• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Vegeta finally get their long awaited rematch but one of them isn't canon.

GT Goku's 3-A key is about to get downgraded to 3-B+ so I thought why not.

GT Goku with Surpassed Limits Super Saiyan 4 against Chou Vegeta with Super Saiyan Blue Evolution. Speed is equalized and both are 3-B+

Goku ssj4 render 3 dokkan battle by maxiuchiha22 dcjhwss-pre
Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta
Goku:

Vegeta: 2 (XSOULOFCINDERX, UchihaSlayer96

SSBE Vegeta is >> his CSSJB who is already at the +.

SSJ4 Goku stomped Syn Shenron who is 1/4 Universal.

Both are at the + (which is 1/2 3-A) so I guess the AP gap is negligible.

Goku has the versatility edge due to IT, but Vegeta spent years training and sparring with Goku so I'm sure he's used to it by now.

Skill wise they're pretty comparable overall. Goku has energy absorption, but it doesn't amp him so it's not gonna be overwhelming but might be useful nonetheless. His reactive evolution won't Matter here because it only extends to ice as far as I know. His Regenerationn is also too low to matter.

Vegeta has the advantage of not being sensed by Goku due to God Ki, but knowing Vegeta he probably won't capitalize on this too much and will just reveal how strong he is sooner or later, so it won't make too much of a difference.

Vegeta will probably get new abilities soon, but for now I feel like they're quite comparable overall, with Goku possibly having a slight versatility edge. I'll wait for more arguments before voting.

I'm leaning towards Vegeta FRA, but with the addition of constantly sparring with a Goku that has Analytical Prediction unlike this Goku and the fact that due to GT Goku being unable to sense God Ki, Vegeta will be slightly harder to track than normal.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I'm leaning towards Vegeta FRA, but with the addition of constantly sparring with a Goku that has Analytical Prediction unlike this Goku and the fact that due to GT Goku being unable to sense God Ki, Vegeta will be slightly harder to track than normal.
True. I forgot about the Analytical prediction tbh. And I might have underestimated how useful Goku's inability to sense God Ki will be useful for Vegeta. It'll make him a lot harder to track and will make surprise attacks easier to pull off. I guess I'm leaning a bit more towards Vegeta now.

Omegas03 said:
I never restricted the Dragon FistƒæÇ not that it changes anything tho
Vegeta has the Gamma Burst Flash which can obliterate Fusion Zamasu, so it evens out if you ask me.

True. I forgot about the Analytical prediction tbh. And I might have underestimated how useful Goku's inability to sense God Ki will be useful for Vegeta. It'll make him a lot harder to track and will make surprise attacks easier to pull off. I guess I'm leaning a bit more towards Vegeta now.

Wouldn't Goku Reactive Evolution eventaully allow him to sense God ki ice is just the feat. And Goku toei analytical prediction may be better than Canon Goku

@Nitro

This has already been discussed in the Chou Goku vs GT Goku thread, and apparently his reactive evolution only extends to the feat in question as far as most people have told me.

Regardless I don't think we should assume that he's going to pick up on God Ki without evidence tbh.

Goku has win conditions but I don't think Reactive evolution is one of them.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
What's Goku's analytical prediction in GT? I have reasons for him potentially winning this, but I wanna see the reasoning first.
I'm also curious what Analytical prediction feats GTku has. But I do know why Chouku has it and it's for countering Hit's Time Stop.

Wasn't he able to sense others while being blinded due to SSJ4? Like not sensing ki, but his "Primal Body" was able to show where Syn was, or I'm remembering things wrong.

I think so. He has some degree of enhanced senses that basically cancels out him not being able to sense God Ki. However I'm gonna be leaning towards GT Goku because of that Dragon Fist, if he's on the losing end, he'll be pulling it out when it's a guaranteed hit, possibly with a Solar Flare beforehand. This Goku also has ten years of experience on Vegeta, if that counts for anything. I feel like Goku would whip it out before Vegeta used the Gamma Burst Flash too.

Back