• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Vegeta upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not saying my opinion doesn't matter in general, I am saying I am not being useful to the conversation as it relates to whether or not Aeyu's statement is relevant, because I am bipartisan. Lol

I agree with Ant. Beerus says Goku's putting all his power into the Kaioken. There's no reason for Goku not to use it at this point nor would there be any sense for Goku to waste all his power on a weaker Kaioken.

But that's like saying he went x10 vs Zamasu because he was at full power. It's kind of an assumption. Whenever he goes a higher level of Kaio-ken, it's always mentioned by Goku or the audience/other fighters/people watching. Regardless, you could just add, "higher levels of Kaio-ken," in that better explanation I gave. Regardless, my argument is that Blue Goku is already Low 2-C and that the Kaio-ken just raises his abilities. Unlike how we treat the SSJ forms, the Kaio-ken is consistently shown as a linear increase in power.

That's not true, Goku used Kaioken x20 against Jiren but he doesn't said anything.

If you'll notice, right afterward Goku mentions that even SSJB Kaio-ken x20 won't work and Beerus/Whis tell Krillin he's already in SSJB Kaio-ken x20. After that, when the Spirit Bomb is deployed, you can clearly hear Goku say "Kaio-ken x10!" and "Kaio-ken x20!" People tried to argue Goku was using Kaio-ken x10 and x20 before in the Kefla fight as well, and that was refused, so I don't see why we should be assuming he's in x10 or x20 now, especially with how spent he's become.

He doesn't need to say "KK x20" in order to use it, and Beerus clearly said that Goku is using his full power.

I agree that a statement of Goku using his full power should be enough.

Agreed. Since the upgrades have been performed, perhaps we should close this thread.

I still would like to improve Vegeta's picture to the one I posted above, as it is of better quality and is more accurate, and would like to change the description for the AP on Goku's profile. If you won't budge that he's using KKx20 though, I can leave that part. Even though I personally think it's presumptuous. It's a small edit, would not change any statistics or reasonings, and can be done extremely quickly if allowed. Additionally, via Discord, I can get someone to re-lock it almost immediately.

Okay. I will unlock the Vegeta and Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) profiles for you. Tell me here when you are done.

I've finished editing the pages; you can also close the thread if you feel it is time to do so, as I have nothing further to add at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back