• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pre-Supercharge Godzilla is used,

Battle takes place in Tokyo (because where else would it take place?),

and Speed is equalized.

Godzilla’s AP is at least 64.5 Gigatons of TNT

Gamera’s AP is at least 151 Gigatons of TNT

Godzilla: 7
Gamera:
Inconclusive:

IMG_9692.png
latest.png

Let’s see if Death Battle is still right after all these years...

Last edited:
Gamera has a serious AP advantage in this being 2.3x stronger.
His intelligence isn't really relevant here (and should be nerfed)
His LS is lower
He can fly

Godzilla has higher LS and has experience blasting away flying opponents.
Idk for now but there is the option of Godzilla restricting Gamera and shooting him until he dies but there's also the option of Gamera outmaneuvering him and hitting him very hard a bunch of times til he dies. Idk.

well, put that aside, does gamera has projectile based attack?
kind of... He can breath/eat streams of fire and has used objects to throw at other monsters.
But yes Godzilla absolutely has the range advantage.

I don't have a vote (yet) but I'm following this to see where it goes

Well because gojira has range advantage and already has experience fighting flying enemies, the only thing gamera can do is to get close to gojira and take him out quickly, otherwise the odds are against him as time went by

Well since there's no activity in this thread, i'll vote for godzilla then
Honestly me too
Godzilla only has to worry about up close fighting, admittedly Godzilla like to go up close but as soon as he realizes Gamera is a ninja turtle he'll back up and blast him

well i'm not knowledgable in both of these monster, so i'll leave it to those that is knowledgable at it

Back