• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Databook Info (Details / Revisions)

Wasn't in some guide stated that because of the whole DNA-Absorption thing, Dez's Perfect Form might not be his final one (as in, he could develop other forms if he were to evolve even further)?

Interesting to know Destoroyah is basically like Cell,Pretty sure Desu could evolve into an indestructible form if it absorbs Burning Godzilla DNA in a bigger scale.

bump

Also, I believe that Dez should have higher regen, as when he attacked Godzilla in his Divided Forms, they were all obliterated by a Nuclear Pulse, but Dez came back in his Perfect Form soon after like nothing happened.

Honestly, I think it's clear that his recombination ability gives a pseudo Low-High regen., since those forms can recombine from the microscopic forms. The only reason they lost was because of the heat and cold combination completely obliterating the micro-oxygen necessary for them to live. Destoroyah is a anaerobic organism after all.

Yeah. The reason that extremely high and low temperatures are his weakness is that those screw badly with the Micro-Oxygen within him, which is what allows Dez to transform, combine and evolve in the first place.

Yes, but the Oxygen Destroyer itself has already matter manipulation.

Would the Juvenile Forms have Stealth Mastery though?

Genericstickman said:
Destroyah would need extra keys for his previous forms
It would be like this:

10-C | 10-C | Varying degrees of 9-B | 6-C | 6-C | at least 5-B

Micro Form
| Crawl Form | Juvanile Form | Aggregate Form | Flying Form | Perfect Form

Something slightly off topic but in the Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla manga SpaceGodzilla is shown to be able to cause the entire universe to glow white with its energy (yes I know this is an obvious outlier but it seemed pretty neat)

That's not what's happening in context:

It's simply that the starry sky is shining from the astronaut's point of view.

Everything seems okay so far

Except universal desghidorah as the wording of that entire scan is extremely vague

In godzilla vs spacegodzilla it is said he can "radiate all of space" and the end of the film put alot of weight to the idea. But it wasn't as in he could just flex and now the whole universe has cancer, but rather, his radiation can spread to even the cosmos and from that a new space godzilla might come or has already been created. It's an obvious metaphore of godzillas relationship with radiation and how its abundence is an immense danger. (reminder these films are made by people who have some of the most direct exposure to radiation)

Also, in the showa era, ghidorah was constantly reffered to as the "destroyer of worlds" or "end to all life in the universe" despite not even being capable of planetary feats. It was more the association of the monster and abstract titles that toho loved to push. Godzilla is a living weapon of war from a thematic standpoint and that stuff matters to these characters, ya know, being film icons and all.

However him destroying Mars is an decent find.

Speaking of King Ghidorah, wasn't it stated in one of the guide books that Showa Ghidorah located distant planets via telepathy?

Yeah, about that Desghidorah scan:

I don't think it means that DesGhidorah just blew up Mars, as mars is clearly still a planet that exists in the RoM Universe. instead, it was reduced to a desert wasteland, much like Showa King Ghidorah did to Venus which is why I still think 7-C Showa series is a lowball.

The Universal thing just means that he's a threat to the cosmos because he goes around Outer Space from planet to planet do consume their energy and make them inhabitable, thus "killing" (life in) the universe, in a way. Besides, it's not uncommon for Space Monsters in Toho to have such hyperbolic nicknames, such as "the Terror of the Galaxy" and "the Emperor of the Cosmos" for Showa King Ghidorah, and "Universe's Strongest monster" for Keizer Ghidorah.

Still, DesGhidorah's feat is still impressive.

The universe DesGhidorah stuff is surprisingly not a total outlier, there's a line by one of the Elias twins that says it took energy from the universe to seal DesGhidorah the first time (I'm having difficulty finding it at the moment but I'll post it when I can). Though this may be referring to his rumored origin as pure entropy since we never see him die.

Not to mention, him consuming all the energy in the biomass of Mars (presuming it was Earth-like when he got there) would make his full power planetary (note we never see him at full power in the film but he was drawn in concept art fighting a swarm of Mothras by himself https://i.imgur.com/E9ICcAj.jpg and is responsible for the slaughter of their species). And Dagahra was also stated planetary.

