• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Beerus, Whis, Vegeta, and Frieza upgrade

It seems OBD is having a problem with the universal shockwaves feats with it's just being overhype and taking the Kai's statement a grand of salt becuase they were so worryed and doesn't know what's gonna happen next.

What you guys think?

Undylan said:
It seems OBD is having a problem with the universal shockwaves feats with it's just being overhype and taking the Kai's statement a grand of salt becuase they were so worryed and doesn't know what's gonna happen next.
What you guys think?
but of cource everything in dragon ball is a hyperbole

"my name is goku"----hypebole

"i am prince vegeta"-----hyperbole

"my son is gohan"-----hyper bole

etcetera

how was it overhyped? The shockwave clearly reached the Other World, and we already saw what happened to those planets/stars being exploded from far away. Even The Supreme Kai said everything else in the universe including them will eventually get destroyed.

hm..Well if they did redo their calc and was resulted in low 3-C then i can't argue about that

I Still don't know, Confusing things are happening.

But they seems want to wait again for the next ep to happen to see more feats they can find out.

no ,they are waiting for the actual univers to be destroyed ,which will never hapen

,when it comes to medaka one singel line can make her universal without anyone questioning ,when it comes to dragon ball every thing that is said is a hyperbole

Soul01 said:
no ,they are waiting for the actual univers to be destroyed ,which will never hapen
,when it comes to medaka one singel line can make her universal without anyone questioning ,when it comes to dragon ball every thing that is said is a hyperbole
I blame Vegeta, for that.

"I am Vegeta, and I am the Prince of all Saiyans!"

Yeah, all four of them.

-One saga later-

...Two of them.

@undylan

where did you see them saying they're downgrading the calc? in the dbs hype thread the GM said they've got plenty of proof as it is and theres unreasonable amounts of scrutiny, aswell as they would leave the rating as it is.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Who is this Endless Mike I hear so much about?
An guy who's a long-time user over at OBD.

Also has PTSD for DBZ due to it's fanboys over there.

Let's not talk badly about them. EM is had to deal with DBZ Wankers for a very long time so don't blame him that much.

And i don't think it's Nevermind too.

Undylan said:
Let's not talk badly about them. EM is had to deal with DBZ Wankers for a very long time so don't blame him that much.
And i don't think it's Nevermind too.
Seriously?

The man who reduced Dragon Ball Z to merely core-busters and Mach 1000? The guy who created the completely bogus, downright fallacious and utterly unsubstanciated "split-durability" theory to justify downgrading their striking strenght to city level only?

You expect me to feel sorry for HIM!?

Ha. No.

He's part of the reason why DBZ fans became the target of relentless mocking, and contributed to dividing the fandom and turning several of them into absolutely rabid wankers! His credibility and reputation is in tatters now, and as far as I am concerned, he deserves every bit of it.

As for Nevermind, he seems to be classical skeptic. Although right now he's starting to sound like a Flat Earth Atheist...

The exafoe calc is nonsense, as it uses a 1,000,000 light year diameter for the DBU. The DBU cannot be proven to be more than 4 galaxies, the average galaxy is between 10,000 and 100,000 light years in diameter. So using the absolute high end, the DBU is 200,500 light years in diameter. Making the exafoe calc nonsense.

I should also mention that the absolute low end diameter of the DBU is 20,008 light years. So a proper calc should use the middle end, being 110,254 light years in diameter.

DC52 said:
The exafoe calc is nonsense, as it uses a 1,000,000 light year diameter for the DBU. The DBU cannot be proven to be more than 4 galaxies, the average galaxy is between 10,000 and 100,000 light years in diameter. So using the absolute high end, the DBU is 200,500 light years in diameter. Making the exafoe calc nonsense.
I should also mention that the absolute low end diameter of the DBU is 20,008 light years. So a proper calc should use the middle end, being 110,254 light years in diameter.
Your name gives you no credibility

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/G5nGlq-pjBQ/hqdefault.jpg

I highly doubt that galaxy in the background is 1/4th of the universe

at dc 52: 2 galaxies are about 2 million light years apart, thats why the radius is 1 million light yrars

LMAO

also

keep in mind, the same text that says the dbu has 4 galaxies also says that the dbu is infinite

so either u accept the dbu to be infinite or u accept it to be a normal finite universe

Oh that galaxy in the background looks like a quasar. Even the closest quasars to Earth are hundreds of millions away from Earth

DC52 said:
@The Living Tribunal1
LMFAO

The nearest galaxy to the milky way is roughly 8 light years away, so i used an obscene distance of 500 light years between galaxies,
8 light years DAFUQ

the closest normal sized galaxy is andromeda at 2.537 million galaxy

the closer ones are mini galaxies and giant gas clouds sparsely placed

LMAO

DC52 said:
@The Living Tribunal1
LMFAO

The nearest galaxy to the milky way is roughly 8 light years away, so i used an obscene distance of 500 light years between galaxies,
You realize those are random sattelite galaxies that are pretty much just large clusters of solar systems? If 2 spiral galaxies were even 5000 light years away the results would be catastrophic.

FanofRPGs said:
DC52 said:
@The Living Tribunal1 LMFAO
You realize those are random sattelite galaxies that are pretty much just large clusters of solar systems? If 2 spiral galaxies were even 5000 light years away the results would be catastrophic.
damn i think he said that on purpose to bait us

@DC52 Are you seriously suggesting we use an inaccurate and contradictory Snake Way formula approach and a botched dub line to justify shrinking the DBZ universe down to 10,000 miles for use on this wiki? By that logic, it wouldn't be bigger than Planet Earth, and we know the DBZ universe is based on ours to some extent, and even if its size is in question, it wouldn't be THAT small. It's like FanofRPGs says. Your username explains it all. I call bias.

u guys do know that the 4 galaxy model actually says the universe is infinite

so, either dbu is a normal finite one, or an infinite one with 4 galaxies

i think its normal sized

Hey guys, while I'd rather not debate the size of the DBZ universe here, I do want to make a video about it, and I'm wondering where someone can find accurate scans of the original Japanese print of it? I heard there is a place where it's described as "endless" yet there are "four ginga" which either means galaxy or galaxies. Can someone help me please find those? Thanks.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Hey guys, while I'd rather not debate the size of the DBZ universe here, I do want to make a video about it, and I'm wondering where someone can find accurate scans of the original Japanese print of it? I heard there is a place where it's described as "endless" yet there are "four ginga" which either means galaxy or galaxies. Can someone help me please find those? Thanks.
I will find them, a good place to check is the Super Wiki on Google+

Also I will send you some things that might help on Google+

Back