• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poinciana1971 said:
So would this also upgraded Gohan, Golden Frieza, 17, and Anilaza?.
No, it would turn into a bad backward scaling that makes everyone Low 2-C.

Poinciana1971 said:
So would this also upgraded Gohan, Golden Frieza, 17, and Anilaza?.

Or should we wait till Saturday to see how well 17 and Frieza do against GoD Toppo and just upgrade Goku and Vegeta for now.
Pretty sure this would only upgrade Beyond SSB Vegeta, Post-Kefla Goku, Anilaza and Android 17's Barriers to Low 2-C. Nobody else scales to them.

No, it would turn into a bad backward scaling that makes everyone Low 2-C.

Won't be as ridiculous as upgrading characters from 4-B to 3-A because of plot is stupid

Low 2-C for everyone soon enough

ZERO7772 said:
That will make Aniraza Low 2-C which would scale to everyone since they overpowered him together
Which would end up making a lot of other characters Low 2-C since a lot of other characters fought on par with them, Super powerscaling is that bad.

I think no one except Goku and Vegeta should scale from this, mainly because Goku powered up in episode 122.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
So would that make SSJ Kefla Low 2-C?
Kefla's base, Kochiarator(Due to fighting Goku and Vegeta), Gohan, 17(due to fighting Anilaza and Toppo), Anilaza(due to fighting Gohan, 17, Frieza, Goku, and Vegeta, and being stronger than before), Toppo(due to fighting 17 and Gohan), Dyspo(Due to fighting Gohan), Frieza(Due to fighting Dyspo)... Are we beginning to see the problem?

18 is on the same level as SSBKKx20 Goku even though she's absolutely inferior to him "until Toei decide otherwise" I see no problem in them being in the same tier as GoD

Yeah DBS scaling is just THAT bad

Kefla's base, Kochiarator(Due to fighting Goku and Vegeta), Gohan, 17(due to fighting Anilaza and Toppo), Anilaza(due to fighting Gohan, 17, Frieza, Goku, and Vegeta, and being stronger than before), Toppo(due to fighting 17 and Gohan), Dyspo(Due to fighting Gohan), Frieza(Due to fighting Dyspo)... Are we beginning to see the problem?

Yup low 2-C for everyone just do it ~

I say we call it "Post-Kefla Battle" due to the power only being demonstrated by Goku after his battle with Kefla, and we called Kochiarator keeping up with them and outlier, and either dub Anilaza's forehead as a weakness, or make 17's barrier Low 2-C. But I do think Anilaza should be Low 2-C.

Multiple 3-A blasts of the characters would have done nothing to Anilaza if he was Low 2-C, which ends up scaling to them.

Honestly, the whole upgrade with UI Goku to low 2-C make little sense in the first place

Just because he can throw hands with casual Jiren that doesn't put him as the tier as him especially when SSB Goku could exactly do the same before, yes Goku got stomped but he landed few hits and survived most of Jiren attacks

It's because of this we get this problem in scaling everyone, of course this mean nothing at this point but just wanted to say my opinion

I would until the arc end to see what to do with this bad scaling but of course no one want to wait

Is this really that complicated? Only Vegeta, Anilaza and 17's barrier directly scales to Post-Kefla Goku. Nobody else has any direct scaling other than team contribution alongside a Low 2-C. And I'm pretty sure neither Goku nor Vegeta used their full power against Koichiarator and only distracted him to give Gohan an opening so why even bring him up?

Peter1129 said:
Is this really that complicated? Only Vegeta, Anilaza and 17's barrier directly scales to Post-Kefla Goku. Nobody else has any direct scaling other than team contribution alongside a Low 2-C. And I'm pretty sure neither Goku nor Vegeta used their full power against Koichiarator and only distracted him to give Gohan an opening so why even bring him up?
This.

Frankly, as I said early, just putting "Post-Ultra Instinct" is fine. At best, that scales to SSJ Kefla, Anilaza and 17 with barriers.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Jobbo said:
Also, who in Z said they had infinite power?
Well, for starters, Buuhan said he was Omnipotent.
When was that? Also, if that's an anime statement he has a Low 2-C feat there of almost collapsing the universe so to him infinite power may be equivalent to omnipotence.

Jobbo said:
Also, who in Z said they had infinite power?
Buuhan said he was unlimited and several guidebooks literally refer to some character to have infinite power such as SSJ4 Gogeta

@ZERO

SSJB Goku got stomped by Jiren and did nothing to him. He literally glared away his SSJBKKx20 Spirit Bomb.

Ultra Instinct, however, actually managed to trade blows with Jiren and even land some hits.

SSB definitely was trading hits with Jiren even if he was overpowered by him and him also manga to push back Jiren with his first punch, heck Jiren seems to put more power in pushing back the SB than his fight UI Goku

Jiren's glare mean absolutely nothing when you see him screaming one moment and then he uses his SUPER GLARE

Anyway I am very aware this discussion is pointless, let's just discuss what to do with Vegeta and Goku

But when did he actually say unlimited/omnipotence? The only time I can recall is after he absorbs Vegetto in the Viz translation, but that's just a TL goof. Much like that time they translated Piccolo wishing for Youth when he was most overflowing with power to him wishing for Youth and unlimited power.

It is of value, since it would mean we're only now hearing statements from characters claiming they have infinite power, in the same way it's used to describe Low 2-C characters, ie: Beyond Blue Vegeta being stated to have boundless energy.

I have heard a lot of character far far below their tier making the same statements, so it's not reliable and we should go by feats that are reasonable.

.... Anyways... Let's get back on topic I prefer if Goku and Vegeta ( stupid autocorrect... Gave me vegetation ) get the Low 2-C ranking for now. Unless something drastic happens post ToP that can upgrade them... It's best to wait for sufficient evidence.

Dark649 said:
I have heard a lot of character far far below their tier making the same statements, so it's not reliable and we should go by feats that are reasonable.
But where? The only example given thus far is Buuhan who didn't actually say anything of the sort, and he even has a non-canon Low 2-C feat anyway.

Jobbo said:
But where? The only example given thus far is Buuhan who didn't actually say anything of the sort, and he even has a non-canon Low 2-C feat anyway.
That feat was discussed and rejected multiple times, it's even in the Discussion Rules, which means that it should be not discussed.

Dark649 said:
Jobbo said:
That feat was discussed and rejected multiple times, it's even in the Discussion Rules, which means that it should be not discussed.
I know, I only brought it up since people are claiming Buuhan said he had unlimited power which is nowhere to be found in the manga. So if it's an anime statement, it's equally valid as Buuhan's Low 2-C feat.

You can't use Anime Buuhan's statement to discredit Kefla's statement while at the same time ignoring his Anime Low 2-C feat, assuming he even said anything like that in the anime.

You really want to drag this pointless discussion, don't you? both Buu and SSJ4 Gogeta claim to be unlimited which is utterly untrue

end of the discussion

Can we place get back on topic?

If you look above in the thread, you'll see I already mentioned and debunked it:

Jobbo said:
But when did he actually say unlimited/omnipotence? The only time I can recall is after he absorbs Vegetto in the Viz translation, but that's just a TL goof. Much like that time they translated Piccolo wishing for Youth when he was most overflowing with power to him wishing for Youth and unlimited power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back