• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Toei) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Just a quick and simple revision that doesn't really change Goku's power. Quotes below.

Since this page uses guides, I'm going to use that as evidence here. According to the pamphlet of Dragon Ball Movie 6, Goku's power level is 10,000, which is also confirmed by the movie pamphlet for the Tree of Might. This would make Goku equal to King Vegeta in his base form, and superior to Vegeta with any level of Kaioken. This is also consistent with Gohan's power level of 10,000 and 18,000 during the Tree of Might.

During the Tree of Might (original Japanese), Turles stated Goku's power level was "30,000." However, Goku's page lists his strength from World's Strongest to Tree of Might as the same, with Goku being stronger than his Kaioken x4 state in Lord Slug. There's no actual evidence for these claims as far as I'm aware (I do know this figure comes from Goku's pl being 60 - 90,000 during his fight with Ginyu), and it would seem more logical to fuse his Saiyan Saga and World's Strongest keys given that they're not too far off in strength.

In the Frieza Saga, it says Goku should be far superior to Frieza. This is semantics, but there's no "should" about it. Frieza's First Form is on par with Vegeta, who was effortlessly stomped by his Second Form at a reduced power level. Frieza's Third Form casually stomped a fully-powered fused Piccolo, who had overpowered his Second Transformation, and his base is significantly stronger to the point where Vegeta stood no chance. Its clear he's significantly stronger.

Screenshot (1196)
Screenshot (1195)
Screenshot (1197)
Screenshot (1198)
30,000 BP
Screenshot (1200)
Kaioken Increase

There is a filler episode of Z where Goku eats a fruit that gives him a double a mans strenght and keeps them full for three months. Maybe that would work for scailing? Here and Here he eats the fruit.

Bump. From what I found, the double strength thing is dub only, and in the original they just say it gives an unknown increase.

No way oni! If you eat one of those precious fruits, they say that you will avoid hunger for a hundred days, and your power will be bolstered oni.

Basically, the movie keys up to Lord Slug and maybe a Namek Saga key.

Well, I suppose that this seems fine, but you should probably ask a few staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to comment here.

I've asked a AKM sama, Dark649 and Elizhaa, all of whom are knowledgeable staff members.

King Vegeta full power pl is over 10.000 since he stabbed Baby Broly who had that power level scanned while sleeping, so that justification should remain the same.

Turles is considerably stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta since he easily defeated Piccolo with the same pl and briefly escaped from Goku before eating the fruit.

About Goku:

In the Vegeta Saga Goku pl was over 8000 [Can contend with Nappa and fight Vegeta with his stronger Kaioken], In the Word Strongest it's 10.000 [Can fight with Wheloo minions and overwhelm with the Kaioken, surpass Wheloo with his strongest one]. In Tree of Might it's 30.000 [Can fight all of Turles henchman at once and kill them with Kaioken], and in Lord Slug it's 90.000 [Easily defeated Slug minions mirroring the defeat of Recoome and Burter], the same as his Ginyu Saga self.

So, overall Goku gets significally stronger.

Lastly, what said about Frieza Saga Base Goku is legit, he's stronger than Post Zenkai Vegeta, who was stronger than Third Form Frieza and stood up to a very casual Frieza that killed Vegeta.

That's not what's being contested.

That's not on Goku's page, at all. I'm trying to get this added. Also, that's not being contested either.

What evidence do you have for Lord Slug Goku having a 90,000 pl?

Ok.

I agree. What I was saying is that the profile says he "should" be stronger, when he clearly is.

Because the move takes place in an alternative timeline, the time period is exactly after Goku arrived on Namek but before getting a boost from the healing chamber as the daizenshu stated, Goku needs that power to use the stronger versions of kaioken which previously could not access, Slug minions are meant to mirror the Ginyu force as well how they were defeated by Goku. Frieza is mentioned by King Kai in the movie, it could be that Goku defeated first form frieza and returned on earth, but its speculation.

Lastly i agree with merging the keys, i also need to fix some speeds as Vegeta Saga KK Goku, who has a pl of over 16.000 is Relativistic+.

It corresponding with that point in the timeline doesn't mean Goku is equal to his Namek saga self. By that logic, Goku would have had a power level of 8,000 during World's Strongest and Tree of Might. Also, Slug's forces being a mirror of the Ginyu force is basically meaningless since they're power levels are never stated outside a non-canon game, and Goku only reached 100x Kaioken with Piccolo's ki.

Given that we see Cooler's final form, and Goku, Gohan, etc aren't surprised at Frieza's base in Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans or GT, I think it's fine to assume he fought his Final Form, especially since he has Super Saiyan in the films. I believe King Kai mentions Frieza to Goku in the Namek Saga, telling the latter to avoid the tyrant.

@Dark649

Is there anything left to do here?

I don't think so, merging the keys and downgrading Bardock and Paragus speed is what i will do after i gave acrobatic to many characters.

Okay. Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back