• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Jiren need an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, Goku has long surpassed the universal level. He's now multiversal (you can watch seththeprogrammer on youtube and he'll clarify why that is). As for Jiren, he's stronger than a god of destruction, the same gods of destruction who can wipe the floor with a multiversal being like Goku. Let's not forget he shook an infinite universe by just being present there. Goku at Ultra Instinct is far above kaioken x20. In fact, he was strong enough to match up against a suppressed Jiren and even landed a hit on him. So in conclusion, Goku and Jiren should both be multiversal (Jiren being faaaar above Goku of course). I mean, I think they can beat Saint Seiya (who is stated multiversal on this site). So yeah, put that into consideration.

This_is_going_to_be_good.gif

But yeah back on topic Seth is not reliable.

Is he hated on this site? Did he do something bad?

No he just wanks way too much. He is pretty much a joke considering how many people brings him up to try and upgrade Dragon Ball here.

Peter1129 said:
No he just wanks way too much. He is pretty much a joke considering how many people brings him up to try and upgrade Dragon Ball here.
I see. But I still think some Dragon Ball characters are downplayed.

Dodonova
I named this image "Dodonova" because it represents my reaction to its thread

I do not know the English youtube but Multiversal goku is a joke

DodoNova2 said:
Dodonova
I named this image "Dodonova" because it represents my reaction to its thread

I do not know the English youtube but Multiversal goku is a joke
You just need to see his feats. He is multiversal, it's obvious.

You do know even if you are billions of times stronger than a 3-A or Low 2-C character it still makes you 3-A or Low 2-C right? The Creation Trio From Pokemon were still Low 2-C even though they sustain the universe through heartbeats. They only became 2-C due to Darkrai's timeline merging feat.

Peter1129 said:
You do know even if you are billions of times stronger than a 3-A or Low 2-C character it still makes you 3-A or Low 2-C right? The Creation Trio From Pokemon we're still Low 2-C even though they sustain the universe through heartbeats. They only became 2-C due to Darkrai's timeline merging feat.
Well all right then. I guess Goku can stay universal. But what about the gods of destruction? Jiren? Ultra Instinct? I think they deserve to be multiversal.

Digupthehatchet said:
Well all right then. I guess Goku can stay universal. But what about the gods of destruction? Jiren? Ultra Instinct? I think they deserve to be multiversal.
If they were all multiversal, why would they freak out about Zen'o?

according to its arguments, Goku has the level SSG to destroy the universe, after its boost, is able to destroy (Inserts a number) Universe because it is X times stronger than SSG? imagine this logic for all the characters of this wiki OvO

IkaniL said:
Like, even on the OBD he's just Universal+
You can't multiply the power to destroy universes. We could do that for everybody if we allow it for Goku.
The thing dragon ball is that they have stated multipliers. Unless the characters from the other shows also state the mltiplier of their attacks and power ups, I don't think they should be upgraded. But with dragon ball they multipliers and power levels are written down and stated so i think it's fair to make some of them multiversal.

IkaniL said:
Like, even on the OBD he's just Universal+
You can't multiply the power to destroy universes. We could do that for everybody if we allow it for Goku.
Man, it is clearly stated that kaioken doubles his strength, speed etc. SSJ was stated to multiply his power. SSB also multiplied his power. So yes, he should be multiversal based on these statements.

Digupthehatchet:
Man, it is clearly stated that kaioken doubles his strength, speed etc. SSJ was stated to multiply his power. SSB also multiplied his power. So yes, he should be multiversal based on these statements.

it's just 20X above the Baseline Universe level

DodoNova2 said:
Digupthehatchet:
it's just 20X above the Baseline Universe level
His base is universal. SSB is a number of times that (obviously more than 400 times since SSJ3 was 400 and Blue was far stronger). Then multiply that by 20x from the kaioken x20 and boom, he's multiversal. Now with Ultra Instinct he's still multiversal because theres no mutiversal + 1

His base is 3D. It could quite literally be octillions of times stronger and it wouldn't be tier 2. Ultra Instinct is Low 2-C though

Kaltias said:
His base is 3D. It could quite literally be octillions of times stronger and it wouldn't be tier 2. Ultra Instinct is Low 2-C though
Jiren should be multiversal though. And Ultra Instinct is far more than just universal+.

High 3-A Infinitely>>> 3-A, Goku can be Quintillon time Universal, it remains Universal

Edit: why OP mention seiya? I do not understand

Kaltias said:
This.

@OP I suggest you read our tiering system before bringing somethig like this up. Multiversal = 2-B or above.

As a summary:

3-A (Universal) <(Literal Infinity)< Universal+ (Low 2-C) <A big big big gap< Multi-Universal 2-C <(A much much much bigger gap) < Multiversal 2-B <(Another infinity)< Multiversal+ 2-A. And Im stopping here cuz next one is 5D power.

So, no, Goku doesnt jump one infinity except in his UI form. Also, the gaps between Low 2-C, 2-C and 2-B are so big that its almost impossible to jump from one to another by being >>>>>>>>> someone of that tier.

And Im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back