Edit: He actually did it to numerous planets https://www.loungeforums.com/i/embe...ge%2F3%2F-aqqqb-LaptFI171Gu3tKg209696%2FGW430

N-nani said:
Also, in the showa era, ghidorah was constantly reffered to as the "destroyer of worlds" or "end to all life in the universe" despite not even being capable of planetary feats. It was more the association of the monster and abstract titles that toho loved to push.
It's well established that Showa King Ghidorah feeds off of stars as he travels through space and given his eons of existence, it's unreasonable to assume he hasn't gained planetary power through either this method or feeding off a planet's life energy as he's also established to do. https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla_ps3_ps4/kaiju_guide.html#kg This is one of multiple examples, one of the others being from Zone Fighter though that used something external to his body but that one was draining the entire Sun of its energy causing it to visibly dim and Ghidorah was fine after absorbing that energy so his body can handle planet levels of energy (takes a few hours for the Sun to generate Earth busting energy), not to mention it's stated repeatedly in simple context, such as, https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Ghi...Ghidorah_destroys_planets_for_the_fun_of_.jpg and https://mykaiju.com/investigating-godzilla/9/ not to mention the energy required to move himself at faster than light speeds (without the meteor) and even worse massively faster than light with it. Both the kinetic force (which given some calcs would verge him on solar system busting) that would generate and the energy needed to use it (and seeing how both the Tachyon and Quantum Tunneling theories are getting more support it's not necessarily impossible anymore)

There's a good amount of evidence to contest that Showa Ghidorah should be at the least capable of planet level stuff. I'm not trying to get it accepted on this wiki, that's beating a dead horse with a brick, but this should be enough to at least prove my point. He is planetary, if not higher, and it's consistent.

Ok but did you see the episode? it was basically a high powered solar panel. Absorbsion of energy doesn't mean he is capable of the sources output at full power "It absorbs solar heat and cosmic rays with its golden wings and converts them into energy." plants absorb sunrays in a similar fassion and he's attributed to life wiping more times than planet bust. The only planet we even know he attacked was venus, which is still there just devoid of life. Heck there are even some survivors and never in the actual movies is it mention he could destroy a planet. All of that comes from outside sources. Evidence doesn't consistantly hold ground with planet destuction to that degree, while the multitude of different writers can suggest such strength, the overwelming opposition just makes it an outlier. Technically the only source that supports it outside of blank statements/titles (which honestly mean nothing against showings) is that episode of ZF but it wasn't even Ghidorah, it was the "Dark Prisim" as it was so called.

Also, is that FTL KE?!? you do know that is not only a uncalcable hypothesis but a fallacious one at that. While I'm sure Ghidorah is getting plenty of energy, he isn't using the entirity of the energy oozed from the sun, especially if it's from his wings. His wings would have to be large enough to cover the entire sun to absorb every watt of energy produced, meaning it'd take WAY more than an hour to obtain planet busting energy.

While I will say there are some Showa feats missing (Ghidorah getting to venus in seconds with gigan supposedly rivaling his speed and godzilla catching the both mid air, or how godzilla is the strongest natural kaiju yet OG gojira is listed with higher durability etc) but planetary is just too high. It'd be nice but an outlier at best.

You're not wrong on that part, but my point is that Ghidorah's body is capable of handling that level of power being forced into it all at once. And since it had a visible effect on the Sun, dimming it, that should mean it has at least as much energy as the Sun is pushing out, which over the timespan should be above planet level. The thing with that is that it's plain wrong. The movie hs varying translations, some say he destroyed the planet, others that he turned it into a dead world (one says it was Jupiter instead of Venus but that one can be excluded since we actually see him go to Jupiter when he fights Zone Fighter) and the other time is when he tore up Planet X before they figured out how to control him. That's why they lived underground. So there's two examples of surface wiping, and I just gave two (though more exist) of him being above planetary. Also, you can't have an outlier without it just not fitting in, and this actually has a decent amount of support. That kinda goes against the definition. A piece of data that doesn't fit in with the set. However, if that end is consistent, as this is, it's no longer an outlier. Also the point is kind of mute since Ghidorah has full control of the Dark Prism...it's a tool he uses. What's stopping him from just going to another star and draining it completely? Not to mention that Ghidorah is confirmed to be a weaker Ghidorah than the original. There's two Ghidorahs in the Showa era. Also...the movies are on a budget, they can't show all that much. We don't see too much of the big stuff in the films, usually requiring demonstrations or statements to explain what happened, so that's kind of a fallacious argument.

