• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 3.7 (SPOILERS WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second Spoilers Warning

This will be simple.

Shimo

She froze everything up to the Equator, which is also confirmed in the movie. Such a feat yielded this much (49.8819741874 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)). FUN FACT: Shimo defeated King Ghidorah.

Godzilla

Supercharged Godzilla

Godzilla absorbs the French nuclear powerplant (turning him into Supercharged Godzilla), In the novel Supercharged Godzilla was compared to Burning Godzilla in power.

Given the evidence a 2x multiplier can be used? It would still be a lowball tho.

Evolved Godzilla

Evolved Godzilla is twice as powerful as before...

74.03 teratons x 2 = 148.06 Teratons (Large Country level+)

Godzilla vs. Kong 2# Godzilla goes all out with a 'Barbie pink' makeover! ❗️This detail is seriously cool 🦖
Godzilla's physique is more slender, and his mobility has been upgraded in a straight line! With pink dorsal fins and new sharp spines, the visual impact is off the charts, and his combat power has doubled 🆙 Godzilla doesn't mince words, the more pink he wears, the tougher he gets 👊 The movie is now showing, hurry to the cinema to witness the king's attack, and join Godzilla in an epic battle on the big screen‼️

That would be for base Evolved, a supercharged Evolved (the one that used the spiral ray) would be the 20x.

One of the scenes of the new film shows Godzilla in a monarch panel, where the organization finds out about Godzilla's evolution, and sheesh, it had 20x more capacity for power than before 2.96 Petatons (Continent level+)

They say his charge-up for the spiral ray is the strongest energy reading ever.

Hax

Kong

Kong's glove amp is permanent, so he needs a new key for this movie, where he would be Multi-Continent level scaling from Evolved Godzilla. Kong briefly beat up Godzilla with his punches.

Hax

Mothra

She was effortlessly able to push Evolved Godzilla with a seemingly energetic attack. So she needs a new key with a Multi-Continent level.

Hax

Tiamat

Tiamat got stronger; she was also supercharged, and she was able to briefly fight a supercharged godzilla. So she needs to be upgraded to Large Country Level+.

Hax

Doug

He should get Class G Lifting Strength scaling from Kong.

The Iwi

They can communicate through Telepathy

Thoughts?

Last edited:
As someone who's seen the movie, I agree with all the upgrades for Godzilla, Kong, Shimo, Tiamat, Mothra, and surprisingly Doug of all people.

@Apex_Predator_GX Out of curiosity though, wouldn't Base Godzilla downscale from Shimo's feat when the results are divided by 20? That should scale Godzilla and others comparable to base to the lower echelons of High 6-A

Edit: I want to clarify that my reasoning behind this is that Evolved Godzilla fought equally with Shimo during the final fight of New Empire, which I assume means that he scales to Shimo's 49.88 Petatons feat. And if his base is 20x weaker then his Evolved form, then dividing the result by 20 would scale base to 24.94 Petatons.

Last edited:
If dividing Shimo's feat is applicable, 49.8819741874 petatons divided by 20 should come out to 2.49409870937 petatons (6-A, very close to 6-A+)

If dividing Shimo's feat is applicable, 49.8819741874 petatons divided by 20 should come out to 2.49409870937 petatons (6-A, very close to 6-A+)
Ooh, I used 49.88 and divided it by 20 to get 24.94 Petatons. But if using the full value gets a result of 2.49409870937 Petatons then I think it's still a pretty solid upgrade for base Godzilla

For Shimo and Ghidorah thing, I'd change "defeated" with "freezed", we have no details of their conflict other than that, and we know how Ghidorah is treated as the most powerful thing in Ancient times. And yeah, see no reason to not scale Shimo's High 6-A feat to Godzilla, considering she does that in minutes/hours.

I'd say Animal Manipulation is a no, he is commanding them like a colonel/captain would to his army, and there are times that he might have no control over them, like Scylla.

Doug should get "at most Class G" as Kong had the upper hand for most of the time and only lost because he got distracted.

