• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla King of the Monsters Revisions (Spoilers)

SchroKatze said:
He is alien, okay, all Ghidorahs are. But he is so alien that the order/world doesn't apply to him (a.k.a the absurd regen and the storm naturally forming around him and eventually reforming the planet itself), like the AniGhidorah
GMK Ghidorah is an alien?

@Casual Dark Supercharged Godzilla was utterly unphased by a full shot of Ghidorah's combined Gravity Beams. Plus Goji annihilating him was very casual.

@Apex If the storm is done by the sheer power of his wings (which the profile seems to imply), then it would actually scale to his regular Tier.

@Headless No, GMK King Ghidorah was a prematurely awakened Yamata No Orochi, who because of this had only 3 heads instead of 8.

Apex PredatorX said:
What about Godzilla's resistance to Heat Manipulation and limited resistance to Master Manipulation?
Don't know where the first one comes from.

The second is due to surviving the effects of the Oxygen Destroyer (albeit needing a long time to heal and re-charge). Though I don't know if the Oxygen Destroyer has the same effects matter-destroying effects in the movie.

It didn't seem to have any such thing. We saw the fishes dead and they didn'tseem to be decomposing into skeletons

DMB 1 said:
Apex PredatorX said:
What about Godzilla's resistance to Heat Manipulation and limited resistance to Master Manipulation?
Don't know where the first one comes from.
The second is due to surviving the effects of the Oxygen Destroyer (albeit needing a long time to heal and re-charge). Though I don't know if the Oxygen Destroyer has the same effects matter-destroying effects in the movie.
Fire Godzilla warrants resistance to extreme Heat

I mean, his sheer Atomic Breath is probably a lot hotter than anything else in the Monsterverse, and Antartica isn't even that cold for a Low 6-B. But fine, I guess.

Also, why does Godzilla (Legendary) have only type 1 Underwater Breathing? he is obviously able to breathe both in and outside water. He should have type 2.

And king ghidorah was able to command monsters at his will and at the end of the movie godzilla gains that power.

I don't think he technically violated the 90 day rule, but yeah this is probably a necro considering its been like 80 days since the last comment.

Back