• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Skitzo

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'
~ Eleanor Roosevelt​
THE WOODS, 11:54 PM.

As Godzilla-Kun walked through the dark forest, he felt cold and shuddery. He had recently escaped from a power plant that abused his radiated power. He waddled along the forest, but felt something rustling in the bush. Not a good sign.

He grabbed a stick and pointed it at where the sound was, only to see a decapitated head of a squirrel being tossed out along with all the other bones of the poor critter. Godzilla-Kun then started to investigate, scared of what may happen.

In the night was something horrible, something monstrous. It was devouring its next meal as it then sniffed out the little guy. It twisted it's head around, but Godzilla just hid in the bush. Skitzo then minded his buisness as he ate the prey's skin off, tossing the bones into the bush as the skull hit Goji in the head.

Skitzo heard a scream in the night as he then looked. Godzilla-Kun's only instinct was to attack as he tackled the bear as both rolled down an entire hillside. They both stumbled into the deeper end of the forest as Skitzo kicked Gojira off him.

Godzilla seemed to have a bag with him as he grabbed some weapons out of it, including some bombs, a sandglass and more. Skitzo just beared his claws as they both stared each-other down. It was anyone's game at this moment.

Speed Equalized.

Both are 9-B.

Both are in-character.

Battle is in a forest, rainy.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Godzilla has one of each weapon (excluding the bombs, he has three).

Who wins?

Gojira: 6

Skitzo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Skitzo spotlight by g 3 n o d5gne1x-pre
Godzillahiiu7oj5

I know he would go for his advantages, and...actually yeah I can see that. I mean he is afraid. Time Stop to keep the creature from using you for a blood drive. Also I think Kun has the a high AP advantage via calc.

Back