Though looking at what this CRT is proposing, I guess Evolved Godzilla is being considered 20x stronger than Supercharged Godzilla, which the CRT is considering to be 9.2x stronger than base Godzilla, in which case 2.49409870937 petatons divided by 9.2 should result in about 271 teratons (High 6-B) for a base, non-supercharged Godzilla, which is still an upgrade.

As someone who's seen the movie, I agree with all the upgrades for Godzilla, Kong, Shimo, Tiamat, Mothra, and surprisingly Doug of all people.

@Apex_Predator_GX Out of curiosity though, wouldn't Base Godzilla downscale from Shimo's feat when the results are divided by 20? That should scale Godzilla and others comparable to base to the lower echelons of High 6-A

Edit: I want to clarify that my reasoning behind this is that Evolved Godzilla fought equally with Shimo during the final fight of New Empire, which I assume means that he scales to Shimo's 49.88 Petatons feat. And if his base is 20x weaker then his Evolved form, then dividing the result by 20 would scale base to 24.94 Petatons.
Is a possibility, yes....let's see how this goes.

what makes this consistent is we know Godzilla fought a losing battle with Shimo way back in the day as per the novelisation

Hey so I don't know if this would constitute anything substantial, but I'd like to mention that Evolved Godzilla is stated by Jared Krichevsky, the monster designer for the Monsterverse, in a tweet that the form is a "mid transformation look." Jared also stated that the Evolved form's excessive energy forced him to shed off his body fat, but he'll regain it once he gains "full control" of his new form.

So if Evolved Godzilla is treated as being some sort of incomplete form, wouldn't it be possible to give Evolved Godzilla a "possibly higher" rating or is this too vague?

Last edited:
Hey so I don't know if this would constitute anything substantial, but I'd like to mention that Evolved Godzilla is stated by Jared Krichevsky, the monster designer for the Monsterverse, in a tweet that Evolved Godzilla is a "mid transformation look." Jared also stated that the Evolved form's excessive energy forced him to shed off his body fat, but he'll regain it once he gains "full control" of his new form.

So if Evolved Godzilla is treated as being some sort of incomplete form, wouldn't it be possible to give Evolved Godzilla a "possibly higher" rating or is this too vague?
I wouldn't oppose a "possibly higher" rating too

So how does Burning Godzilla stack up in comparison to these new forms?
If you go by the novelization and what Apex shared in the OP, the charge up for Evolved Godzilla's attacks is stated to be the strongest energy reading ever and is directly compared to the energy Godzilla released in Boston aka the end of KOTM.

So I'm going to assume that Evolved is treated as being stronger than Burning, but I don't feel completely confident in saying that.

Hey so I don't know if this would constitute anything substantial, but I'd like to mention that Evolved Godzilla is stated by Jared Krichevsky, the monster designer for the Monsterverse, in a tweet that the form is a "mid transformation look." Jared also stated that the Evolved form's excessive energy forced him to shed off his body fat, but he'll regain it once he gains "full control" of his new form.

id say leave it as is but when we get some updates note it on the page (like GXK and a future film would be separate keys possibly)

Disagree with making the revisions now.
It's been barely a week since it released. If I remember correctly we have a policy to wait a month or so after a movie releases to make a change based on the content from it.

There is also the fact that atmosphere shouldn't be included in the High 6-A calc.

There's also the issue with the fact that we don't know how long it took Shimo to freeze everything. We'd have to divide it by the seconds it took her.

There's also the issue that it was never stated that Godzilla's AP increases proportionally to the radiation he absorbs. He absorbed way more when he got nuked in KOTM and yet he didn't get a boost that big, thus it is inconsistent.

So, I technically quit this wiki several months ago, but I just watched the movie and got hyped, so I decided to come back just to read the General Discussion Thread and saw this revision. For this reason, I will correct some stuff for the rebuttal above because I don't want this revision to be rejected for what I think are nitpicky reasons.

