• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo (Jujutsu Kaisen) vs Makima (Chainsaw Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** is this inconclusive? I'm voting Makima for mindhax and if somehow incon manages to win out I'm taking this to the removal thread.

How the **** is this inconclusive? I'm voting Makima for mindhax and if somehow incon manages to win out I'm taking this to the removal thread.
Sounds like a power move to me, if you dislike the outcome of a vs debate. Why not just move on from it?
At this point I just retract my entire answer, this has become irrelevant.

Sounds like a power move to me, if you dislike the outcome of a vs debate. Why not just move on from it?
At this point I just retract my entire answer, this has become irrelevant.
I think you've got it all wrong, it's not like I can just get the match removed like that. But I can provide a reasoning as to why the reasoning was wrong and if I'm convincing enough then it gets axed. This is borderline a stomp for Makima I'm telling you, and the only reason people are voting otherwise is that they totally fail to understand her character.

I think you've got it all wrong, it's not like I can just get the match removed like that. But I can provide a reasoning as to why the reasoning was wrong and if I'm convincing enough then it gets axed. This is borderline a stomp for Makima I'm telling you, and the only reason people are voting otherwise is that they totally fail to understand her character.
Like I said, tomato, tomatoe.
I don’t care anymore, this should just be closed at this point.
No meaningful discourse is happening anyways, I refuse to believe the NLF factor of the match, others refuse to accept that an unbelievably more powerful character wouldn’t make Makima even believe she’s inferior.
It happens, if I had a computer, and knew how this shit worked, I’d already requested it be closed.

Like I said, tomato, tomatoe.
I don’t care anymore, this should just be closed at this point.
No meaningful discourse is happening anyways, I refuse to believe the NLF factor of the match, others refuse to accept that an unbelievably more powerful character wouldn’t make Makima even believe she’s inferior.
It happens, if I had a computer, and knew how this shit worked, I’d already requested it be closed.
It's not NFL gojo doesn't resist concept based mind hax and Makima is the control devil it's her nature to feel superior to others she has fought characters far stronger than her in the series and never felt inferior to any of those the prime example is gun devil

It's not NFL gojo doesn't resist concept based mind hax and Makima is the control devil it's her nature to feel superior to others she has fought characters far stronger than her in the series and never felt inferior to any of those the prime example is gun devil
Blah blah blah, I’ve already rescinded my answer. You’re talking to a wall at this point.

Lol that sounds like NLF. Imagine "literally everyone regardless of anything at all, period, ever, as below herself”. So your going to tell me that if she consider that all tier 1 char below her and she can just one shot. Cool makima simps

Lol that sounds like NLF. Imagine "literally everyone regardless of anything at all, period, ever, as below herself”. So your going to tell me that if she consider that all tier 1 char below her and she can just one shot. Cool makima simps
If they don't have resistance to mind hax and are not High dimensional sure but tier 1 tends to have either both or one of those and their are some more complications with tier one too especially from 1 b and above

If someone doesn't resist a hax they will get haxed if you don't care about the rules of the site please don't debate here

I really don't think people realize that it can't be an NLF when it's just based on a character's personality. I'm not saying "yeah this character can beat ANYONE" i'm just saying that getting her respect is not based on power.

Like, okay, claiming Makima being a arrogant bitch to be nlf is wild in of itself, but why does it matter that Gojo is factually stronger if Makina just opens up with Control? It's her baseline mindset and without context, Gojo looks like a human to her until he actually whipps out his hax. So until Gojo actually infinitys her or purple's her, hes a physically strong monkey to her. Considering Gojo's mindset, hes not going to pull out anything serious until he realizes that she aint dying by just punching her hard. By that point thats definitly too late.

Back to her personality, the only reason why she respect the Chainsaw devil is not because its stronger than her, but because its literally the only thing inverse that can put down Devils permanently. Hes the only devil that not only put downs Devils through their bullshit immortality, he can end Makimas bullshit immortality on top of bullshit immortality. Gojo can't. Hes literally nothing more than a strong devil without any immortalitys on his name. She has zero reasons to respect him. Heck, Makima was ready to throw hands with the personification of Darkness, strength is least of her concerns.

And what is this about mind haxing 1As?? Gojo literally exist within her plane of existance and has no resistance to mindhax whatsoever, let alone conceptual mind hax. Please refrain from hyberbolic and flawed comparasons like that.

Power has eaten Pojita prior to that, maybe she became part Chainsaw Devil that way, maybe Makina wasn't controlling Power, because she knew that Power was scared shitless of Makima
She should’ve controlled her when Power ran away. Also it isn’t as though CSM has inherent resistance to her she just doesn’t see him as her inferior.

Power isn't stronger than Makima anyway, we just gave her mindhax resistance.

Makima specificly respects the Chainsaw devil. Power became partly Chainsaw by eating him. The whole "It was never about Denji but about Chainsaw Devil" topic at the end. Again there are many possibple explanations for that, maybe Makima started to respect Power for activily defying Makima despite knowing the sheer difference in power, maybe she just didnt plain want to. Its most definitly not an anti feat, as Makima just few chapters later controlled vastly superior Devils, like all those Weapon devils. It most definitly didnt had anything to do with Powers... power.

I haven't Jujutsued my Kaisen yet but it only blocks things that need to travel, right? Her mindhax doesn't.

"Infinity is originally omnipresent. My sorcery just brings it back to reality. Convergence. Divergence. If they touch this void, what do think will happen?"

So his infinity is omnipresent?

I swear every match with Gojo i see has a new interpretation on infinity. Wasn't it accepted that infinity works by infinitely slowing down attacks until they appear to halt completely?
That being said Makima FRA

IMG_20210523_072814.jpg

Yeah sure you can call me hyperbole when I'm literally asking the question whether it is or it isn't
¯\(ツ)

No that's basic engli- You know what, we all make mistakes. You gave him a quote, he says its hyperbole, i did not Jujutsu the Kaisen Manga so i don't now wether its hyperbole or not, but this is not the place to discusse that.

Actually gojo also has telekinesis and mind manipulation, that should aware him mental abilities should still need to bypass his infinity to intact with him

Actually gojo also has telekinesis and mind manipulation, that should aware him mental abilities should still need to bypass his infinity to intact with him
The mind mind manipulation is for domain expansion and I have no Idea how telekinesis will help

Last edited:
The mind mind manipulation is for domain expansion and I have no I dea how telekinesis will help
Actually nvm but he doesn't care any humans near him, he just wanted exorcist curse. Well I also don't know makima has much faster reaction or what but gojo has information analysis that could make him spamming domain expansion

I understand that makima has mindhax like she can just "ok now I believe gojo is weak so she can suppress him" like that or smth?
But gojo infinity makes this:
The Infinity is the convergence of an immeasurable series, anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user(ps: I found it in jjk fandom)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back