• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's the Showa, Heisei, 2014, and all the Millenium Godzillas in a battle royale.

Battle takes place in an empty flat wasteland, with nothing interefering.

All are scaled to exactly to 100 meters and 55,000 tons.

All are in character and fight like how they fought in their respective appearances.

Heisei Goji is not in his Meltdown mode.

FW Goji is not Ozaki-charged.

Fight to a KO.

In Toho Kingdom Forums, scaling to the same size means their strength feats are also scaled. With that in mind, Showa Godzilla was able to fight with and even judo flip 80,000-ton monsters like they were any other enemy. So, of all these Godzillas, Showa Godzilla is the only one who's shown the strength to lift 4 times his own weight. He's also arguably the most skilled fighter in melee range alongside FW Godzilla. His weakness compared to the others is that his beam is arguably the weakest, with the possible exception of 2014 Godzilla's.

Heisei Godzilla and FW Godzilla are more prone to using their beams, but Heisei Godzilla isn't all that good a fighter at close range compared to the rest and FW's beam has shown more impressive feats. FW Godzilla has tackled with more monsters in a single movie than any other Godzilla, but most of them could be said to be tissue paper-thin compared to the average Toho monster. However, it should be noted that he's the only one to successfully fight off 3 opponents at once, so he's no stranger to being outnumbered.

Godzilla 2000 has probably the most damaging atomic breath of any Godzilla here due to its greater incinerative/penetrating properties. It may not have the pushing power of FW's beam, but it's possibly more lethal. That's his only advantage, though.

I can't think of any advantages the other Millenium Godzillas have.

Legendary Pictures'/2014 Godzilla hasn't shown enough feats to say he excels in any area, especially now that they're all scaled to the same size.

I think the strongest contesters here are Showa Godzilla and Final Wars Godzilla. Ultimately, I see FW Godzilla taking this in the end due to being the more well-rounded of the two.

Well I'd say the Strongest 3 Would ultimately Be Heisei, FW, and GMK Any way to the battle

Legendary is techinally Besides 1954, and Zilla the Weakest Godzilla but were not quite sure yet as we haven't seen much combat from him So he'd die probably early into the battle

Showa Doesn't Really have much as his Strength is probably not enough to combat FW And Heisei's Strength and His atomic breath is useless in this fight

As for the others no real feats to match up besides atomic Breath

So in the end I'm giving it to FW As He has taken A Metor and didn't get a scratch while Heisei took Destroyah's Geneticly Made lightsaber and was bleeding and still survived and GMK just took a hudge explosion as he killed Ghidorah

Well I got some more info on legendary and he apperntly had taken a metor to the back of the head and wasn't really hurt at all so .-.

Still given it to FW Though

Even if Burning is one of the strongest kaiju he hasn't taken a metor before and the one FW took was really really powerful

So Still on FW's side

Well danm .-. didn't know that I guess the only to defeat Heisei is to gang on him before he transforms

So Guess it's BG because Godzilla's aren't the smartest Kaiju .-.(I'm implying they'll all kill eachother as he transforms)

Back