• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kun Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Godzilla-kun (Godzilland) and Godzilla-kun (SD Godzilla World) are different Godzillas despite having both the same name. The first Godzilla-kun game is no canon to the second one, as both were made by different game developers and second their stories don't match.

However, Godzilla-kun (Godzilland) would be canon to its own mark. So the abilities that come from that game should be listed in this profile.

Now talking about the second Godzilla-kun, he comes from an old manga. I take the time to compile his feats from the manga, so he has the following powers and abilities:

Base Godzilla

Godzillaman

Fire Godzilla

Godzilla-kun has another transformation called "Fire Godzilla":

Kamen Gojida

Diamond Godzilla

It turns out that in the manga "SD Godzilla World" there is a diamond made from the tears of a legendary Godzilla hero. These tears became a diamond, it is said that its power is "high" and whoever uses it will rule the world.

In the manga Godzilla fuses with the "Tear of Godzilla" and now he can fire energy beams from his mouth. That's Energy Manipulation, Projection, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)

Finally, I made a sandbox on how both profiles will look with the updates.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Not sure how literal I'd take the "Infinite power" statement, but the rest looks good.

If he isn't affected by poison which is what Mothra's scale actually are then he can't get a second resistance to the mind effect as he was never exposed to it except if the mind component and the poison are two different stuff.
I see, ok.

Um, can I ask what those text say?
I don't have the translation, but the effects of Mothra's scales are described by Toho Kingdom as:

Last edited:
Since it has been more than two days since this thread was accepted, I proceeded to make the updates.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back