• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About a verse 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before commenting on your thoughts, make sure to read the blog first. All information should be there but in conclusion.

Heisei is stronger; than his Showa-era counterpart. Not only that, but the guides describe how various other Heisei-era kaiju can give a thought fight to the Showa-era monsters.

It's consistent.

The information is consistent, and there are no actual contradictions or anti feats in the Heisei era that contradict this information. Therefore I propose scaling Heisei Godzilla and the other Heisei era kaiju from Showa Godzilla and the Showa era kaiju.

NEW SCALING CHAIN

EoS Godzilla Showa
= 63,930 Tenatons or 2.66 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

The scaling of the Heisei Era is the following:

Pre-Supercharge Heisei Godzilla >>>>>> EoS Showa Godzilla ', this should also apply to anyone who scales to him.

Post-Supercharge Heisei Godzilla = x200 Pre-Supercharge Heisei Godzilla = 532 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Post-Rodan Boost Godzilla
= x2 Godzilla = 1064 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

MOGUERA
= 6x Super Mechagodzilla = 6384 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Last edited:
This took me a while to read.... By the way, this seems fine to me. But you will need more input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back