• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two power ups for Goku after fighting Anilaza, I don't know why they want to scale everyone to low 2-C

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Not really, it was just implied he wasn't going full force until afterwards, when Beerus mentioned Goku using his full power a couple episodes when he went to SSBK20.
Do you mean Goku wasn't going full power in SSB or didn't go full power as in SSBKKx20 against Anilaza. Cause right now there's the argument that Post-Anilaza SSB Goku is stronger than Post-Kefla SSB Goku going on. Even though I'm pretty sure there was no power up since Goku didn't break past his limits during his fight against Anilaza.

But why wouldn't Goku go full power in SSB against Anilaza when they were getting so close to getting knocked off though? I can understand him not going full power via Kaioken but for him to still be holding back in SSB when the entire team is about to get knocked off by Anilaza it seems highly unlikely.

Wait for what...? We already have all the feats we need, and DBS is ending.

yeah in a few episodes, and they are likely going to get more feats within the final fight with Jiren. So why rush it and then be forced to revise in like 2 weeks? whatever, its not my place

We've waited long enough, these changes should have been applied weeks ago.

Precisely, DBS may or not end while you wait, but regardless it's unnecessary to stall this any further. Now is good enough.

I am also fine with upgrading Goku and Vegeta, as well as The Everlasting's "Super Saiyan Blue (Post-Ultra Instinct)" title, unless somebody else has a better suggestion.

Since many people seem to agree, I've upgraded Vegeta's page. (I also removed some of Vegeta's less relevant forms and shortened the names of the tabber for organization and so the tabbers won't exceed one line, making it look messy. I hope people don't mind)

I don't think Goku needs an entire new key just for this, and it appeared most including Ever didn't mind keeping it to one key. So I edited Goku's reasoning and put "Pre Tournament of Power" and "Post Tournament of Power" as the keys' names.

Hopefully most are fine with these changes.

Lastly I removed the Kaioken tabber for Goku's picture, since that is obviously a render from Z not from Super. And shortened to names to try and help with the tabber organization.

If this solves the Anilaza issue, here's my theory.

We know that SSJ2 Kefla and UI Goku are Superior to the previous appearance of UI Goku in power, as stated by Piccolo, iirc. That means that they should be Low 2-C, if the statement that Jiren is superior to Infinite Zanmasu is to be applied to the suppressed state he was in at the time, who Goku was equals with, until he made Daddy J Actually put in a quintillionth of his power into a blast.

We can extrapolate that, because Goku in KK and Vegeta are able to push more power out of Jiren than before that 1 of three things is true;

Either Goku and Vegeta got stronger after the fight against Anilaza.

Goku and Vegeta weren't going all out.

Or, SS2 Kefla UI Goku is above baseline low 2-C along with Kefla, and SS Kefla and Goku KKx20 in Blue are baseline Low 2-C, or close to it, with regular Blue Goku, SS1 Kefla, and Non-Amped Vegeta, being High 3-A by necessesity. This is the most likely of the three, considering the fact that Goku isn't have likely to have gotten a boost from Anilaza that quickly.

Isn't High 3-A between Low 2-C and 3-A? Or does high 3-A have a different requirement like 2-C has destroying space times? Either case, I mean high end Universal if high 3-A is different from being millions of times beyond baseline Universal or something. I low-balled UIO Goku to being baseline for General purposes, but we can move those three up a bit and nothing would change. But Regular Blue and Kefla in base wouldn't be low 2-C. Just SS and Kaioken would. This makes Anilaza either High 3-A or 3-A just as basic Blue Goku and Vegeta are.

Ah. "Infinite (3-D) power" for High 3-A. Ok. Well, then just make them high-END of the 3-A tier. My bad.

We originally had Jiren, the GoDs, Angels, and UIO Goku from Goku and Jiren's individual World of Void shaking feats, but then they got upgraded to Low 2-C due to statements implying they scale to Infinite Zamasu.

Dragon Ball does not use a clear difference between 3-A and Low 2-C, which makes the scaling rather inconsistent, but we still have to follow our conveniences.

I would like to formally request,

"Then he grew able to fight against a more serious Jiren in Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20"

be changed to something less jarring, possibly along the lines of,

"Via breaking his limits, he was eventually able to retain the strength he had obtained in his UI/UIO form while fighting as an SSJB and with Kaio-ken"

Since it's never stated that he's using x20 SSJB KK, and he was able to competently fight Jiren (albeit briefly) before activating his Kaio-ken.

I also, as before, only am willing to support an At least 3-A rating for any other character except Goku and Vegeta.

Well, I think that KKx20 is signified with a double aura around his body, which was visible here, and it makes no sense for him to use anything less than full power against Jiren.

Eh? No you are free to express your opinion like everybody else.

I do not mind Aeyu's sentence, but think that Goku used Kaioken x 20.

Beerus said that Goku is using all his power, so Ant is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back