts body him

Pretty sure Dialga and Arceus can manage

Back