I see you didn't quite read everything. Allow me to summarize: Ghidorah can move at broken speeds even outside his meteor (he flew back from Jupiter to Earth's moon in about a minute, warranting like 217~ times the speed of light), there are particles tested to move faster than light (Tachyons and Quantum Tunneling) and the energy required for that to happen is simply absurd, way above planetary. I said several hours, but I digress.

Not an outlier when the set is a fair chunk of what we have. Again, using the term incorrectly. Town level for Ghidorah is a stupidly low-end that doesn't add up. He should be MUCH stronger basically by default.

Particles have barely any mass, if not none, so FTL isn't as impossible. But with something like Ghidorah we couldn't calculate those kind of values. It'd be like trying to get numbers from a feat that's below absolute zero, even if u tried u wouldn't get proper results. And surface wiping doesn't immediately mean "at least high 6-A" all the time. In this case particularly, it was done over time. Even with the accepted stats, you'd be surprised how quickly a supersonic + town lvl character can life wipe the planet. They even said it took days to do so in the film's so it's not like that wouldn't add up.

Also pretty sure ZF Ghidorah and movie Ghidorah are the same, it was talked about in the ZF threads earlier.

My example of an outlier was just fine. In fact I'll give another, I'mma make a quick datat set of feats featuring all of the numbers from accepted stats and unaccepted in the form of the tier #.

7-C (goji scaling) 7-C (wind calc) 7-C (Rodan scaling) 7-B (goji 'megaton' punch) 7-B (stronger than OG goji) 7-C (Mothra scaling) high7-C (made a large crater from dropping angirus) 7-C (Gigan scaling) 7-A (if surface wiping took 3 days) 7-B (5 days) 7-C (a week) high6-A (immediately) 5-B (blew the darn thing up) 5-B (good succ) 4-B (really fast boi)

To put it a lil more in perspective, the gap between 7-C and 7-B is 1,000x and the gap between B to A is another 1,000x and that between high 6-A is over 4,0000x

Actually wait a minute. Scratch that if you're so confident in this upgrade, and seemingly have sources, why wouldn't you care about making a revision? Whether you believe it or not, it's pointless to bring up.

I'll grant you that since my knowledge of physics is fairly basic, though trying to bind things to older theories is still fallacious. Also Ghidorah has gravity manipulation, which can bend other constants such as time and light, so the rules aren't exact as firm in the Godzilla universe. That's actually wrong. They said within a day. And we know Ghidorah actually likes getting on the ground to have fun tormenting his victims, so him flying and shooting gravity beams for 24 hours is extremely unlikely in his character. So no, it wouldn't add up.

There are two Ghidorahs in the canon. The 60s one is the stronger of the two. The 70s one is the same in the films and in ZF but is weaker than the original one. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

You missed a few things: Godzilla scaling should be 7B bare minimum because of the island bust in Ebirah's movie, scaling to adult Mothra (who tanked a megaton of heat hitting her like no big deal) as he beat her, Ghidorah's above this by the way since he thrashed Godzilla in their one on ones, 4C (drains whole stars) to 4B if he turned the entire stars into energy (E=MC^2) in ZF, OG Ghidorah is superior, meteor crash was 7B, FTL in space, should be High 5A to move his mass that quickly. 5B-High 4C (considered strongest Garogoa weapon, and their mere missiles negged ZF's home planet). Not an outlier.

Last time I tried I got banned. So.....yeah.

Forgive my overreaction and deletion of material however it is still recoverable through History. Scans can be found there in the second or third to last post.

Now Death Ghidorah in particular, the exact translation is specifically "SOON TURNED IT INTO A DESERT WASTELAND"

http://image.wikifoundry.com/image/3/-aqqqb-LaptFI171Gu3tKg209696/GW430

What does this mean? It simply means that Death Ghidorah likes to eat life energies.

The new translated scan clarifies that Mars was indeed destroyed by the monster.

Furthermore, it says that it would do exactly the the same to the rest of the universe, barring already uninhabitable planets.

We have PLANET LEVEL for Death Ghidorah

Back