Disagree with making the revisions now.
It's been barely a week since it released. If I remember correctly we have a policy to wait a month or so after a movie releases to make a change based on the content from it.
There is no time limit between the release of a product and the time it takes to make a revision. It was asked in the General Discussion Thread and it was confirmed. Just for reference, the MCU revision to upgrade Loki to Low 1-C was made the same day the last episode that upgraded him was released. So yeah, there is no time limit.

There is also the fact that atmosphere shouldn't be included in the High 6-A calc.
Frezeeing the atmosphere, or rather lowering the temperature of the atmosphere, is an essential part of a Ice Age. If it's called an Ice Age, than that must be included, you should be the one to prove that somehow the atmosphere's temperature didn't lower despite this being impossible in a Ice Age.

There's also the issue with the fact that we don't know how long it took Shimo to freeze everything. We'd have to divide it by the seconds it took her.
This is a freezing calc, no time-frame is needed. You can see this in our general calculation for freezing the planet/the atmosphere. Unless it is in a place where I can't see it, there is no mention of a time frame, otherwise there wouldn't be a standarized calculation to begin with. The MCU High 6-B value that all Top Tiers scales to is literally because a object was stated to be able to cause an Ice Age (with no mention of the surface being affected, contrary to Shimo) and no time frame was given, yet they automatically scale to the freezing the atmosphere value and no one ever had any problem with that exactly for this reason regardless of time frames, so I don't see why it should be a problem here unless we want to use the good old double standards. There is a reason if an expert Calculation Group Member accepted it without any problem, and unless another CGM have a problem with the calc I don't see any reason to modify it.

There's also the issue that it was never stated that Godzilla's AP increases proportionally to the radiation he absorbs. He absorbed way more when he got nuked in KOTM and yet he didn't get a boost that big, thus it is inconsistent.
And lastly, when he absorbed the Energy of Tiamat he got a x20 amp, so it would be a reach to say that the quantity of energy he absorb is not proportional to the amp he receive. And also, power planet contains far more radiations than a nuke from what I know, and even then it was stated clearly in KOTM that he was amped to insane degree to the point that he might have exploded if not for Mothra that stabilized the radiations. The nuke was part of the reason he reached his Burning Godzilla form, an amp so big that he stomped amped King Ghidorah who was stomping him seconds prior, so yes he indeed received a big boost.

And that's it. I wont comment more in this thread and I wont check it to prevent being tempted to reply to any other comment. Maybe I will check the Monsterverse page in some months and be pissed this didn't pass for reasons that I believe being dumb and extremely nitpicky, but that's it. Goodbye once again.

Agree with this, although it might be lower since it took her a long amount of time. Ghidorah and Base Kong should fully scale as they both took the frostbite blast. Godzilla fought Shimo in the past so he should scale as well. He also defeated Ghidorah before he was frozen. Titans that scale from these guys would also scale to this.
Godzilla

Supercharged Godzilla

Godzilla absorbs the French nuclear powerplant (turning him into Supercharged Godzilla), the same nuclear powerplant that is capable of producing up to 537.7 TWh, which converts to 537700000000 kWh. Bringing this to joules, we get 1935719999999984400 joules or 462.64818356 megatons. All this is the energy production of a single hour, therefore a low-balled result. The Tsar Bomba has 50 megatons of energy. I will use the strongest nuclear weapon ever compared to the one that supercharged Godzilla in 2019. Even though it's a stretch, it's fine. Therefore, Godzilla absorbed 9.2 times more energy than he did in 2019, just by absorbing the French nuclear power plant (at lowball, since this is the energy produced in an hour).

Sources:

74.03 teratons x 9.2 = 681.07 teratons (Large Country level+)
Disagree personally. 2019 Godzilla went supercharged from absorbing not just the Serizawa nuke (far bigger than any real life nuclear weapon) but also all the radioactive material from his lair. Also, in 2019 they point out that he was literally going to explode due to the amount of radiation he absorbed, whilst in GxK they don’t seem to view that as a risk.
Evolved Godzilla

One of the scenes of the new film shows Godzilla in a monarch panel, where the organization finds out about Godzilla's evolution, and sheesh, it had 20x more capacity for power than before 13621. 4 teratons or 13.62 petatons (Multi-Continent level)

They say his charge-up for the spiral ray is the strongest energy reading ever.

