• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Beerus, Whis, Vegeta, and Frieza upgrade

Okay, you guys may diagree with some of their character ratings, but this is begining to derail into bashing other communities outright.

So in other words, enough brining up other specific communities standings.

Sheoth said:
Okay, you guys may diagree with some of their character ratings, but this is begining to derail into bashing other communities outright.
So in other words, enough brining up other specific communities standings.
sorry went a little too far.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, shouldn't this feat be multi-galaxy? I mean, we saw from the episode it even reaches King Kai's planet. So whatever the space of the physical universe, it should be applied to Other World since they are the same sizes, right? And you guys do use the Daizenshuu as a legit source, so this makes logical sense to me.

This has already been explained. There is no transition from galaxy to multi-galaxy on our or the OBD's energy scale. This means that it's only possible to be multi-galaxy by actually destroying multiple galaxies. However, this is going to be fixed when we change up the AP chart, which is likely going to bump them from At least Galaxy+ to Multi-Galaxy.

The Queen Diclonius said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, shouldn't this feat be multi-galaxy? I mean, we saw from the episode it even reaches King Kai's planet. So whatever the space of the physical universe, it should be applied to Other World since they are the same sizes, right? And you guys do use the Daizenshuu as a legit source, so this makes logical sense to me.
Outdated scales, he will be 3-B by October

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This has already been explained. There is no transition from galaxy to multi-galaxy on our or the OBD's energy scale. This means that it's only possible to be multi-galaxy by actually destroying multiple galaxies. However, this is going to be fixed when we change up the AP chart, which is likely going to bump them from At least Galaxy+ to Multi-Galaxy.
Actually the Mass Energy (Which usually are much higher than the GBE) if the Virgo Supercluster is 2 Exafoe

I also think Goku and Beerus have the ability to repair superficial damage, such as Goku's stab wound and the sliced open cheek of Beerus which he healed instantly.

FanofRPGs said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Actually the Mass Energy (Which usually are much higher than the GBE) if the Virgo Supercluster is 2 Exafoe
Where do you got THAT from?

mass energy of virgo supercluster = 1 to 2 x 10^62J

foe = 1 x 10^44J

exafoe = (10^ 44) x 10^18 = 10^62J

10^62 x2 = mass energy of virgo supercluster

Really right now I do not really care about the upgrading of DBS characters, I just think the Boo Saga characters should be upgraderd

dbs will get an update in october when galaxy busting is revisited right?

as for buu saga you wil need tp get lots of proof and push hard

The Living Tribunal1 said:
dbs will get an update in october when galaxy busting is revisited right?
as for buu saga you wil need tp get lots of proof and push hard
I posted a blog a few hours ago showing Goku's Freeza Saga speed feats that I hope will make him FTL. I also found the GBE of Rigel to be lower than 350 Septillion Megatons of TNT and in that blog I showed that SSJ3 Goku is large star level.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Didn't someone on the OBD calculate their reaction speed to be 2,000,000,000,000 c?
I re-recalced it to be 4 trillion x FTL and that is in short bursts, the link is above

Also I've stoped thinking that Goku and Beerus have trillions of times FTL reaction time As they really didn't react to the shockwaves With a lot of speed

Also Vegeta has yet to be updated

Dbfan and critic said:
Also I've stoped thinking that Goku and Beerus have trillions of times FTL reaction time As they really didn't react to the shockwaves With a lot of speed
Also Vegeta has yet to be updated
he will be as soon as fnf saga begins i guess

Back