• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Databook Info (Details / Revisions)

So, Vulture's tiering is not accurate, it's not even because it's outdated, but the "hurt Godzilla Earth" has an context. It can only be done when he is at maximum speed, and it can only pierce thourgh its skin.

But, he has been stated to be 300 times stronger than the Hoverbikes according to Wikizilla. The Hoverbikes are able to harm Godzilla Filius, scaling them to 43 tons. And 43 x 300 = 12900 or 12.9 tons, making them Town level. So i propose this reasoning for his tiering.

"Town level (Vultures are 300 times stronger than Hoverbikes, that are capable of harming Godzilla Filius), at most Multi-Continent level at maximum speed (Can pierce through Godzilla Earth's skin)"

So, Vulture's tiering is not accurate, it's not even because it's outdated, but the "hurt Godzilla Earth" has an context. It can only be done when he is at maximum speed, and it can only pierce thourgh its skin.

But, he has been stated to be 300 times stronger than the Hoverbikes according to Wikizilla. The Hoverbikes are able to harm Godzilla Filius, scaling them to 43 tons. And 43 x 300 = 12900 or 12.9 tons, making them Town level. So i propose this reasoning for his tiering.

"Town level (Vultures are 300 times stronger than Hoverbikes, that are capable of harming Godzilla Filius), at most Multi-Continent level at maximum speed (Can pierce through Godzilla Earth's skin)"
@DarkDragonMedeus thoughts about ZeedKZ proposal?

I'm not sure, statements about being "300x stronger" have always been something people get reluctant on iirc.

No, Wikizilla states that it confirms Vulture being 300x stronger than Hoverbikes, although it would be very useful an solid translation.

What does annoyed mean; does it mean that Vulture damaged Godzilla Earth slightly?

So, the case would be like a High 7-C character that can damage a 6-A character.
I feel like the tiering is inconsistent so I am neutral and leaning toward disagreeing if this is all the context.

So, the case would be like a High 7-C character that can damage a 6-A character.
I feel like the tiering is inconsistent so I am neutral and leaning toward disagreeing if this is all the context.
Is not inconsistent at all..

Vulture cant damage G Earth at normal. That is tier 7-C...

But at maximun speed they can pierce through G skin..

Tier: Town level

Lets leave IT at that

Back