• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo (Jujutsu Kaisen) vs Makima (Chainsaw Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too ridiculous. A mere human fighting with a demon type 8 immortality without hax is obviously ridiculous. As gojo could just black flash or deploy domain expension while makima gonna respawn back as there's nothing happened (even gojo speed blitz still makima just gonna respawn. Voting incon

This is too ridiculous. A mere human fighting with a demon type 8 immortality without hax is obviously ridiculous. As gojo could just black flash or deploy domain expension while makima gonna respawn back as there's nothing happened (even gojo speed blitz still makima just gonna respawn. Voting incon
Makima's mind hax is concept based since she is the control Devil

How the hell is it incon if Gojo has to jump through hoops to take out Makima while she can just point at him and go "you're my simp now"

"she perceives to be "lower" than herself"

She need to aware rather gojo is stronger than her or not. That what's the limit stats

Also gojo much faster than her. And again it's ridiculous battle when someone has immortality type 8 fighting with normal human. Wrong decision tbh

Like dude normal human fighting with devil girl with immortality type 8 and concept based? Holy shit you gotta get someone much better to debate with the "immortality type 8" this is too much gap

"she perceives to be "lower" than herself"

She need to aware rather gojo is stronger than her or not. That what's the limit stats

Also gojo much faster than her. And again it's ridiculous battle when someone has immortality type 8 fighting with normal human. Wrong decision tbh
Makima considers literally everyone to be below her ap doesn't matter the only exception to this is chainsaw man but that's only because she considers him as her hero

It's literally not about power at all, it's about respect. I could beat up my grandmother, but I don't consider myself superior to her, not at all. But just because some serial killer would probably beat me in a fight doesn't mean I go "yeah I respect that dude" when I hear about them in the news.

this vs threads is ridiculous, since makima is immortality type 8 depending on the earth and based concept fighting with a mere sorcerer city level.
Shouldn't makima's tier is on planetry since it depending on earth for immortality type 8, yeah we can go with makima (also please its a mere sorcerer fighting with a devil immortality and concept based, you should pick at least not too below level. Gosh.)

Alright, I’m back, now I have a couple questions/statements:

It's literally not about power at all, it's about respect.
So you’re saying that no matter who it is, how strong they are, how tough they are, she can control them? So, say if it’s Goku(not being too serious, just pulling some ridiculous character out my ass,) she could control him as well? Say, if it’s...Saitama? She could control him?

See, my issue with this whole, “she can control him, no matter what!!,” doesn’t sit well with me. She’s never faced someone as strong as Gojo, period. We’re reaching the realm of presumption at this point, Domain Expansion would arguably one shot, she’d realize how beyond out of class she is. Either give up, making it inconclusive(which my vote still is,) or she’d just continuously be put into Domain Expansion. At least until Gojo realized he was harming the entire Japanese Population, which he’d then incap her if possible.

At any rate, I dislike this whole, “she can control anyone, no matter what!,” stuff. I’m still voting inconclusive, so.

Incon FRA.

So you’re saying that no matter who it is, how strong they are, how tough they are, she can control them? So, say if it’s Goku(not being too serious, just pulling some ridiculous character out my ass,) she could control him as well? Say, if it’s...Saitama? She could control him?
Yes, I truly believe that. Especially when those two have absolutely no way of actually threatening her. Strength is not how you earn Makima's respect.
See, my issue with this whole, “she can control him, no matter what!!,” doesn’t sit well with me. She’s never faced someone as strong as Gojo, period. We’re reaching the realm of presumption at this point, Domain Expansion would arguably one shot, she’d realize how beyond out of class she is. Either give up, making it inconclusive(which my vote still is,) or she’d just continuously be put into Domain Expansion. At least until Gojo realized he was harming the entire Japanese Population, which he’d then incap her if possible.
Why would she care about getting one-shotted? You're completely misunderstanding the character if you think Makima has the slightest qualm about having her brains blown out, even repeatedly, to win.

Makima has various attacks that don't travel to the opponent and just hit them instead.

That’s the highest form of NLF I’ve seen on this site so far man.
How? It's literally just a character's personality lmao
I guess in your eyes she doesn’t care about repeatedly dying.
Have you read Chainsaw Man? At all? Her plan to defeat the Gun Devil is literally using herself as bait and hitting him after resurrecting, and it's not the only time she does it. She literally, utterly doesn't care about dying even multiple times to achieve her goals. She gets completely eviscerated by the Chainsaw Devil multiple times and is only upset that she can't beat him. She abso-*******-lutely doesn't care.
My votes not changing, I’m not gonna fall to NLF, to presume she could control Gojo.
Incon, have a beautiful day man, take it easy.
Prove to me that Makima actually cares for someone being stronger than her despite them having no way to take her out. Your votes don't count if they're based on flawed assumptions.

Your votes don't count if they're based on flawed assumptions.
Then they don’t count, I don’t care, seems kinda biased to not accept a vote just because you disagree with it.

Either way, I don’t care, don’t count the vote then. Have a good day 🙏🏻

I mean it's not up to me, I'm not the one running the match. And even those that do don't really get to, it's mostly a debunk-based thing. But I respect the attitude lol

At any rate, she needed to defeat Chainsaw Man to control him, which already puts a kink into your idea of her controlling absolutely anyone, no matter their strength. I just had this scan brought to my attention, so I’m just showing, but my votes don’t count. So I don’t care, maybe someone else will hop up in here, who knows.

I believe the "those who consider themselves below me" is a mistranslation, there's another version of the scan floating around that goes "those who i consider below me"

Either way Makima is absolutely in love with Pochita, she's literally one step away from being a fangirl to him, and she's even perfectly fine with him consuming and erasing her. Definitely cannot be compared to Gojo who's just a really strong dude to her.

Just leave the fight real quick and get you citizenship removed gg

The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Devils do not truly die, they will resurrect in Hell or on Earth depending on where they are killed as long as the concept they embody is feared

They're still depending
He’s saying that immortality doesn’t make a characters tier increase, my man.

Also the rules saying both 1 year prep, it doesn't seems to state to understand both abilities
At any rate, she needed to defeat Chainsaw Man to control him, which already puts a kink into your idea of her controlling absolutely anyone, no matter their strength. I just had this scan brought to my attention, so I’m just showing, but my votes don’t count. So I don’t care, maybe someone else will hop up in here, who knows.

So she needs to defeat gojo to control him then

Also the rules saying both 1 year prep, it doesn't seems to state to understand both abilities

So she needs to defeat gojo to control him then
That's a mistranslation Here is the official translated page also makima os literally a chainsaw man fan girl so he is an exception

Via your own scan, I still don’t think she’ll view “literally everyone regardless of anything at all, period, ever, as below herself”.

Just too much of an NLF for my liking tbh.
That's officially translated scan from viz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back