• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small MV Godzilla edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
MV Godzilla should have resistance to radiation manipulation and heat manipulation for surviving atomic bomb and his own atomic breath/heat ray.

He should also get Accelerated Development, he absorbs radiation to get stronger, bigger and develops a new abilities.

Last edited:
yeah that's around 100 mill celcius so yeah that is definitely good resistance. He also tanked the nuke in KoTM.

yeah that's around 100 mill celcius so yeah that is definitely good resistance. He also tanked the nuke in KoTM.
I know, i just picked the easiest scene i could find.
Also, i think he tanked one in Godzilla Dominion with Scylla, right? If so, Scylla should also get the same resistances.

We wouldn't give resistance due to one's own abilities. Heat resist is probably fine, rad resistance is an interesting question. What is the origin of this Godzilla, does it match the originals, where he was made by absorbing nuclear waste? If so, it may be tenuous to call it "resistance"- he is very much affected, just not the way one would usually expect.

We wouldn't give resistance due to one's own abilities. Heat resist is probably fine, rad resistance is an interesting question. What is the origin of this Godzilla, does it match the originals, where he was made by absorbing nuclear waste? If so, it may be tenuous to call it "resistance"- he is very much affected, just not the way one would usually expect.
MV Godzilla is a titan that lived since the Permian period, and, if I remember correctly, was either woken by or the nukes were attempts at killing him. He also absorbs radiation, so nukes make him stronger

No he isn't, he is prehistoric super species that absorbs radiation to get stronger, bigger and develops a new abilities.

No he isn't, he is prehistoric super species that absorbs radiation to get stronger, bigger and develops a new abilities.
Now that i'm thinking about it, he should also get Accelerated Development.

Last edited:
This Godzilla is implied to have absorbed sth akin to a star in the past which gave him his nuclear breath.
Either way Godzia consistently absorbs radiation to get stronger. He uses an underwater ancient flooded city near the center of the planet to heal in KoTM since it has radiation. All kaiju passively release radiation waves similar to pulsar according to the latest series and Godzilla is also attracted to machines with similar radiation wavelength. Finally, in KoTM they literally nuke him to power him up.

MV Godzilla is a titan that lived since the Permian period, and, if I remember correctly, was either woken by or the nukes were attempts at killing him. He also absorbs radiation, so nukes make him stronger
This Godzilla is implied to have absorbed sth akin to a star in the past which gave him his nuclear breath.
Either way Godzia consistently absorbs radiation to get stronger. He uses an underwater ancient flooded city near the center of the planet to heal in KoTM since it has radiation. All kaiju passively release radiation waves similar to pulsar according to the latest series and Godzilla is also attracted to machines with similar radiation wavelength. Finally, in KoTM they literally nuke him to power him up.
"something akin to a star" gives me pause, but otherwise, seems fair. You'll need a second staff member to accept as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back