Hax

Disagree with the multipliers. They mention that Godzilla’s energy capacity has magnified by 20x but I think that likely refers to the amount of energy he can store. Even then, he only uses his full energy (the spiral ray) at the very end of the film and pretty much instantly beats everyone (with the exception of Shimo, who takes a few seconds). I’m not even sure his spiral ray would be 20x his base atomic breath though, since Skar King managed to take a glancing blow similar to Kong in the last movie and Skar King is physically weaker than even a base Kong. I still believe he should upscale from supercharged 2019 however as they stated his atomic breath to be stronger than ever before. I agree he should be High 6-A by upscaling from Shimo however.
Kong

Kong's glove amp is permanent, so he needs a new key for this movie, where he would be Multi-Continent level scaling from Evolved Godzilla. Kong briefly beat up Godzilla with his punches.

Hax

Agree with Kong scaling to EvoGoji, though maybe not to the 20x if that gets accepted as Goji only used his full power at the climax of the film as previously stated.
Mothra

She was effortlessly able to push Evolved Godzilla with a seemingly energetic attack. So she needs a new key with a Multi-Continent level.

Hax

Disagree with new key for Mothra. She didn’t really do anything that seemed more impressive/powerful than what she’d done in the past. Her pulse briefly stunned Shimo but it didn’t really do any physical damage to her. If they confirm it to be a new form or something though, then I’d concede this point.
Tiamat

Tiamat got stronger; she was also supercharged, and she was able to briefly fight a supercharged godzilla. So she needs to be upgraded to Large Country Level+.

Hax

Agree with scaling to supercharged Goji.
Doug

He should get Class G Lifting Strength scaling from Kong.
Agree
Upgrade to another Godzilla

I updated this accepted calc using a new temperature for GMK Godzilla's Atomic Breath that comes from databooks. The result was higher than expected, but again, the calculation was accepted, so I think we should use it.

Thoughts?
Agree with the calculation but it could be argued as an outlier

Last edited:
So, I technically quit this wiki several months ago, but I just watched the movie and got hyped, so I decided to come back just to read the General Discussion Thread and saw this revision. For this reason, I will correct some stuff for the rebuttal above because I don't want this revision to be rejected for what I think are nitpicky reasons.

