• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla King of the Monsters Revisions (Spoilers)

How good is Godzilla evolution in the movie? Is near Shin Godzilla level?

Ps:I have not watched the movie yet, Many problems happened.

No, this evolution is more-so described by one of the characters. It seems something that happens over-time, and that he just becomes more adept at fighting dangerous threats. Nothing that special, really.

Like what he did with Ghidorah or Muto Prime? So he is constantly becoming stronger? Something like this:

2019 (No nuked) Godzilla>AS Godzilla>2014 Godzilla

Yes, he gets stronger by feeding radiations, becoming more powerful and durable, which I guess is something that made him survive for so long despite the countless natural disasters throughout the millennia.

At least, that's what I understood from the whole evolution thing in the movie.

That's not completely specified. he definitely is capable of doing so with nuclear radiations, but there are other kaijus who survived for such a long amount of time (without this evolution thing getting mentioned for them).

Also, King Ghidorah quickly recharged his energy and turned the tables against a Post-Recharge Godzilla by absorbing electricity.

No, the other kaiju that were shown were all smaller than both of them, around the size of a female MUTO (And Godzilla here was even a bit bigger than he was in the 2014 movie).

one of them was just a MUTO with an extra pair of arms, literally. It was the size of the male MUTO from 2014.

Also, now Legendary Godzilla is the second tallest Goji again, surpassing Shin Goji by a single meter.

The mountain monster/Methuselah is smaller than Goji and Ghidorah

So it was mentioned after the first fight between Ghidorah and Godzilla in Antarctica that Monarch lost track of Ghidorah in his storm over Brazil, and since Ghidorah has a flight speed of 550 knots or roughly 1018.6 kmh and the distance from Antarctica to Brazil is about 9,207 km, it took him a little less than 9 hours to get his storm/hurricane formed and going, and probably not long after to get it up to Category 6.

Does anyone know how to calculate that feat given that the fastest time for a hurricane formation is about two days?

Should not Fire Godzilla have 27 Teratons of AP or be 6-B? I heard he one shotted Ghidorah (Which has 3.6 teratons of AP) and i renember reading something that explains in order to one shot a character something needs to be 7.5 times stronger than said character.

Also, Ghidorah has influences from his anime counterpart too. Just noticed.

He is alien, okay, nearly all Ghidorahs are. But he is so alien that the order/world doesn't apply to him (a.k.a the absurd regen and the storm naturally forming around him and eventually reforming the planet itself), like the AniGhidorah

Also, Ghidorah only survived the first pulses/attacks from Burning Goji due to Regenerationn, but got utterly destroyed in the third/fourth one.

Back