• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Super SSB Vegeta and current SSB Goku get an upgrade to low 2c based on the fact that they fought a more powered up jiren than UI Goku

They are going to be upgraded but it was put on hold and was suppose to continue after the latest episode came out.

I think they should definitely be Low 2-C as of the current episode as he was being pushed back somewhat.

Akreious said:
Why was it put on hold? With all evidence given, there's literally NO reason not to.
It was put on hold at the time when all they did was punch him for ten seconds and break his guard.

Jiren uses even more power against them than against UIO Goku > they still manages to break his guard and push him back

They fight him after Belmod says he's finally showing a hint of his true power. Meaning Jiren is more powerful during that fight than when he shook the World of Void, was stated to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu or fought first Ultra Instinct. Whis also says that Goku and Vegeta are throwing him off, implying they're pushing a wee bit more than 1/infinity of his power out of him.

I think Vegeta should be upgraded (Goku's tier would stay the same but reasoning a bit altered). However I'm completely fine with waiting until next episode or two.

I say we go ahead and do it. Their showing against Jiren, plus the comments of Belmod and Whis, are more than enough to upgrade Vegeta and alter Goku's tier reasoning.

My only concern is that we don't know if there are any draw backs to Vegeta's new power but that could simply be added, should anything of that nature arise.

It is probably best to ask Matthew and Dark649 for input as well.

If we are to add a new key to Goku (Which, IMO, we should do), I feel like it can be called "Super Saiyan Blue (Post-Ultra Instinct)".

Speaking of keys, the name of the first one is just awful. Anyone have a suggestion instead of "Various Transformations"?

Or we organize it like this

Pre-Super Saiyan God (Referring to how he is before the ritual) |Post-Super Saiyan God/God Ki (Referring to... basically everything afterwards) | Ultra Instinct | Super Saiyan Blue (Post-Ultra Instinct)

The Everlasting said:
Or we organize it like this
Pre-Super Saiyan God (Referring to how he is before the ritual) |Post-Super Saiyan God/God Ki (Referring to... basically everything afterwards) | Ultra Instinct | Super Saiyan Blue (Post-Ultra Instinct)
I think that's pretty good. It references Goku major power increases throughout the series and is direct and simple.

Nothing contradicts the statement that World of Void is infinite in size.

But discarding that, a Jiren who wasn't even showing a hint of his true power was stated multiple times to be stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

Ezeriot said:
The Void is infinite in size.
Obviously not..
This has been discussed before and is even mentioned on Jiren's profile as reasoning to back up his tier. So what are you on about?

Post-Ultra Instinct wouldn't be correct, though. That would imply that he achieved this power after his first Ultra Instinct, when he actually achieved it after the zenkai from the Kefla fight. I think the key should say "Post-Kefla Battle" with the zenkai boost mentioned in the justification.

Zenkais are borderline nonexistent in Dragon Ball anymore.

"Post-Ultra Instinct" is to the point and easy to understand.

Goku's GD should be Low 2-C since Belmond admitted it worried him a bit, so SSJ Kefla should be Low 2-C by virtue of being comparable to it.

So would this also upgraded Gohan, Golden Frieza, 17, and Anilaza?.

Or should we wait till Saturday to see how well 17 and Frieza do against GoD Toppo and just upgrade Goku and Vegeta for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back