• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Beerus, Whis, Vegeta, and Frieza upgrade

Yo Tribunal. Sorry I had to delete your comment on the staff board because of the policy, but I copied down what you wrote in case anyone else wants to see your explanation.

sorry, i am not a staff member, but i think i have an explaination:

tbh i have an explaination for why the earth was safe and the rest of the universe was getting destroyed-

i think, that near the earth and the solar system, the shockwaves were undergoing destructive interference which nearly nullififed their effect around earth, but away from the solar system, either they went out in their own full power or underwent constructive imterference, that logically explains why the earth is there while the universe was crippled

also, keep in mind that goku was also cancelling out beerus'ss power, so the combination of both of these things resulted in what happened

Code:
You guys think they should be least 3-B? With the fac they can fire ki blasts more powerful then there puches that would have destory everything in the universe with only a few hits.

LordAizenSama said:
is the calc they gave this multi galaxy level for saying the DBU = Our universe?

because if it is, it's going to start more debating over this.
I'm fairly certain the 3-B rating is from people assuming the DBU=our universe.

The actual calcs, at least the ones I've seen, have gotten Galaxy+ for both manga and anime.

is the calc they gave this multi galaxy level for saying the DBU = Our universe?

because if it is, it's going to start more debating over this.

No? Remember the DB universe has the otherworld, hell and etc

And beeurs and goku chould destory all of that

@azaroth yeah, i've only seen that particular one based off the 4 Galaxies, I can't seem to find this other one,

EDIT: for what it's worth this discusses the galaxy debate.

Someone will probably make another calc after some time to sit down and look at it, Goku may not be 3-C for too long

I have something to say. If you believe the DBZ universe has four galaxies, then doesn't that mean the space of Other World above the universe also is as big as four galaxies? Because if you're using the Daizenshuu, they are the same size as one another with the Kaioshin Realm orbiting it. So logically, it could be felt everywhere.

Do my eyes deceive me? Does the OBD rank a DBZ character higher than we do!?!?

whati cant beleieve is that there is still desparation among downplayers right now

i can beleieve the amount of it

and next week, things might get even more extreme

True, I have seen a lot of downplay which is pretty funny.

Of course, I have also seen much wank from these new feats

yeah the wank will go thru the top

personally, i think that the feat was multi galaxy+ level

and the earth was okay for 2 reasons- goku actively supressing ki through the whole universe

and the ki waves undergoing destructive interference near the earth, thus nearly nullifying the effects

Sheoth said:
True, I have seen a lot of downplay which is pretty funny.
Of course, I have also seen much wank from these new feats
at most these are universal. at least these are galaxy level. wanking is multi universe of higher. downplaying is multi-solar system level or god forbid planet level. I've seen that on a vs site. they still to this day have goku a only planet level.

Goku 3-B. make it happen. then we can start the superman one million fanwars. the greatest flame war of our time.

Well, it will always happen.

I'm still waiting for Bills (or someone) to destroy the Universe in the Universe 6 saga.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
LordAizenSama said:
Dragonmaster you just made me die a little inside.
the same happened to me when i saw this.
What did they say for the Universal feat?

They are obnoxious and rude from what I have seen

Oh they put Beyonder at sub-sonic IIRC

FanofRPGs said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
LordAizenSama said:

what do u mean by they

its just one guy running that wiki

The Living Tribunal1 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
LordAizenSama said:

what do u mean by they
its just one guy running that wiki
Oh they had a forum IIRC where they "debunked" DBZ feats and they acted all elitist

Still, they said Beyonder was sub-sonic.

goku gt............ is island level.................................... im convinced these are joke profiles, no f#@king way anyones taking that seriously

Also Random side not The shockwave was calculated at 2 trillion. Times FTL And Beerus and Goku reacted to said shockwave SO .........

Back