There is no time limit between the release of a product and the time it takes to make a revision. It was asked in the General Discussion Thread and it was confirmed. Just for reference, the MCU revision to upgrade Loki to Low 1-C was made the same day the last episode that upgraded him was released. So yeah, there is no time limit.
Ok then, I guess it was an old rule
Frezeeing the atmosphere, or rather lowering the temperature of the atmosphere, is an essential part of a Ice Age. If it's called an Ice Age, than that must be included, you should be the one to prove that somehow the atmosphere's temperature didn't lower despite this being impossible in a Ice Age.
Simple, the temperature assumed in this calc is absolute zero or near absolute zero. This means that the air, which has a freezing point of -213 C, would turn into a solid. This means this wouldn't be the ice age anymore, it would literally be a hat of pure solid ice covering the entire upper half of the planet, spanning 100km tall. This is quite different from the ice age and would annihliate the ecosystem entirely as any species existing on the northern parts of the planet would only survive as fossils
This is a freezing calc, no time-frame is needed. You can see this in our general calculation for freezing the planet/the atmosphere. Unless it is in a place where I can't see it, there is no mention of a time frame, otherwise there wouldn't be a standarized calculation to begin with. The MCU High 6-B value that all Top Tiers scales to is literally because a object was stated to be able to cause an Ice Age (with no mention of the surface being affected, contrary to Shimo) and no time frame was given, yet they automatically scale to the freezing the atmosphere value and no one ever had any problem with that exactly for this reason regardless of time frames, so I don't see why it should be a problem here unless we want to use the good old double standards. There is a reason if an expert Calculation Group Member accepted it without any problem, and unless another CGM have a problem with the calc I don't see any reason to modify it.
That is weird because I was forced to divide by the time-frame in this lake freezing calc so if you've an issue with that either clarify that with a CGM or make a clarification thread. The CGM that accepted this calc wasn't told there could be a timeframe in the first place.
And lastly, when he absorbed the Energy of Tiamat he got a x20 amp, so it would be a reach to say that the quantity of energy he absorb is not proportional to the amp he receive. And also, power planet contains far more radiations than a nuke from what I know, and even then it was stated clearly in KOTM that he was amped to insane degree to the point that he might have exploded if not for Mothra that stabilized the radiations. The nuke was part of the reason he reached his Burning Godzilla form, an amp so big that he stomped amped King Ghidorah who was stomping him seconds prior, so yes he indeed received a big boost.
Note that the values used in the calc are the energy the power plant produced in an hour, not radiation. In this CRT it is specifically the energy that is being compared to get a multiplier. The nuke which was used to boost Godzilla was not only way more powerful, it also gave that amount of radiation within moments.
Additionally energy of a Titan would not be the same as the energy of a powerplant as they'd have different properties and different amounts. Additionally Godzilla being destabilized by the nuke didn't amp him to such an insane degree, it simply amped him, he fought Ghidorah off while he was slightly below him or equal to him beforehand.
Additionally this would break the multiplier rules for VSBW as they require direct statements and shouldn't be reasoned from something else. This means that while the 20x multiplier would work, the 9.2x one wouldn't.
And that's it. I wont comment more in this thread and I wont check it to prevent being tempted to reply to any other comment. Maybe I will check the Monsterverse page in some months and be pissed this didn't pass for reasons that I believe being dumb and extremely nitpicky, but that's it. Goodbye once again.
The curse of VSBW will bring you back anyways so see you in a week or so

Why? Two different Atomic Breaths are at that level, plus it was never stated that GMK Godzilla reached a limit in regards to his atomic breath.
It’s just if he had atomic breath this strong, he could’ve destroyed Japan very easily and it’s far above some of his other feats. But I said could be because it would be very fitting of GMK Goji to prolong Japan’s suffering.

Looks good. The atomic breath upgrade should be fine since nobody ever really "tanks" it aside from Shimo and Ghidorah.

Definitely wouldn't call it an outlier since it doesn't scale to many characters, is performed by a God tier and there's nothing really going against it. Matter of fact I know there's even a tier 4 Monsterverse meta.

It’s just if he had atomic breath this strong, he could’ve destroyed Japan very easily and it’s far above some of his other feats. But I said could be because it would be very fitting of GMK Goji to prolong Japan’s suffering.
Godzilla has no need to destroy Japan. He isn't classified as a Destroyer type Titan, his whole thing is about balance in nature. This is also a DC / AoE fallacy. His attacks can be that strong without show casing that level of destructive capacity, which is furthered by Godzilla not wanting to bust countries to begin with.

That's a Fallacy. You have to remember that AOE = / = AP.

Also, you're right; he is evil. For the time he left a survivor of his first attack just to make her suffer in fear, before making her believe she was safe, to then kill her anyway. If this Godzilla had wanted to one-shot Japan, he would have made it if he so wanted. But that wasn't his purpose. His purpose was to remind the Japanese of the pain and screams of those killed by Japan during World War II.

Also, you're right; he is evil. For the time he left a survivor of his first attack just to make her suffer in fear, before making her believe she was safe, to then kill her anyway. If this Godzilla had wanted to one-shot Japan, he would have made it if he so wanted. But that wasn't his purpose. His purpose was to remind the Japanese of the pain and screams of those killed by Japan during World War II.
That's not Monsterverse Goji. Legendary is moreso a force / agent of nature and balance.

Godzilla has no need to destroy Japan. He isn't classified as a Destroyer type Titan, his whole thing is about balance in nature. This is also a DC / AoE fallacy. His attacks can be that strong without show casing that level of destructive capacity, which is furthered by Godzilla not wanting to bust countries to begin with.
I was talking about GMK goji.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well. But outside of his atomic breath he doesn’t seem to use any moon level attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back