• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo (Jujutsu Kaisen) vs Makima (Chainsaw Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an mind hax resistance feat and also makima's mind hax is concept based so their is nothing that's actually travelling
Screenshot_2021-05-23-13-03-59-09.jpg

His brain will stay fresh

From jjk fandom: The Limitless brings this concept into reality, so anything that attempts to penetrate the infinitely divide space will slow down to the point of appearing to stop completely

Unlimited Void (無む量りょう空くう処しょ, Muryōkūsho?) is the Domain of the Limitless, which traps the target inside the concept of infinity. While inside the Limitless, the target is inundated with an endless stream of information, overloading their brains and leaving them in a catatonic state

Has she ever effect the infinity?

From jjk fandom: The Limitless brings this concept into reality, so anything that attempts to penetrate the infinitely divide space will slow down to the point of appearing to stop completely

Unlimited Void (無む量りょう空くう処しょ, Muryōkūsho?) is the Domain of the Limitless, which traps the target inside the concept of infinity. While inside the Limitless, the target is inundated with an endless stream of information, overloading their brains and leaving them in a catatonic state

Has she ever effect the infinity?
That's the domain expansion

Doesn't need to gojo's infinity only slows stuff infinitely makima's mind hax is concept based so their is nothing to slow
Where did it state to be concept based when I checked at the chainsaw man fandom it doesn't state concept based

The Limitless bring the concept into the reality

Where did it state to be concept based when I checked at the chainsaw man fandom it doesn't state concept based

The Limitless bring the concept into the reality
Devil's embodies the concept of their names which is precisely why when chainsaw man erases a Devil everything related to it's name is gone for example chainsaw man ate nazi devil and because of that no one in chainsaw man verse knows of either Nazis or WW2

In mathematics, no matter how many times someone divides a number it will never be reduced to zero. Instead, they will be left with fractional units so infinitesimal it would become immeasurable to their eye. The Limitless brings this concept into reality, so anything that attempts to penetrate the infinitely divide space will slow down to the point of appearing to stop completely

He bring it back to reality the concept

let me just give the details about it:

Infinity will only affect something that's actually travelling towards gojo which makima's mind hax doesn't
In mathematics, no matter how many times someone divides a number it will never be reduced to zero. Instead, they will be left with fractional units so infinitesimal it would become immeasurable to their eye. The Limitless brings this concept into reality, so anything that attempts to penetrate the infinitely divide space will slow down to the point of appearing to stop completely

He bring it back to reality the concept

If Makima starts out with her mindhax she might win. However, Gojou Satoru is indeed willing to start out by firing off Purple if he deems an opponent as enough of a threat and doesn't have any impediment to it. Purple should also destroy one's soul, but I don't remember if Makima's soul can regenerate.

If Makima starts out with her mindhax she might win. However, Gojou Satoru is indeed willing to start out by firing off Purple if he deems an opponent as enough of a threat and doesn't have any impediment to it. Purple should also destroy one's soul, but I don't remember if Makima's soul can regenerate.
She won't die from that type 8 immortality

Ok so makima doesn't have information analysis not until gojo lay out his power

If makima start up with mindhax control she wins, but gojo has six eyes which is his infohax would just analysis makima power and spam domain expansion everytime she ressurect

Gojo doesn't start with info analysis either and for gojo to info analyse the hax makima will need to use it at that point it's over

well its not precognition, I mean he can read up someone ability. No he used six eyes on his first attack because he's Six Eyes processes the user's cursed energy incredibly efficiently. So much so that the amount of cursed energy lost when the user activates a cursed technique is infinitesimally close to zero. Due to this, a proper Six Eyes user will never run out of cursed energy.

I don't think he wouldn't run any techniques without his six eyes, also the six eyes is naturally born with him, doesn't it consider as passive instead ability

What I'm getting from this is that makima has several techniques that ignore infinity? Makima wins then.
Only way I see gojo winning is through Domain.

What I'm getting from this is that makima has several techniques that ignore infinity? Makima wins then.
Only way I see gojo winning is through Domain.
Makima's Type 8 immortality means Makima can last in domain for at least a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back